PDA

View Full Version : 200th episode preview discussion big spoilers

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

ussrelativity
January 30th, 2006, 09:13 AM
It could definently be worthy of a 90-minute episode. And to also air it on NBC would be even better for those of us who don't have SCIFI channel.

(After all, NBC did air a version of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries) :)

Eoin
January 30th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I'm all for the 200th ep to be a 90min ep :D

Aither
January 30th, 2006, 09:36 AM
A 60-minute (without commercials), a 90-minute or a 2-part 200th episode would be so great. And may this episode have more than the mere mention of the Furlings.
I hope TPTB will read this thread. :hallowed:

Elite Anubis Guard
January 30th, 2006, 09:43 AM
This should definetly be a 90 minute length episode.

Peoples_General
January 30th, 2006, 10:59 AM
It should be a 90min episode. Better yet, have a 2-hr special about it! Sorry BSG, but you need to make way for the Furlings. :P Of course, SGA will take up BSG's time slot.

Exiled Master
January 30th, 2006, 02:16 PM
90 min, no commercials, furlings, jonas, jack, and a little stopover from atlantis (okay, maybe that's a bit much). How far would the epsiode be into the season though? Should it tie things up, like in Threads? Or should it pack as many explosions in a two-parter into 90 minutes?:D :eek:

prion
January 30th, 2006, 02:34 PM
90 min, no commercials, furlings, jonas, jack, and a little stopover from atlantis (okay, maybe that's a bit much). How far would the epsiode be into the season though? Should it tie things up, like in Threads? Or should it pack as many explosions in a two-parter into 90 minutes?:D :eek:

What is needed for the 200th episode isn't quantity but quality. Give a 60 minute (or rahter 42 minutes with ads) that isn't the stupid piece of crud called "Wormhole X-treme," which catered only to diehard fans and writers egos (ducking flames).

Something dramatic, but don't kill off a character to boost ratings. Been there, done that, Janet's gone. Didn't help the show.

Don't force a guest star from Jack or Jonas or anybody else unless it's truly relevant. In fact, I don't want to see Jack again unless he's in a full episode. That last bit he had, I got the impression he wasn't even in the same country as MS when they did that scene. It was so wooden, alas. :(

Dromag67
January 30th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Hell just spend all day playing reruns of all of the best episodes of SG-1, and then have a 3 hour long 200th episode.

:D

NakedJehutyV2
January 30th, 2006, 08:54 PM
hell yeah tho ripple effect should've been 90minutes

NakedJehutyV2
January 30th, 2006, 09:26 PM
that'd be great

Lillgreen
January 31st, 2006, 03:46 AM
seeing the furlings would be great, but for me havin RDA staring in this ep would be the best.
He has left his mark on this series and hope to see his his wise cracks back on our screens for this episode, would be a good way for producers to say thanks.
As for a story idea, id like to see an alliance formed between the great races, in one of the previous seasons when Jack meets the Asgard we hear Thor say that we are on our way to becoming the 5th race.
Perhaps in the 200th we could see a meeting of the the four alliances and have Jack there representing earth to become the 5th race and join the alliance.

Merlin1701
January 31st, 2006, 06:55 AM
seeing the furlings would be great, but for me havin RDA staring in this ep would be the best.
He has left his mark on this series and hope to see his his wise cracks back on our screens for this episode, would be a good way for producers to say thanks.
As for a story idea, id like to see an alliance formed between the great races, in one of the previous seasons when Jack meets the Asgard we hear Thor say that we are on our way to becoming the 5th race.
Perhaps in the 200th we could see a meeting of the the four alliances and have Jack there representing earth to become the 5th race and join the alliance.

yes thats another great idea...bringing the races together...but the one of the four races was the anciants so there would be a empty chair. We know that the Ori present a threat to the ancients on their acended plane, will they do anything...or have they already done something?

skeezix
January 31st, 2006, 11:55 AM
Screw 90 minutes, lets just go for the full two hours. That results in more Stargate goodness and less complications in the schedule that results from the extra half an hour of programming.

aspiringsoapwriter
January 31st, 2006, 11:59 AM
How do the 90 minute episodes, if they did one before, work for syndication?

