Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of a stargate fan do you think Dave Hewlett is?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of a stargate fan do you think Dave Hewlett is?

Do you think David or any of the cast or crew actually love the show as much as the fans? Cause David seemed quite excited in some interviews. Do you think he ever wondered how this and that worked and stuff, considering he's a brilliant scientist on the show?

I'd like to have him on the forum to explain stuff, and perhaps get all smug about it.
    My heart beats in 13/8.

David said in a interview (GW) that he loves SGA
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Im sure some of the actors are big fans and some are not. I know that some of them dont like to watch the shows tho. Its not that they dont like the shows or are not interested in the ideas behind them, its just that they spend their days going over and over the same scenes, then when they watch it all they do is pick their performances apart or remember what happened when they were filming that scene. They cant just sit there and enjoy the story.
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by metabog
        Do you think David or any of the cast or crew actually love the show as much as the fans? Cause David seemed quite excited in some interviews. Do you think he ever wondered how this and that worked and stuff, considering he's a brilliant scientist on the show?

I'd like to have him on the forum to explain stuff, and perhaps get all smug about it.
        Well he is an actor not a brilliant scientist so I don't know beyond his acting what you would think he could explain. I think David is a scifi fan full stop he is a Doctor Who fan and he did go and see Serenity, so he has good taste as well. He also said in an interview a while ago that he would find himself flicking through channels and see some amazing special effects and start watching only to find out he was watching SG-1, so I guess when he has the time but I can't imagine him or any of the actors watching themselves (out side of the normal required viewing of eps) on TV, although didn't Joe Flanigan say he watched the show with his kids?

Comment

Working...
        X