X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Warships: Atlantis S3 Spoilers

Major Progeny Spoilers, plus some from No Man's Land

Spoiler:
    We may have gotten a glimps of some of the Ancients other large warships in Progeny. Durring the flashback (which I know, may have been faked by the Asuran to garner sympathy, though I doubt it) we see multiple Lantian warships pounding the Asuran City. Some apear to be Aurora class, but others clearly aren't.

Take a close look at the aft end of the ship that fly's over Weir and her Asuran guide durring the flashback sequence, it is completelly different than Orion.

Orion, from No Man's Land:

From Progeny:

Yes I have noticed that as well. Do you have any more pics of the warships seen there?

Comment

some also appear much longer

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

There were various types, a few were Aurora-Class, but not all.

Comment

Ehh I rewatched the scene and it reminds me of the necromongers from riddick...creepy

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Yes, I wonder if we will ever see those types of ships again.

Comment

obviously but it will be blown up within 4 episodes without ever showing its true power

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri
                obviously but it will be blown up within 4 episodes without ever showing its true power
                Not if they are the ones trying to blow us up

Comment

then we would find some halfbaked scheme and knock them into a sun or something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri
                    then we would find some halfbaked scheme and knock them into a sun or something along those lines
                    You've already seen their full potential, we saw them destroy Asuras, they're weapons blasting buildings...

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                      You've already seen their full potential, we saw them destroy Asuras, they're weapons blasting buildings...
                      damn they aint powerful, if they left somethign living... its called a nuke ancients... USE IT lol...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

i saw mushroom clouds

Comment

Did anyone else notice some of those hovering Ancient warships were firing some kind of explosive weapon that was NOT a drone? Looked like it traveled in a straight line and exploded on impact, and seemed to leave a slight smoke trail of some kind behind it.

Comment

Looked like Drone columns to me....

Comment

I thought they were firing "regular" energy blasts the first time through.

Then I realized on the repeat broadcast that they were Drones.

Of course, this leaves open the question for just how Reese was built. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a Lantean tried to start the nanite research back up again after returning to the Milky Way. I mean, there's only a few likely explanations (that wouldn't completley screw up the established timeline), and that's definitely one of them.

What I've always wondered, though, is why and how the Replicators left the Milky Way to begin with. I mean, Thor said they were found on an isolated planet in the Asgard home galaxy "some years ago."

Comment

Working...
                              X