• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who rules supreme!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tongke
      Sorry Sharky but Melyanna is right. We won't reach 200 until season 10 (hopefully). You can check the ep numbers easily at http://www.tvtome.com/StargateSG1/eplist.html
      im wiff you

Comment

Originally posted by Kendra
        Only soaps can last that long !! It would be funny to see an 80 year old o'neill !
        Try "Brief Candle", S1!!
        Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Even if the math is incorrect, it is an interesting question. I'm betting that we will be asking it next year because I believe there will be a 10th season. If so, I hope they do something better than Wormhole. I know that it was a love it-hate it episode and I'm squarely in the "hate it" camp (even with the commentary).

Comment

What is a "Doctor Who?"
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Tongke
              Sorry Sharky but Melyanna is right. We won't reach 200 until season 10 (hopefully). You can check the ep numbers easily at http://www.tvtome.com/StargateSG1/eplist.html
              Yes i was wrong, but i should have seen it, i dont know y i didnt. I added to 173/4 and said 7-6 eps into S9, but i think it was getting to 180 and not 200. oops. And im an honors math student .
              Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                What is a "Doctor Who?"
                See if this helps MT. A breif description:
                http://www.physics.mun.ca/~sps/intro.html

Official Site:
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/
                If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Wormhole Xtreme sequel! That ep was hilarious, some of you folks need to lighten up

Comment

Originally posted by Kendra
                    Only soaps can last that long !! It would be funny to see an 80 year old o'neill !
                    Um, the reason that Dr Who has lasted as long as it has is that the entire cast has been replaced several times over. And it's not that the series has run that long contiguously; it's been off-air for a couple decades, now, and they're going to bring it back.
                    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Yeah as someone said before,

Daniel: So .... where are we going again?
                      Teal'c: I believe its P4X-793 (MADE UP )
                      Sam: We believe it (blah blah blah............)
                      Daniel: Interesting...
                      Sam: yeah you know this is our 200th mission through the gate
                      Teal'c: Indeed.

JUST A REFERENCE

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                        Yeah as someone said before,

Daniel: So .... where are we going again?
                        Teal'c: I believe its P4X-793 (MADE UP )
                        Sam: We believe it (blah blah blah............)
                        Daniel: Interesting...
                        Sam: yeah you know this is our 200th mission through the gate
                        Teal'c: Indeed.

JUST A REFERENCE
                        thats mission we are talking about episodes
                        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                          thats mission we are talking about episodes
                          Well that can't very well say episode now can they? What would u rather have them say, eh?
                          Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzcoatl
                            Wormhole Xtreme sequel! That ep was hilarious, some of you folks need to lighten up
                            Humor is an odd thing and tough to pull off. What works with some people, doesn't with others. For example, some like slapstick, others just think it's stupid.

To me Window of Opportunity was hilarious (although the last few gags weren't all that) but Wormhole Extreme was just dumb - to me anyway. There were a couple of laughs but overall they just seemed to be trying too hard and it was forced. You could tell the gags were supposed to be funny, they just weren't.

MHO. Reasonable people can, of course, disagree .

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                              I added to 173/4 and said 7-6 eps into S9, but i think it was getting to 180 and not 200. oops. And im an honors math student .
                              Huh? You did what again? Must be that new math or something...

Comment

If Stargate is renewed for a 10th season, it would hit its 200th episode.
                                What do you think it should be about?

I think it should be a cross-over between Stargate the movie and Stargate SG-1 (Directed by Martin Wood ) That would be interesting.
                                Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:39 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X