Anubis345
January 31st, 2006, 01:01 PM
Hell just spend all day playing reruns of all of the best episodes of SG-1, and then have a 3 hour long 200th episode.

couldn't agree more :cameron:

creed462
January 31st, 2006, 04:19 PM
IN Complete Agreement, with 90... 120 ...150... minute show,
Also in agreement with quality over quanity,
SO i ask give us both!

Lillgreen
January 31st, 2006, 11:41 PM
yes thats another great idea...bringing the races together...but the one of the four races was the anciants so there would be a empty chair. We know that the Ori present a threat to the ancients on their acended plane, will they do anything...or have they already done something?

We have seen the ancients at the SGC before in thier ascended form so maybe they could be present like that and fill that spot at the table hehe.
I think this would be the best way to introduce the Furlings to our screens.
And have O'neill there explaining why we should become the 5th race.
I think Earth has proven themselves time and time again.
With a season 11 looking a bit shaky i think that having an alliance would be the best way to go out on top.
An allmighty alliance that whoops.

jonno
February 1st, 2006, 05:01 AM
I think this would be the best way to introduce the Furlings to our screens.
And have O'neill there explaining why we should become the 5th race.

I can just see the start of that ep:

O'NEILL is fishing in a pond. Just as he feels a tug on the line (hehe...):
ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

THOR: "Greetings, O'Neill"
O'NEILL: "Thor? What's going on?"
THOR: "Follow me"

THOR proceeds to the next room. O'NEILL follows. They enter the room. In it is another Asgard (HEIMDALL), LYA (a Nox), a third alien (a Furling), and a Human (representing the Ancients).

The Human turns round. It is SKAARA [well, he did Ascend]

SKAARA: "O'Neill" (smiling broadly)
O'NEILL: "Skaara? I didn't think I'd see you again. How ya doing?"
THOR: "There will be time for that later, O'Neill. First I would like you to meet someone." THOR points out the Furling. "This is Artoo, of the Furlings"
O'NEILL: "Daniels gonna want to see this"

END OF TEASER.

There we go - O'Neill, Thor, Skaara, Lya and a Furling ... what more could you want!

Lord Jago
February 1st, 2006, 05:05 AM
Well when i said 90 minutes i did actually mean 90 minutes including the adverts LOL (sorry). So 60 > 70 mins episode would be perfect for the 200th. What you have to remember this is one of the longest running Sci-Fi series next to Doctor Who. And Doctor has several movies to back its rep, Stargate currently only has the one.

I have no doubt that the writers will introduce the Furlings in this one (i dont think they would have even mentioned it without seriously considering it)
For the 100th we had a comedy episode, for the 150th we had death of a key character, for the 200th we should have pure quality pulling out every thing SG1 has to offer. Come on writers dont let us down.

Olli
February 1st, 2006, 05:55 AM
A two or three parter would be great. More time for guest appearances of RDA and Teryl Rothery.

Lord Jago
February 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
Missing the point of 200th Episode. If it was a two parter it be 200th and 201st LOL.
But hey what ever works.

Aither
February 1st, 2006, 09:25 AM
That would be great.

Or another scenario where there is not Jack O'Neill :
An unknown huge fleet arrives on Dakara. All the Jaffa in the Hataks are in a state of panic. They are ready to fire, but they finally receive a communiqué from the unknown fleet and they stop the preparations of the battle. But tele viewers (we) do not know what the communiqué says. On the surface of Dakara, noone knows what is happening in the space. And Teal'c, who is talking to a crowd of Jaffa on Dakara, is suddenly teleported. Teal'c is now in a long dark hall. He walks until the end of the hall, where there is a huge room. Inside, there is a circular table (does this remind you something ? ;)). Teal'c looks at each person who is sitting on a chair. There are a Nox, Daniel, an Ancient we saw in "Threads" (8x18), an unknown extraterrestrial being (guess what its race is :p) and Thor.

