This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Storm and The Eye SPOILERS

Finally, PICTURES!!!!!... Well, more so for "The Eye" than for storm.... But still.... The coolest one has to be this one

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/111_09.shtml
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Wow... This could be interesting.
    *** Possible spoilers, highlight to read****
    In the pictures with Teyla fighting the other lady (cat fight ) it looks like it's in Altantis and also looks the way it did before Atlantis surface... Could that mean that they found a ZPM (or something comparable) to power the shield and submerged the city?
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I'm just glad they gave Teyla a hair makeover which looks better now.

Comment

It looks like in these two episodes we'll also be getting another appearance of Dr. Beckett, who seems to be appearing more times that Dr. Fraiser did.
        Rocky

Comment

True. The episodes sound quite interesting as the final ones before the little break. It will be interesting to see the outcome of these episodes.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            True. The episodes sound quite interesting as the final ones before the little break. It will be interesting to see the outcome of these episodes.
            I can tell you how they end Anubis:
            Spoiler:
            We win. (Yeah, the spoiler warning was for dramatic effect!
            Rocky

Comment

*whacks Rocket4477* *laughs* Talk about stating the obvious.

~Lucia
              This is OTAKUDOM-
              I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                I think that this two Episodes will be cool Major Sheppard should kill all the genill or however you spell it to. or to make them surrender.

Comment

That won't happen because
                  Spoiler:
                  the writers intend the Genii to be a recurring baddie, or so it says.

~Lucia
                  This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                    Wow... This could be interesting.
                    *** Possible spoilers, highlight to read****
                    Spoiler:
                    In the pictures with Teyla fighting the other lady (cat fight ) it looks like it's in Altantis and also looks the way it did before Atlantis surface... Could that mean that they found a ZPM (or something comparable) to power the shield and submerged the city?
                    It may very well happen that they
                    Spoiler:
                    find a ZPM

look at this pic from home http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/108_01.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      Spoiler:
                      find a ZPM

look at this pic from home http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/108_01.shtml

This is getting better and better!

ATLANTIS ROCKS!!!!

Sorry x.x
                      sigpic

Comment

This two-parter seems really good.

Comment

*bounces* Goodness, I can't wait to see these episodes! This is making me more excited than SG1 ever did!

~Lucia
                          This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

This is what Stargate needs, different stories, but they can't because they are stuck on Earth in a base we biult. Atlantis is a huge freaking city far far away. It just looks better and better and hopefully will become more than a SG-1 ripoff.

Spoilers for "Home" in the hightlighted area below.

It's not really "home in "Home".
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                              Spoiler:
                              find a ZPM

The pic is from Home not from Storm or Eye.
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                              X