Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Anubis ascended, did his host ascend too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Anubis ascended, did his host ascend too?

I was just thinking aboot this.... Anubis had to have a host, so what happened to his host when he ascended? Did the host ascend too and we will meet his ascended host later on?

Originally posted by Web Of Hair
    I was just thinking aboot this.... Anubis had to have a host, so what happened to his host when he ascended? Did the host ascend too and we will meet his ascended host later on?
    Well, I don't know really. This could be a very interesting story plot. You get some green from me.
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I'm very firmly convinced that Anubis was Harcesis prior to ascension, but that's a tired debate. The search button will reveal my (and many others') arguments in favour of it.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
        I'm very firmly convinced that Anubis was Harcesis prior to ascension, but that's a tired debate. The search button will reveal my (and many others') arguments in favour of it.
        It's possible. It could be one of the reasons why the systems lords had to destroy him in the first place.
        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
          It's possible. It could be one of the reasons why the systems lords had to destroy him in the first place.
          Yes that is a very good point. Sorry I am semi new and havn't had a chance to really dig into all the threads.
          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I can not image, how Anubis could ascending with out that host will ascending same way.
            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Or he could have been like Sekhmet, human-goa'uld hybrid with Anubis' specific memories rather than a combination. That could work as well.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

If the host ascended too, wouldn't that make two separate entities? I can see the Harcesis theory. Didn't his face show a skull at one point under the robes...
                "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                  If the host ascended too, wouldn't that make two separate entities? I can see the Harcesis theory. Didn't his face show a skull at one point under the robes...
                  I think Ascended beings can take any form that they want, so if a goa'uld ascended they wouldn't have to take the snakelike form.
                  sigpic

Comment

If he was a Harcesis then I think we would of found out by now.

Comment

yes he looked like khalek.
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Just wondering. Was there every once an episode with anubis when he was a system lord and before he ascended? I mean all the episodes just talk about stuff like after he ascended and got decended etc.. is there not a single episode of him as a normal gouald?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01
                          Just wondering. Was there every once an episode with anubis when he was a system lord and before he ascended? I mean all the episodes just talk about stuff like after he ascended and got decended etc.. is there not a single episode of him as a normal gouald?
                          No because for 1000 years the other system lords thought he was dead. He is really old.

Comment

Yeah i think its kinda gay how all of a sudden anubis comes back from the dead as a half ascended half gouald. They should've at least have 1 episode maybe a flashback of anubis being a system lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Web Of Hair
                              Actually... think about it like this... Anubis in Threads was
                              Spoiler:
                              both in the Diner, and in our plane of existance at the same time... its possible that his host and him have ascended as seperate entities but tied together by thought because Anubis controlled his hosts thought.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X