This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis English Subtitles?

Would you happen to know where I could download good english subtitles for Stargate Atlantis. I've found a few, but they've all NOT been word for word, and I cannot stand subtitles that are not word for word.

Thanks.

Originally posted by BrokenHearted
    Would you happen to know where I could download good english subtitles for Stargate Atlantis. I've found a few, but they've all NOT been word for word, and I cannot stand subtitles that are not word for word.

Thanks.
    A downloader!

Those who reject the path must be destroyed! All those who abandon the path are evil.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

http://www.google.com

Comment

Hm, I didn't know you could download subtitles. How would you attach that to your file? Or would you just play the subtitles and the show simultaneously in two different windows?
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHearted

Thanks.
          www.forom.com

i hope you are just deaf.

Comment

Working...
          X