This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraithlicaters (Spoilers for Progeny )

We have seen in several episodes now that the Wraith are masters at using computer viruses as weapons. What if they were to find a way to create a virus that reprograms the Asurans to serve the Wraith? How is that for a scary thought? Maybe the Atlanteans were afraid of that too? That's why they stopped the experiment and deleted all references from their database.

The Asurans are a pretty advanced piece of technology, I doubt the Wraith are smart enough to corrupt them. Plus, I would think the Asgard already tried that with the Replicators and I do believe they're also smarter than the Wraith.
    *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Spoiler:

the reason i saw that they wiped them out is becuase they(Asurans) Dissapointed the ancients for not becoming the Weapons they were designed to be

Spoiler:

As for mckay adding a glitch, they took less than 7 mins to overide mckays little project, and besides the ancients are smart i bet they put in measure in there code not to be reprgrammed by wriath too...just like how the ancients put measures from allwoing the asurans to do it themselves...also if the wriath tried they would be reset again...just like the end of the episode progreny the ppl of asura knew what naim did so they reset him...they could do that again and agiain
      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor
        The Asurans are a pretty advanced piece of technology, I doubt the Wraith are smart enough to corrupt them. Plus, I would think the Asgard already tried that with the Replicators and I do believe they're also smarter than the Wraith.
        Isn't the Daedalus based on Asgard Tehnology, and didn't the Wraith almost destroy that with a virus?

Comment

the only reason the virus got through is through the Tauri primitive technology then it went into the asgards computers
          DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Daedalus has Asgard technology incorporated into it but the systems are primarily human.
            "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

[QUOTE='[SGC_ReplicÅtors]']
              Spoiler:

the reason i saw that they wiped them out is becuase they(Asurans) Dissapointed the ancients for not becoming the Weapons they were designed to be

Right, they were ineffecive weapons against the Wraith. But why were they ineffective against Wraith? Maybe because the Wraith could reprogram them with a virus.

Comment

The wraith are smart I think they could come up with a way to stop them from resetting McKay didn’t have very long to mess with there programming
                Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
                Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                  Right, they were ineffecive weapons against the Wraith. But why were they ineffective against Wraith? Maybe because the Wraith could reprogram them with a virus.
                  They didn't want to be weapons, they wanted to be peaceful, a gun isn't very useful if it doesn't want to fire

Comment

I feel sorry for the Asurans - they didn't want to be weapons - they had no choice in being brought into existence.

Im still wondering what the ultimate plan the asurans had to rid the Pegasus Galaxy of the Wraith - hows about Asuran Replicant Wraiths? Maybe theyre already in place to do some assasinating?
                    Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors]
                      the only reason the virus got through is through the Tauri primitive technology then it went into the asgards computers

The Wraith seem to be able to hack Ancient systems as well. For example, the Ancients trapped in that virtual reality on the disabled ship for thousands of years, and the virus in Allies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor
                        But not quite smart enough to understand basic abstract tactical thought. IE They may be smart, but they simply can't be dumb enough when its needed. The Wraith on the other hand, almost certainly could. They ARE an advanced spacefaring civilization after all, i wouldn't rule out their technological abilities so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va
                          The wraith are smart I think they could come up with a way to stop them from resetting McKay didn’t have very long to mess with there programming
                          what would be cool, is if some of the Asurans began imitating the Wraith, and fed upon the others... lol.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Right on Metonic! thats what i was thinking!
                            Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Why did the Asurans really want to destroy atlantis anyway, closure? it doesn't make much sense to me. As Wier was saying, i don't really think they have a plan at all to eliminate the Wraith. and as for replicator ascention, i can't see that happening any time soon

c'mon you can do better than that.

Save Stargate! Say No to the 6 Month Hiatus!

Comment

Working...
                              X