This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special before "200"

I was looking on my guide and saw that there is an hour long "Making of 200" special before teh 200th episode airs. I didnt see a story here on it, so im posting it here as a reminder, turn on your TVs an hour earlier!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Wouldn't it have been better to air a making of after the actual show has aired? (Well after Atlantis or later on in time) to maybe not ruin the show before its been seen? Or do you think they'll have been very careful not to spoil anything?

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
      Wouldn't it have been better to air a making of after the actual show has aired? (Well after Atlantis or later on in time) to maybe not ruin the show before its been seen? Or do you think they'll have been very careful not to spoil anything?
      I'm sure they will try not to ruin anything. Either way I will watch it since I pretty much know what will hapen with the show.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think the special will be great. I don't think they'll give too much away in it, otherwise they wouldn't air it right before the actual episode. Looks like I can look forward to 3 great hours of entertainment this Friday.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I think the special will be great. I don't think they'll give too much away in it, otherwise they wouldn't air it right before the actual episode. Looks like I can look forward to 3 great hours of entertainment this Friday.
          Me too. I am looking forward to the entire block this Firday!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd laugh if they said alll this crazy stuff happens... and it doesnt.... its a plain old boring episode.... lol...I would bow before the writers and praise them for their genius... lol
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Maybe it'll be a dead-on serious episode where we will meet the Furlings and blow up some Ori, and the next episode will be the funny one

And then TPTB tells GW : haha pwned!

Comment

I've yet to see a Stargate special that I'd call great. The pre-season 10 special wasn't all that and even had 'Sam' repeatidly make mistakes when talking about SG canon and technology. (I'm sure there are plenty of threads on that topic already)

Personally, I'd like to see them put considerably more effort into their 'specials'. They always feel like an after thought - and a cheap way to fill in a spare hour here and there.

Comment

I thought the Lowdown was pretty funny.

Comment

Thaks for let us know about the Special Before "200"
                    sigpic
                    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                    X