Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember the Salish? (Tonani's "spirits")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember the Salish? (Tonani's "spirits")

Has anyone seen these guys other than the episode where we tried to steal their "key". The Salish have to ability to "shape shift" and virtually erase people with the swing of the arms...Could this not be useful to us while infiltrating enemy vessels and strongholds? MAybe they can liquidate larger things? I believe we ended up on good terms with them...This might be a stretch, but we don't seem to have a huge amount of other viable options...Maybe they have some knowledge base of the ancients??

They buried their gate, that was the last we saw of them.

Comment

And we don't know whether Nerim's people survived the attack on their planet....They can contact the Salish to have them open their gate like they contacted the Nox to open theirs...Many loose ends left untied...

Comment

Or just head over in a ship. The Ori are going to be threatening the Salish eventually so the spirits may see the point of helping to fight them.

anyway I am hoping those guys are the furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by Quezovercoatl
          Or just head over in a ship. The Ori are going to be threatening the Salish eventually so the spirits may see the point of helping to fight them.

anyway I am hoping those guys are the furlings.
          Furlings!? The Salish? No thanks, mate
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
          X