Hanso Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanso Foundation

Hi, I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but I was wondering if someone could give me a brief rundown on what the hell this Hanso Foundation is? I don't live in America, and had heard nothing about it until I saw someone mention it here on this forum.

I did a bit of searching on the internet and came across loads of stuff which meant absolutly nothing to me.

Could someone explain if it's a joke, or if it's vital to the Lost story, thanks in advance
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Have you seen season 2, yet? If not, forget about the entire thing, and wait until episode 2.03 - 'Orientation'.'

If you have seen season 2, or at least up to 'Orientation', then I'm surprised you don't know about it. It's
    Spoiler:
    the organisation behind the DHARMA Initiative. The Orientation video from down in the hatch is atyouTube. You can also check out the article on Lostpedia.

Comment

Lostpidia expalins it well.

Basically The Hanso Foundation (THF) is part of the Alternate Reality Game 'The Lost Expirience' (TLE). They had a website www.thehasnofoundation.org until the Hacker Persephone (Rachel Blake) caused it to be shutdown. Open Hano Foundation is an 'Unlocked' version.

Rachel Blake (RB)/Persephone's reasons for Finding out the Truth about The hanso Foundation remain unclear as such, she says it's because that they must be stopped, but they are some other unclear reasons too (Such as Alvar Hanso possibly being her Father/Grandfather).

ATM, RB has uncovered some shocking videos in Skri Lanka, but she has refused to 'release' them all at once, instead, she has spit them into 70 different fragments, so far, 32 codes have been revealed. They usually are accompanied by Glyphs, which have an unknown purpose as of yet.

www.hansoexposed.com is the website that finds & stored the video onto your account.

Matt The Pale is an excellent site that documents the fragments/glyphs that are released.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
        Lostpidia expalins it well.

Basically The Hanso Foundation (THF) is part of the Alternate Reality Game 'The Lost Expirience' (TLE). They had a website www.thehasnofoundation.org until the Hacker Persephone (Rachel Blake) caused it to be shutdown. Open Hano Foundation is an 'Unlocked' version.

Rachel Blake (RB)/Persephone's reasons for Finding out the Truth about The hanso Foundation remain unclear as such, she says it's because that they must be stopped, but they are some other unclear reasons too (Such as Alvar Hanso possibly being her Father/Grandfather).

ATM, RB has uncovered some shocking videos in Skri Lanka, but she has refused to 'release' them all at once, instead, she has spit them into 70 different fragments, so far, 32 codes have been revealed. They usually are accompanied by Glyphs, which have an unknown purpose as of yet.

www.hansoexposed.com is the website that finds & stored the video onto your account.

Matt The Pale is an excellent site that documents the fragments/glyphs that are released.

Wow, that was pretty thorough.

I'll just add that for anybody interested in The Lost Experience, there's a good fansite following it: thelostexperience.com

Comment

It's the foundation for training rouge starship captains.

Oops, my mistake. I thought you said the Han Solo Foundation...

I think the correct answers are already up there. As far as I know it's just a weird game that goes along with Lost and possibly gives extra info on the shows universe.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Thanks alot

Season 2 has come and gone here, but New Zealand is completly in the dark about this whole 'lost experince'.

I asked a few people at work and they simply said "Dude, what the hell are you talking about". They looked like they were about to commit me into a psychiatric facility.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
              Thanks alot

Season 2 has come and gone here, but New Zealand is completly in the dark about this whole 'lost experince'.

I asked a few people at work and they simply said "Dude, what the hell are you talking about". They looked like they were about to commit me into a psychiatric facility.
              LOL!

I went to one of the Hanso sites once, but it seemed very strange and I don't know if there was something wrong with my browser at the time or what it was, but it didn't really show me anything.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Working...
              X