X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops? Pegasus Project/Before I Sleep discrepancy

Ascended Morgan acting as a hologram says
    Spoiler:
    Morros (Merlin) was the last to leave Atlantis through the Stargate, yet in before I sleep we see Janus was the last to leave...

And the only one to come back was Morghan ascended and Chaya who appears to be ascended but take on a type of human form, or does she have the ability to move between planes at will?

Anyway
    Last edited by Skydiver; 09 August 2006, 07:17 PM.

Ascended Morgan acting as a hologram says Morros [spoiler](Merlin) was the last to leave Atlantis through the Stargate, yet in before I sleep we see Janus was the last to leave...[spoiler]

Damn you're right! I would have never noticed that lol. Could mean that or Merlin returned (and left again)? Or the writers made a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezrael
      Ascended Morgan acting as a hologram says Morros
      Spoiler:
      (Merlin) was the last to leave Atlantis through the Stargate, yet in before I sleep we see Janus was the last to leave...
      She never said this, did she ?
      She only said "Moros was the last High-Councelor of Atlantis".
      The fact that he is the last shown doesn't mean there weren't others on the list, Vala stopped the slide-show.

However, she did say "The first human to set foot within the city after it was abandonned was Dr Elisabeth Weir, leader of the current Atlantis expedition".
      But she was actually 4th (or 5th), The first ones being Col Sumner and 2 others (cf. The Rising).

... or I really need to clean up my audio/video subsystem

Comment

Originally posted by C1m-
        Damn you're right! I would have never noticed that lol. Could mean that or Merlin returned (and left again)? Or the writers made a mistake!
        O.k. here is one for ya.

Suppose Merlin did return and found Weir in stasis. Maybe he actually changed out the piece of paper that Janus gave her with the Z.P.M. locations on it and replaced it with one that not only has Z.P.M.s but the last gate address is the one secretly holding Merlins weapon?
        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425
          O.k. here is one for ya.

Suppose Merlin did return and found Weir in stasis. Maybe he actually changed out the piece of paper that Janus gave her with the Z.P.M. locations on it and replaced it with one that not only has Z.P.M.s but the last gate address is the one secretly holding Merlins weapon?
          Now there's a stretch if I ever did see one.
          *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Maybe the Ancient forgot...lol
            DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by mmu_man

However, she did say "The first human to set foot within the city after it was abandonned was Dr Elisabeth Weir, leader of the current Atlantis expedition".
              But she was actually 4th (or 5th), The first ones being Col Sumner and 2 others (cf. The Rising).

... or I really need to clean up my audio/video subsystem
              Nope, you're wrong here Remember "Before I Sleep"? Elizabeth was the first human to set foot in Atlantis after the Ancients left She was there for thousands of years
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                Nope, you're wrong here Remember "Before I Sleep"? Elizabeth was the first human to set foot in Atlantis after the Ancients left She was there for thousands of years
                Yeah, the whole thing is borked
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezrael
                  And the only one to come back was Morghan ascended and Chaya who appears to be ascended but take on a type of human form, or does she have the ability to move between planes at will?

Anyway
                  I thought all the ascended beings could do that? Oma did it several times, and so did Orlin and Daniel...

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

didnt doctor wier walk in With col. Sumner? or no??? Who cares.. Ancients ARE NOT all Knowing... i mean, the universe would be diffrent if they were...

I bet Merlins weapon... is disguised as a depleted ZPM... hahahaha...im kidding.. but its probably on Atlantis or... wherever the Spinoff is going to take place..
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Hidden in Dr Lizzie weir's nose, while she was in stais she contracted the weapon or somebody gave it her while she was sleeping and she woke to find a bad headache, to bad they cremated the body of old liz and cast the only weapon to the wind....no forgetting the potential allergies for McKay....
                      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Maybe that was the first subtle hint for die-hard SG fans that she was lying

Comment

I hope Merlin's Weapon is Atlantis.

Comment

Well Weir cant have been the first into Atlantis since you clearly hear the Marine's with Col go through first and she turns and smiles to Jack heh.

Ah well we can forgive them for small things

Oma never seemed to take physical form but rather just show a form while staying ethereal, Chaya actual takes a physical form and can touch and feel like Orlin, however when Orlin dies he ascends again as they give him another chance, it isnt him becoming ethereal at self will again, he says he took human form and couldnt return.

Daniel never appeared physically like Chaya, he was like Oma, appearing in physical form yet still ethereal (yet not completly like Oma as she holds a baby in that form too where as Daniel has things pass through him like Jacks shoe )

Methinks Orlin was helped by others to ascend and needs their help each time. Chaya is one of the few who ascended by themselves by advancing themselves so far so she can at will take human or ethereal form at will properly?

Comment

Hmmmmmm, interesant, like a croissant.
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X