Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we still have the wraih culling tramsporter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we still have the wraih culling tramsporter?

I was just thinking "how cool would it to put a wraith transporter on a PJ, and use it as a dropship?".

You know, cull your sg team, fly through a gate, and drop them off. Just a thought.

It was not in a very good shape last time we saw the dart, so could not manage to put it on one of our ships. And it would not be very necessary. The deadalus can beam you all over a planet and the pj have cloacks so the can land everywhere unseen.

Comment

when/if they get the intergalactic bridge up and running you could transport alot of supplies/personnel that way if they could replicate/backward engineer it

Comment

There are many times on the show where it has been difficult for the PJ to land.

Comment

They do not even manage to backward engeer gou'ld weapons after ten years.

Comment

There is a difference. Atlantis has Mckay. Show him a lemon and he'll have that transporter RE'd in 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by HallowedRtheOri
              There is a difference. Atlantis has Mckay. Show him a lemon and he'll have that transporter RE'd in 1 day.
              XD

there is not a eason for the transportet thanks to the Asgard
              Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
              I shot him...

in the leg...
              I'm invulnerable!
              Spoiler:
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
              http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Who
                XD

there is not a eason for the transportet thanks to the Asgard
                It would allow for transport of much larger objects than the pudle jumpers can hold.

Comment

Well we don't know how big of an object it can hold but it would still serve to greatly expand the cargo carrying capabilities of a jumper. I could DEFINITELY see it being useful. Have green for the good idea.

Comment

yeah you could fit heaps more people in a jumper if you had one of those in the back
                    think about it you just basicly store the people in the transporter thingamagig
                    it doesnt use up life support or anything
                    you could carry heaps more people on the deadalus and woulndnt use up any breathing air
                    Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
                    Advercash

Comment

Not to mention cargo. Lots and Lots of cargo. Imagine taking a Daedalus's worth of shipments to Atlantis via a single jumper.

Comment

Yes, we do have a wraith culling transporter from the episode “Duet” in Season two, well I know we had one I am not sure if we have it any more.

Well I don’t think it will work out; putting a Wraith piece of technology into an ancient, remember the wraith culling transporter is only operational with a specified about of power, we tried trying it with our own piece of technology from earth but all that did was cause more damage and possibly nearly an overload in “Duet”, the puddle jumper has so much power compared to a dart, it will over load the Wraith culling transporter, (and it wont fit, you cant just leave it hanging from the bottom of the ship it will be an easy target and impossible to go through the gate )which in the end will affect the puddle jumpers system.

Comment

Working...
                        X