This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

earth....ships....

earth ships need cloak...i mean take a gould one...or u noe the ancient jumpers...use that...alantis does....
    cloak would like make earth WAY better we dont need 2 hid from wriath n stuff
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

eeeh... ok?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
      eeeh... ok?
      had exacly the same thought.

Comment

Don't see any problem with that. Now all we have to do in reverse engineer a cloaking device big enough for a 304. Should be a piece of cake!
        *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Welcome to the search function. ZOMG this is a totally new concept that no one has EVER posted about!!!!!!

Comment

^ sarcasm aside, good point

On Topic - yeah its a good idea, as is the better shield ideas, better weapon ideas, better this, better that

problem is there all easier said than done

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

If I had a dollar for everytime this was brought up I would have like 11 dollars right now I think!

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt
                If I had a dollar for everytime this was brought up I would have like 11 dollars right now I think!
                u be a rich man ehhh
                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                Spoiler:
                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

In that case, how many ZPM threads are there?

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

I dont think ive ever seen a cloak one... I was thinking the same thing though... This isnt star trek theres no order with other races to prevent us from using a cloak...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

CLoaks on ships....now theres a bright idea
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                      X