This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF movie cast

I was reading the Houston Newsletter and followed the link to the scifi wire report on the Fantastic Four movie.

The first time I heard Jessica Alba was going to be in it for some reason or Unreason I flashed this bizarre image of a pipe puffing Peter Williams as Mr. Fantastic.

The cast so far sounds good but Griffiths as Reed?

Hello Reed and Ben went to college together they should be closer in age?

Any other older fan who read the comic when they were teens have feelings about this? or younger fans who've read reprints of the 60s version?
    Keep the science in SciFi!

This is who Cinescape shows is cast:

1. Ioan Gruffudd (Reed Richards/"Mr. Fantastic")
    2. Michael Chiklis (Benjamin J. Grimm/"The Thing")
    3. sica Alba (Susan "Sue" Storm/"The Invisible Woman")
    4. Chris Evans (Johnny Storm/"The Human Torch)
    5. Julian McMahon (Victor von Doom/"Doctor Doom", in negotiations).

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...velopment+Heck

Check IMDB.com for more info about them too.

Richards and Grim seem pretty close to the same age. They are only 4 yrs apart so that is totally possible in college... heheheh

Comment

Michael Chiklis as The Thing?! That's so cool! I love that guy

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

I just can't picture Alba and Evans as siblings.

I mean:
        Evans
        Alba

Not exactly a family resemblance.

I do like Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm and I think Julian McMahon will do fine as Dr. Doom.

Comment

Heh, do you think they actually look for people who look alike to play syblings?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Interesting cast selections. I guess the story will take place at the very beginning with all these very youthful actors. I also love Michael Chiklis, and I guess if he can play Curly from the Three Stodges, he can play Ben Grimm.
            Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
            O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
            O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Yeah, i have high hopes for this movie. I have loved the spiderman and x-men movies, but not been impressed by the hulk, daredevil, and punisher movies. We need a nother good marvel comic movie.

Comment

I actually prefered Daredevil to spiderman......and for what it was, the Punisher wasnt that bad.
                THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroj
                  I actually prefered Daredevil to spiderman......and for what it was, the Punisher wasnt that bad.
                  Wow. I never heard anybody say they like Daredevil better than Spiderman. Spiderman2 was by far the best comic book movie yet. But that is just my opinion of course... to each their own...

Comment

I think X-men2 was better than Spiderman2 for some reason, i don't know, its just my personal peference really.

Comment

1st Superman was great. Christopher Reeves just was Superman. 1st Batman was also great, of course it was Jack Nicholson as the Joker that made that film. I really enjoyed both X-Men films, but I think Spiderman 2 nailed it. I have to agree with Roger Ebert that Spider-Man 2 is the best super hero film of all time. Yet again, just one person's opinion.
                      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

What makes Spiderman 2 so great? I mean, i liked it and all, but i don't think it was the best ever.

Comment

I hang out at the superherohype.com forums and you should have heard the massive uproar when Alba was cast as Sue, the fans where practically having fits and foaming at the mouths

Apart from her I think the cast looks great and I have high hopes for this movie. They played it smart and got cheap but good actors (apart from Alba ) and then put their budget into the effects. Though I wish their budget was a bit higher seeing as how they have so many effects heavy characters.

Spidey 2 is the best superhero film ever, followed by X-2 then Hulk and Batman comes in fourth.

Comment

I do think FF has characters that require effects, unlike how Xmen did, where they all look normal. I like Jessica Alba as sue

Comment

Working...
                            X