This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legally downloading SG1?!?!

Ok mods, first off if this is in violation of any protocols I'm sorry and understand if it gets deleted!

What I was wondering is if there was anyway to LEGALLY download (and pay, i don't mind paying) Stargate Episodes...well any TV really but but Stargate in particular, does anyone know of sites that do this?

Many thanks

Goosey
    Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

No. If you're downloading SG-1 you're damaging the ratings, damaging the franchise, and damaging yourself by excersizing poor moral judgement.

Comment

Seeing as you seem to be asking a legitimate question about downloading I'll leave this thread, but I am going to answer the question, close the thread and direct any further discussion to the existing thread.

No, there is currently no LEGAL way to download Stargate episodes. We wish there was, but there just isn't. Because such activities are therefore illegal, we do not permit discussion on how/where to download. Any posts enquiring/providing such information will be immediately deleted, and the posters subject to immediate penalties....

Comment

Working...
      X