This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gamma Site?

I don't know if anyone noticed this but in The Pegasus Project one of the comm officers in SG-11 warned Teal'c about the Wriath ship and the message was sent from the Gamma Site. I thought it blew up in The Scourge when the Prior bugs got out of hand, or did they build a new one on another planet?
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

I figured it was just a new Gamma site, I mean they've had several Alpha Sites.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
      I figured it was just a new Gamma site, I mean they've had several Alpha Sites.
      Well they got it up and running pretty quick...
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I always wondered how many outpost they have by now.

Comment

whos to say they wernt in the middle of building another outpost and when the gamma site got destroyed the just called the other one the gamma site.

Comment

It's also possible that they rebuilt the gamma site once the bug problem was dealt with.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
              It's also possible that they rebuilt the gamma site once the bug problem was dealt with.
              Probably just easier to have a new Gamma Site on a different planet. You know, in case some bugs somehow survived.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                Well they got it up and running pretty quick...
                they had time... it was last season... and anything done between seasons can be done in any amount of time, without being quesitoned... so stop questioning it lol
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                X