SciFi Wire: Official SciFi Channel ratings for season three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire: Official SciFi Channel ratings for season three

Watching Lorne and Sheppard getting fed upon by the Wraith for like 20 minutes. That would indeed make great television. Wow, the ratings would jump beyond the broadcast networks!

Wow great idea, that would make for the best episode of SGA, no wait any Sci-fi ever, Lorne and Shep, bent down being fed on for a whole 20 minutes? FANTASTIC [/sarcasm]
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

We'd be getting rid of two useless characters, making the show better, and ratings increase. Win-win-win

Comment

What is wrong with this forum at the moment? "This character is boring/I dont like this character, so lets kill them off" it just keeps coming up
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
          What is wrong with this forum at the moment? "This character is boring/I dont like this character, so lets kill them off" it just keeps coming up
          There is definitely something in the water. Globally.

"Kill ... kill ... kill ... kill ... kill ... kill"

Comment

Uh yup... I've seen 'kill Sheppard,' 'kill Jack', kill kill kill. Must be in the water or the air!

Comment

If you want to increase the ratings, increase the turnout for the episodes. More people need to know about the shows.

Comment

I'm not saying kill them off, but I'm up for a little torture..and I don't mind some biting, to sweeten the deal.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

How's this: kill EVERYONE and spend all of season 3 just wandering through the empty halls of Atlantis, exploring all there is to see. Sure, the CGI would be expensive, but imagine all the money you'd save not having to pay actors or write scripts or design sets. Heck, you wouldn't even need cameras!

Brilliant!

Comment

They are going to pull a Voyager and introduce a busty super intelligent super strong alien who walks around in catsuits and solves all their problems for them.

Comment

The best way to get ratings up for season three? They could make some good episodes! With some decent writing and storylines.

Comment

And give Teyla and Ronan lots of coffee, that should liven them up a little
                        Last edited by The Signal; 13 April 2006, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by override367
                          They are going to pull a Voyager and introduce a busty super intelligent super strong alien who walks around in catsuits and solves all their problems for them.
                          Really?

I thought Teyla was it, except for the catsuit, she has belly top. But they still ignored her!

Maybe she should turn in the belly top for the cat suit!!

VB

Comment

And give Teyla and Ronan lots of cofe, that should liven them up a little
                            What, like the squirrel in Hoodwinked? Sounds dangerous.

Besides, McKay is the resident speed talker of Atlantis.

Comment

And give Teyla and Ronan lots of cofe, that should liven them up a little
                              I could see them now, talking over espresso about the finer points of Atlantean culture with Food Eater Wraith, Michael, and Queen Wraith numero 3.

VB

Comment

Working...
                              X