This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas in Pegasus

In Atlantis they gave two minor SG-1 characters important roles; McKay and Weir, right?
    So why couldn't they have put Jonas Quinn in Atlantis? I'm sure that the fans would be glad to have him back, and he'd make an exceptional member of the Atlantis Expedition - plus he's met the ancient, Ayiana, who also has appeared in Atlantis: Rising.

(in the voice of Glenn Quagmire) Heh! Heh! Ohriiiiiiight!
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

jonas is busy with his homeplanet, and they are on there way to buil a world like the one tauri has and maybe space travel and gate travel. Jonas is like Mckay and Carter for the ppl of his planet and they simply can't spare him, even if it means thet the Atlantis expedition will eventualy benefit them to.
    Maybe in the near future, when the ORI have enslaved his planet ,and he has nowere to go and hide except Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Hecatomix
      Maybe in the near future, when the ORI have enslaved his planet ,and he has nowere to go and hide except Atlantis
      Give it a series or two.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I'd still like to see Jonas come back. I could see him being on Atlantis. I think that would be pretty cool.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
          In Atlantis they gave two minor SG-1 characters important roles; McKay and Weir, right?
          So why couldn't they have put Jonas Quinn in Atlantis? I'm sure that the fans would be glad to have him back, and he'd make an exceptional member of the Atlantis Expedition - plus he's met the ancient, Ayiana, who also has appeared in Atlantis: Rising.

(in the voice of Glenn Quagmire) Heh! Heh! Ohriiiiiiight!
          what if gets pissed off and kills him
          I am a Colonel in the great colilition
          http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by DaveSG-3
            what if gets pissed off and kills him
            He wont have a reason to, Jonas isn't a wraith..............or is he? lol

sigpic

Comment

Don't you think they have enough main characters in Atlantis?
              They have twice to what SG-1 has.

Comment

Would love to see Jonas back!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                  Don't you think they have enough main characters in Atlantis?
                  They have twice to what SG-1 has.
                  I count 6 in Atlantis and 6 in SG-1?

Comment

I loved Jonas in SG-1. Given the right story, I wouldn't mind him for just one episode in SGA. But I don't want him as a regular or as a recurring character in SGA. I love the current regular SGA cast as it is now and don't want any changes. And as of recurring characters, SGA has and had already plenty of excellent characters I would rather see again before Jonas. For example, Ford, Bates, Stackhouse and many others. So, nope. As much as I loved Jonas in SG-1, I don't want him in SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by lily
                      I loved Jonas in SG-1. Given the right story, I wouldn't mind him for just one episode in SGA. But I don't want him as a regular or as a recurring character in SGA. I love the current regular SGA cast as it is now and don't want any changes. And as of recurring characters, SGA has and had already plenty of excellent characters I would rather see again before Jonas. For example, Ford, Bates, Stackhouse and many others. So, nope. As much as I loved Jonas in SG-1, I don't want him in SGA.
                      Aw please?

sigpic

Comment

I think Earth wants to keep the fact that they have the city of the Ancients hush, I doubt they would tell the Kelownans (SP?) just to get Jonas on board...

Comment

I see no reason why he couldn't be a recuring character.
                          His linguistic skills could be brought in for some reason or another...Daniel is busy, Jonas' planet needs some info from Atlantis.
                          Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                          O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Jonas is cool, and deserves to be brought back into the SG-verse, one way or another

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by senordingdong
                              I see no reason why he couldn't be a recuring character.
                              His linguistic skills could be brought in for some reason or another...Daniel is busy, Jonas' planet needs some info from Atlantis.
                              But why would we give them any?

Comment

Working...
                              X