X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vice president hunting joke

did anyone else get this

there were referring to the incident with dick cheney shooting his friend while hunting
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I caught that and thought it was very funny!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Cheney's accident must of happened around the shooting of the episode, I caught it too. Pretty funny, no ones going to live that one down.
      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by N8ball88
          I caught that and thought it was very funny!
          I caught it too but didn't think it was that funny. But I appreciate humor from both sides of the political camps

Comment

The problem is Hollywood only jokes about one political side.I did not know SG-1 turned into the West Wing.

Comment

Come on, you just have to admit that Cheney shooting that old dude in the face is just WAY too easy to make fun of, no matter what sorta politics you have. It would have been just as funny if (insert a random democrat here) had done it.

One of the better jokes made about the incident:

"In a post 9/11 world the American people want their leaders to be decisive," and "to not have shot his friend in the face would have shown the quail that America is weak."

Comment

I caught that, and got a good laugh out of it. Very nicely done.
                I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

I'm pretty sure that everyone made fun of Cheney's incident. Even Bush made fun of that at the press correspondance dinner thing.

That was definitely one of the highlight of this episode.
                  I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Cheney shooting thing gave me a smile on my face. Cheney is an idiot. Enough said...

Comment

I died laughing when he said it.
                      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

I LOLed
                        Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                        - General Hammond

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          The problem is Hollywood only jokes about one political side.I did not know SG-1 turned into the West Wing.

Not true. They joke about both.

The President in "Inauguration" was TOTALLY George Bush, and he was a positive character.

The VP hunting accident joke was funny. Not a side splitter, but funny.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
                          - Stephen Colbert
                          "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

Lol!
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

That was soooo funny.

I was laughing so hard my parents thought i was dying.

Great joke.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X