DBZ and Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DBZ and Superman

Will they ever have superman and goku together?
    First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

I thought this had been done before. Didnt realiseyou were the person to start it before.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=18478&page=3

I wouldnt do it anway, the universes are too different, but then again, it would make great TV. Great fusion opportunities for one thing, kal-ku maybe? Cell/Brainiac? Majin Luthor? *is ashamed at childish nature of this post *
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

oh wow your right. sorry I forgot about it.
      First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

SUPER CHICHI
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
        X