THOR: Greetings, Teal'c. The Great Alliance has now brought together again.

Elite Anubis Guard
February 1st, 2006, 09:38 AM
I think that this should be a 90 minute long episode, with quality writing and directing. This is a big moment for SG1, we should get a big episode.

jenks
February 1st, 2006, 10:22 AM
Being ascended doesn't make you an ancient...

jonno
February 1st, 2006, 01:15 PM
Being ascended doesn't make you an ancient...

True - but an ascended being is on the same 'level' as the ancients, and it's highly likely Skaara would have been taught by Oma (and other ancients) before she became 'occupied', so it's not inconceivable the ancients would send Skaara as a representative (rather than actually having to interact with mortals themselves).

Lillgreen
February 1st, 2006, 02:05 PM

ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

THOR proceeds to the next room. O'NEILL follows. They enter the room. In it is another Asgard (HEIMDALL), LYA (a Nox), a third alien (a Furling), and a Human (representing the Ancients).

THOR: "There will be time for that later, O'Neill. First I would like you to meet someone." THOR points out the Furling. "This is Artoo, of the Furlings"

END OF TEASER.

There we go - O'Neill, Thor, Skaara, Lya and a Furling ... what more could you want!

Jonno you have hit the nail on the head there, i couldnt have pictured it any better.
Skara would be the perfect rep for the ascended ancients with him being known to O'Neill and all.
I hope one of the shows writers reads all this and seriously considers it, would be great to see the furlings and for to finally become the 5th race.

jonno
February 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM
Jonno you have hit the nail on the head there, i couldnt have pictured it any better.
Skara would be the perfect rep for the ascended ancients with him being known to O'Neill and all.
I hope one of the shows writers reads all this and seriously considers it, would be great to see the furlings and for to finally become the 5th race.

Why thank you ... glad to see someone else agreed.

Of course, the writers don't take fan ideas - but hopefully they're thinking along the same lines.

[if TPTB read it and like it ... take it - it's completely your idea!]

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
February 1st, 2006, 03:36 PM
Here's what I think (Writing and Directing wise)
Story: Robert Cooper, Joe Mallozzi, Brad Wright, Paul Mullie
Teleplay: Robert Cooper
Director: Martin Wood

NakedJehutyV2
February 1st, 2006, 04:25 PM

ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

END OF TEASER.

haha priceless

however it's very arrogant of ya'll to think that the tauri are even in the same league as the alterrans, asgard, nox and furlings in tech and unity. maybe it'll happen in season 86.

Exiled Master
February 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM

Three...hours?...*drools*
hmm. how about instead of three nuclear explosions, blow up a planet:D :D That's quality over quantity.:p To make up for past transgressions (by the writers), the alien that was the center of wormhole extreme should die a painful death :p :rolleyes:

Lillgreen
February 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
haha priceless

however it's very arrogant of ya'll to think that the tauri are even in the same league as the alterrans, asgard, nox and furlings in tech and unity. maybe it'll happen in season 86.

Arrogant perhaps, but these are some of the traits that sets us apart from the other races.
And so far we have proven our worth time and time again, we think outside of the box thats what gives us the edge against the Asgard and others.
The Tauri have done alot more with the Ancients tech than the Asgards from what we have seen.

majorsal
February 1st, 2006, 10:00 PM
i think i'd like the 200th ep to be...

set in the future, about 5 years. we see where everyone is at that time. my desires would be to see sam and jack married and expecting their first or second child. :p maybe daniel finally packing to live permanently at atlantis. teal'c is 'the' jaffa freedom man now. mitchell is leading sg1 with three different ppl.

then jump 5 more years into the future. sam and jack have three kids. sam is commander of the beta site. daniel is head of atlantis. teal'c is married to ? and is still commanding the jaffa free nation. mitchell is on sg1 number three (after having lost his second batch of sg1 members to ?).

