Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Weapon on Dakara! I know it (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Weapon on Dakara! I know it (Spoilers)

Hey all,
    Spoiler:

I was watching Insiders last night, and they mention a few times throughout the episode about Ba'al and Anubis how they used the weapon on Da'kara to eliminate the replicators.

I remember that they mention that the weapon is still there and that they haven't destroyed it yet. Someone confirm please?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

I think they just dismantled it or something.
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

They start talking about this when they interrogate the first Ba'al. They mention about the reason why Ba'al was brainwashing the high council was because Ba'al wanted to use the weapon on Dakara to wipe all part of the galaxy except the gates network he was planning on having before SG1 took back the gate.

This would indicate to me that the Da'kara weapon was never destroyed offiiclally, but some reason Teal'c knows that its not destroyed.

Subspace Energy Technology Thread
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
        Spoiler:

They start talking about this when they interrogate the first Ba'al. They mention about the reason why Ba'al was brainwashing the high council was because Ba'al wanted to use the weapon on Dakara to wipe all part of the galaxy except the gates network he was planning on having before SG1 took back the gate.

This would indicate to me that the Da'kara weapon was never destroyed offiiclally, but some reason Teal'c knows that its not destroyed.

That would appear to be the case. Perhaps we'll learn more soon.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoilers for a future episode of SG-1 season 10:
          Spoiler:
          I think it might be in the episode Counterstrike, what happens there is that Adria's Battleship is converting a world when its hit by an energy wave that destroys all the people on the planet and the Ori warrior crew leaving Adria as the only survivor. Its discovered that the weapon came from the Jaffa and it sounds a lot like the Dakara weapon so its possible that despite the dangers of the device, the High Council may have secretly kept the device or kept enough components to replicate parts of it on some level.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
            Spoilers for a future episode of SG-1 season 10:
            Spoiler:
            I think it might be in the episode Counterstrike, what happens there is that Adria's Battleship is converting a world when its hit by an energy wave that destroys all the people on the planet and the Ori warrior crew leaving Adria as the only survivor. Its discovered that the weapon came from the Jaffa and it sounds a lot like the Dakara weapon so its possible that despite the dangers of the device, the High Council may have secretly kept the device or kept enough components to replicate parts of it on some level.
            Oh that would suck if Adria and the Ori are somehow able to recreate the weapon on Dakarra. If they can we miswell just turn in our shirts cause we are screwed! That woman is going to become the next Apophis!

Bratac: It appears he was able to get of the moon before it exploded!
            Jack: Somebody has to teach that guy how to die!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X