This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate set tour photos

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, so I hope this is okay here. I went to Gatecon again this year for the second year in a row and this time was lucky enough to win the auction for a spot on the set tour. I finally got my pictures up in my online photo account. I just wanted to share them. I am so glad I won the auction because that tour was one of the most awesome experiences of my life. I got my picture taken in front of the Gate and was so overwhelmed that I cried. (Yes, I do in fact know that I'm a goofball. )

Anyway, here's the link. The set tour photos are in an album on the second page.

http://community.webshots.com/user/les342

Neat!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is really awesome. Congratulations to you!

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Wow!! Those are fantastic pictures I'm green with envy, absolutely green! *starts plotting to sell kidney to go to Gatecon next year*

Comment

That is so COOL......I would cry to if standing on the ramp of the gate.
          My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

That is so cool. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pics.
            sigpic

Comment

You lucky goose! Thanks for sharing your pictures
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Is it better than meeting Halle Berry? You are so lucky! Hopefully on my trip to Canada next year I'll be able to go to Gatecon 2005!
                "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

That is really awesome. It sounds like a fantastic experience. I'd love to go to Gatecon - what a wonderful vacation it would be.

Comment

Wish i could have gone to the sets, or even to Gatecon, I hate living in the UK, I want to live in Vancouver, not just cause Stargate is there, I just like the area But anyway, I’m not jealous, I’m very very happy for you that you got to go to the sets.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Very nice pics!! kudos to you!

Comment

WOW, amazing pics. That's so neat that you won the visit. Thanks for sharing those.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X