This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covenant (Spoilers!)

Did anyone else notice that the logo for Shefield's company is a mirrored image of the sci-fi logo?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

No, but I did notice that
    Spoiler:
    Thor was LIVE on television. I wonder what that's about.
    Rocky

Comment

Thats the follow up to the lowdown special. Its a
      Spoiler:
      confress to address that he is going to court, cause he got "friggin hurt". LOL.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

spoilers

yea it would be awesome if it finally became "public knowledge" you would think after anubis' attack thou in season 7 it would be known, especially with all power grids being taken out after the Nimitz was destroyed

Comment

the true question is (other than thor WINKING at jack.....mmmhm, the thor/jack shippers are gonna Love that) whether or not the camera really adds ten pounds and makes thor look a little less anorexic
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thor on TV!!! GO THOR!!!

It was kinda funny seeing him sitting in the chair next to Daniel, with Daniel being so casual... No matter HOW many times an alien could just pop up beside me, I'd NEVER get use to it
            sigpic
            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Did anyone else notice that the logo for Shefield's company is a mirrored image of the sci-fi logo?
              LMAO! That's the FIRST thing I noticed! That and the Thor on TV thing Should be um.... interesting at least!

Comment

Gotta love how Thor was lounging in a chair in O'neill's office.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cket01
                  Gotta love how Thor was lounging in a chair in O'neill's office.
                  Without a doubt. Just that pic makes the episode worth watching!
                  Rocky

Comment

All I can say is WOO HOO!!!!! Thor is becoming 'the alien' now and he looks so smart sitting in Jack's office. That little stick 'o' rock you!
                    __

__

Comment

Maybe they won't reveal the gate, just the existance of the Asgard, since they are responsable for many abductions (of course the majority are probably just nutjobs )

Imagine the tabloid headlines

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        Maybe they won't reveal the gate, just the existance of the Asgard, since they are responsable for many abductions (of course the majority are probably just nutjobs )

Imagine the tabloid headlines

lol The media would be drooling over something like this. And Thor would be speaking all professional and some other existance and understanding of what he says, they drop the story! OR, they reveal the asgard and people don't believe it and drop the case.
                        __

__

Comment

Some headlines:

MY BABY'S ALIEN DADDY FINALLY COMES HOME

THE ALIEN STILL HAS MY KIDNEY

WORMHOLE X-TREME CAST REVEAL THEIR OWN ALIEN ENCOUNTER

Comment

SPOILER
                            I very much doubt the Asgard will reveal themselves to the world due to two major problems;

1) Humans are dumb and would immediately panic and most like destroy the world due to their insane fear of the unknown.

2) For Thor to appear to humanity he would have to explain two notable facts about his race...

A) The name Thor/Asgard inidicating that the Asgard once interfered with the development of Earth by playing God.

B) That if the Asgard once played God then why couldn't another race of Aliens do the same. This would either lead to problem number 1 or to the disclassifying of the Stargate program to explain the interference of multiple races in Earths past.

Both of these would be REALLY dumb. I think the likelihood is that this is a hoax to get Alec Colson not to reveal anything. If its not then this would indeed be a very interesting episode to watch, not due to the main story but to how the producers imagine humanity reacting to the existence of real-life sentient aliens who can speak english. Personally I would be freaked out just a bit LOL.

Comment

I have to say that this could be the way the SGC begins to ease out the news of the Stargate to the public. I mean as of late they have been kinda push the little "When the program goes public" scenario alot lately so this could be the inevitable happening.

Strength Thru Honor
                              Knights of Davion

Comment

Working...
                              X