This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter grodin also an officer on the prometheus

I was just watching grace and if I'm not mistaken the weapons officer if the same guy who played peter grodin, I know stargate reuseing actors allot

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19
    I was just watching grace and if I'm not mistaken the weapons officer if the same guy who played peter grodin, I know stargate reuseing actors allot
    yes he is. But we do'nt know if he's the same character or not. probably not.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
      yes he is. But we do'nt know if he's the same character or not. probably not.
      I don't think he is, he had a different accent.

Comment

Its the same actor, just he was probably faking the accent he uses in Atlantis.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

which episode was he seen in?

Comment

It was in grace when they were gonna fire upon the ship(that we still dont know who it belongs to).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
              Its the same actor, just he was probably faking the accent he uses in Atlantis.
              Actually he wa probably faking the accent used in SG-1. Because, at least according to IMDB, he is from South Africa and his accent sound like a South African one.
              Weir: He's just a boy!
              Jinto: I am Jinto.
              Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

yeah in the gateworld video interview he sounds like he does on atlantis.
                Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

It's the same actor, but not the same character. The weapons officer on the Prometheus is wearing US air force officer's insignia and IIRC the name tag says DeLouis

Gotta remember that the acting pool in BC is not as big as it would be elsewhere. Canadian shows are well known for reusing actors in different characters and it's done in the US too. Just look at Dick Wolf and Law and Order which in the most extreme case had an actress play a rapist/murderer and a season and a half later she came on as a regular character sex crimes prosecutor (different character obviously).

Comment

What I find most interesting was that in X-Files, Bill Dow (Dr. Bill Lee on SG1) first played a minr character, known only as dad int the episode "The Jersey Devil", then appears later as Dr. Charles Burks, makes a 3rd appearence in the series as Dr. Newton in "War of the Coprophages", and then 5 more appearences as Dr. Charles Burks again!
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                    Originally posted by Jonzey
                    Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Jebus i'm a huge X-Files fan bought all the nwew style box sets and got one of them limited 1000 box holding set things, which basically are a pile of crap due to the fact they don't fit them in if you have the cardboard sleeves, you have to remove them and have the plastic box to fit all the seasons in anyway i'm disgressing..... lol

But Jebus i never noticed it was the same guy....i must watch them again

Any how i don't think he's the same character....most likely different but then again is he in the second season or third? more revialed about him maybe...

Comment

Working...
                      X