This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Micheal and Ford!!! SPOILERS

Atlantis has a nack for getting rid of the freaks in the Pegasus Galaxy - the one's who simply dont fit in anymore, like Ford who turned into a superhero, or Micheal who had created his own circus of freaky half-human wraith but was apparently destroyed in episode 3.02.

I for one thought that these characters could've been regular baddies in the series, and shouldn't have been killed off as easily as they were. Anyone with me on this?

Damn writers......
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Who said they are dead? i'm pretty sure both are still alive.

Comment

well here is the official i miss Ford thread
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8507

as for Micheal you never know
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
        Damn writers......
        I agree. The writers should pay more attention to the characters people like. They do get rid of some of the cool characters like Ford.

Comment

I want to see Ford!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            I agree. The writers should pay more attention to the characters people like. They do get rid of some of the cool characters like Ford.
            If we saw Ford every week he wouldn't be cool, keeping him as a rogue character we see now and again is much better imo...

Comment

I want to see both of them again, bringing Atlantis into really bad trouble .
              Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love both Aiden and Michael! I'd watch a spin-off featuring those two!
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  I love both Aiden and Michael! I'd watch a spin-off featuring those two!
                  I can picture the title for your show now: The Wacky Adventures of Ford and his sidekick Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                    well here is the official i miss Ford thread
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8507

as for Micheal you never know
                    Thanks Capt.Mal Reynolds for posting the link. We, the people at F.O.R.D., are trying to get Ford back.
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                      Thanks Capt.Mal Reynolds for posting the link. We, the people at F.O.R.D., are trying to get Ford back.
                      Hey dude

How do I become a member of F.O.R.D.?
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                        Hey dude

How do I become a member of F.O.R.D.?
                        It's not complicated. I'm not sure as what to do here. But when a person posts on the F.O.R.D. thread, they become a member by being dedicated to the cause and mission of the F.O.R.D. That's it.

Comment

I thought it was a bad idea when Ford got replaced with Ronin, but Ronin is just so ******* cool most of the time that I don't miss Ford. Especially once he got that "RAA, FORD SMASH!" attitude that he picked up.

A little bit every now and again is fine.

On the other hand, I was kind-of hoping they'd make Michael a regular after he started helping Sheppard, but I have hopes that both he and Ford can keep coming back.

After all, one of the biggest things in Stargate is that if there's no body, you don't know that they're dead. (And sometimes even if you do have a body they can still come back.)

I think we'll see them both again. Look at it this way: after they were fireing at Michaels camp and got aboard the jumper, why did the wraith ship just run away? Did they pick up any survivors on the planet?
                          Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                          - General Hammond

Comment

I love the current SGA team, and I wouldn't want them to get rid of Ronon or any other character. And I don't think they would add yet another regular to the current cast. So that leaves only one option I'd like: to have Ford as a recurring character, for a bunch of episodes per season (like Lorne).

There's one story I'd love to see. I'll put it between spoiler tags because I talk about a season 2 story arc.

Spoiler:
                            I loved the interaction between Shep and Ford in The Lost Boys/The Hive, and I'd love to see Carson developing some kind of drug that allows Ford to stop using the enzyme. I'd love a two-part episode about finding Ford, bringing him to Atlantis and seeing how the team helps him to get rid of the enzyme's effects. Once Ford recovers, he could decide to go back to Earth to visit his family, then come back as a recurring character for another episode and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by lily
                              I love the current SGA team, and I wouldn't want them to get rid of Ronon or any other character. And I don't think they would add yet another regular to the current cast. So that leaves only one option I'd like: to have Ford as a recurring character, for a bunch of episodes per season (like Lorne).

There's one story I'd love to see. I'll put it between spoiler tags because I talk about a season 2 story arc.

Spoiler:
                              I loved the interaction between Shep and Ford in The Lost Boys/The Hive, and I'd love to see Carson developing some kind of drug that allows Ford to stop using the enzyme. I'd love a two-part episode about finding Ford, bringing him to Atlantis and seeing how the team helps him to get rid of the enzyme's effects. Once Ford recovers, he could decide to go back to Earth to visit his family, then come back as a recurring character for another episode and so on.
                              If they can add another regular character to SG1. Why can't they do the same to SGA? I don't want them to get rid of the current characters either. I just want Ford to have a chance at getting some character development.

Comment

Working...
                              X