Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Spoiler Tag! (An Actual Game for Posters to this Thread!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Spoiler Tag! (An Actual Game for Posters to this Thread!)

With the development of a way to hide "Spoilers", and inspired by the title of the thread given by the Site Admins, who would like to play "SGA Spoiler Tag"?!? It's really a simple premise. Whoever's IT (and that would be me to start off with) will post a Spoiler-related question appropriately, and the first person to post the answer (again, appropriately) gets to be IT and write another Spoiler-related question. They don't have to be difficult queries or anything.

Just post to this thread if you want to play the game; otherwise, you can ignore it. Or if this is not appropriate for this forum, please move it. Thanks!

For example, here's my sample question(From "Suspicion"):
    Spoiler:
    From "Suspicion", how did the Wraith know where to find John Sheppard's team to attack them?

Then if you know the answer, post it along with your question (again using the correct spoiler-hiding codes).

Ready? Here goes (From "Rising"):
    Spoiler:
    I don't know how Spoiler-ish this is, but we know the Wraith think of humans as food. Do the Wraith only get nourishment from humans by absorbing their "lifeforce", or by actually referring to a "How to Serve Man" book for ideas? And, (a two-parter if the former option is correct) if it's only a lifeforce-sucking deal, are Wraith similar to plants which use carbon dioxide, water, sunlight and chlorophyll to get energy and add mass (so it doesn't really look like the Wraith "eat" anything, but they still grow and regenerate through some biochemical process or whatever you'd call it)?

If these queries aren't good ones for the game, then use my sample question as the official starting question and continue... Hope this is fun!
    Last edited by Z_2; 12 August 2004, 09:19 AM.

SGA fans' ages poll

Bummer. I thought this would be a fun deal. I think I'm in the minority...

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Since no one replied, can I win by default, and remain the winner?
      sigpic

Comment

No, I win by default, I’m better I don’t know how but just whateve. lol, also, no offence but its not really a very exiting game.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

HU........I don't get it

Comment

Z 2 - as well as posting spoiler space you have to post the name of the episode so that people know what the spoiler is for - it doesn't work otherwise.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chirp
              HU........I don't get it
              Well, I thought it would be sorta fun to ask a Spoiler-related SGA question, and then the first to post the answer can ask another one. My bad.

And, GateGipsy, I added the episode names for the Spoiler questions in the first post. Sorry about that.

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Thats an easy questionhighlight)
                Tayla's necklace had a homing device which was then relayed into a sattelite(sp?) and gave away their position to the wraith.

Let me think of one........
                (hightlight)How did Sheppard manage to evade the wraith in Rising part 2?(clue- device)
                'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
                'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

wow, and i thought i resurected old threads, never 5 months

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Spoiler:
                    The Wratih appear to be a "Life-force draining" species only, and therefore would be more like the plants you have described. As shown in Rising Part 2. Colonel(sp?) Sumner was merely drained of his life, as was the Athosian. So my guess is on plant-like species that survive off of energy generated by other being. Ok, this has been pleasantly long winded enough. *lol*

Ok, as I just re-watched the Opener, I seem to have been correct. So going on that assumption, here is my question...

Spoiler:
                    In the episode "Hide and Seek" Jinto/Juto -I dont remember his name- Discovers what while playing a game of hide and seek with his friends after "lights-out" on Atlantis?
                    Last edited by AtlantisRising; 19 December 2004, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
                      Spoiler:
                      The Wratih appear to be a "Life-force draining" species only, and therefore would be more like the plants you have described. As shown in Rising Part 2. Colonel(sp?) Sumner was merely drained of his life, as was the Athosian. So my guess is on plant-like species that survive off of energy generated by other being. Ok, this has been pleasantly long winded enough. *lol*

Ok, as I just re-watched the Opener, I seem to have been correct. So going on that assumption, here is my question...

Spoiler:
                      In the episode "Hide and Seek" Jinto/Juto -I dont remember his name- Discovers what while playing a game of hide and seek with his friends after "lights-out" on Atlantis?
                      I don't know how Spoiler-ish this is, but we know the Wraith think of humans as food. Do the Wraith only get nourishment from humans by absorbing their "lifeforce", or by actually referring to a "How to Serve Man" book for ideas? And, (a two-parter if the former option is correct) if it's only a lifeforce-sucking deal, are Wraith similar to plants which use carbon dioxide, water, sunlight and chlorophyll to get energy and add mass (so it doesn't really look like the Wraith "eat" anything, but they still grow and regenerate through some biochemical process or whatever you'd call it)?
                      They do feel pleasure from their absorbtion as well, so it is debatable, thats why they said'i have not felt such strength in so long' or something.

Answer(highlight): A dark entity, it is composed of energty and feeds off it, the ancients were researching ascension and this had somethign to do with it.

Spoilers(Highlight):
                      In the Storm, what 4 devices did Sheppard, Mckay and Weir have to activate in order to save the city(specific name only)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Spoilers(Highlight):
                        Spoiler:
                        In the Storm, what 4 devices did Sheppard, Mckay and Weir have to activate in order to save the city(specific name only)
                        Spoiler:
                        The had to activate the Grounding Stations that relaese the electrical energy the city generates during lightning storms into the ocean, making sure no one is fried like a turkey playing a game of "DOnt touch the electircal fence".

My Question....
                        Spoiler:
                        In the epsiode "Before I Sleep", Old Weir tells the Atlantis team that when they arrived the first time, they didnt have access to what?

Multiple answers to this one... like my last question.
                        Last edited by AtlantisRising; 20 December 2004, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
                          Spoiler:
                          The had to activate the Grounding Stations that relaese the electrical energy the city generates during lightning storms into the ocean, making sure no one is fried like a turkey playing a game of "DOnt touch the electircal fence".

My Question....
                          Spoiler:
                          In the epsiode "Before I Sleep", Old Weir tells the Atlantis team that when they arrived the first time, they didnt have access to what?

Multiple answers to this one... like my last question.
                          I think that the answer could be parts of the city because they were flooded and then she limited them to the control room because of the conservation of the energy for the shield. And im not sure if thats what you meant so you might want to say...

Comment

That is one of the correct answers, yes. So please, Ask away your next question.

Comment

Spoilers(highlight)
                              What was the nickname given to the captured wraith?

Comment

Working...
                              X