jump 10 years more. sam and jack are grandparents. they live on the beta site with their families. oma comes back and reascends daniel without permission. he's now in a semi state of ascended/not ascended. and he's still running atlantis. teal'c (and all jaffa) are off of tretonin. teal'c retires from leading the free jaffa and enjoys his life with his wife and daughter (bratac took over leadership). mitchell is seriously injured in battle and loses a leg. but the furlings show up and give him another leg. it's stronger than his regular leg, so mitchell deems himself the bionic man.

i actually think doing a 'life and times of sg1' would be totally different and fun. i'd like to see everyone surviving the long stretch.

sally :)

the fifth man
February 1st, 2006, 10:29 PM

I'm all for that.:D
On topic though, sure I think the 200th ep should be a 90 minute one. Number one reason, it may be too big a story to tell for just a regular hour. Second most important reason, I'm for anything that gives me more SG-1.:)

The Engineer
February 2nd, 2006, 07:22 AM
What would have been interesting IMHO is if TPTB had done an episode a few seasons ago with a story that would not upset the main story for the next seasons untill number 200th would have become a sure thing. This episode would have been kept safe untill the 200th episode and filmed the second part of this episode making it a 90 minute special with no comercials. The episode should have been thought in such a way that the story wouldn't have been upset if some/all the characters in the old part would not have been in the new part, thus avoiding the problem with the improbable guest starrings.

The Engineer
February 2nd, 2006, 07:22 AM
Be aware long story is ahead.
As for the story itself I will draw only a few lines.

part 1
Let's say that the old SG-1 travels through the gate and finds a race of people who can predict the future not the exact facts only bits and pieces. And when SG-1 arrives this race has a glimpse of their future: their death because of some enemy that is or will be linked to the off-worlders. They do not know if the earthlings have met or not the doom bringers. They do not do if SG-1 is directly or not responsible for their doom. They do not know when and how. But they do know that the way they would handle the situation would save their future as a race. Inside the race 2 sides develope: one who thinks that telling nothing to the SG-1 and sent them back with a memory of a deserted place with no miltary interest whatsoever is the best course of action, the other one believes that it is better to tell them what they know. A decision is reached: the thinker side wins. But the other side sends someone to inform them the pieces they know: 2 stones, one silver device and a far away place, faith, hazard and a dangerous legacy with uninimaginable powers will bring destruction to them as long as they are not curious. The believer side implants this information as a program not to act when the time will be right in their subconscience to avoid deletion. SG-1 is sent back.

part 2
Nowadays multiple blackholes appear in the Milky Way Galaxy. Some of them are real beachheads, others are decoy beachheads. The Human, Asgard and FJN can't take chances and investigate all the forming blackholes some with warships but beacause the growing number of beachheads they start sending SG teams. One of which is SG-1. Now the Ori try to established a beachhed nearby the race with visions from the future. The people are surprised to see them, again. And some of the members start to have a sense of deja-vu. BTW the decoy beachheads develope quickly engulfing the suns faster for the fleet or the SG teams or the Tok'Ra to establish if they are natural occured or not and no supergate parts are sent and no Ori fleet arrives later. Because SG-1 came early they are surprised to see that the sun and the blackhole are 2 different bodies: a confirmed Ori incoming beachhead. But because of the fact that the allied fleet is widespread from this part of the Galaxy the unthinkable happens. All SG-1 is left to do is evacuate the people, but they are billions much like Earth, to many for a gate to handle. The Ori come with the fleet in their solar system, apparantely the Ori did not established their beachhead so near to these people for nothing. During these moments some of the people have new visions, but more abstract like the previous ones, the most powerfull of them is "DESPERATION" and "UNEVIOTABLE DEATH". As their last act of free people they tell SG-1 their first encounter and their reason behind all their actions. SG-1 realizes that beacause of Daniel subconscious info all of the Ori tactics so far were for one reason: to be able to predict the outcome of their tactics and choose the best ones, because though ascended beings the Ori aren't able to predict the future. This is confirmed by the fact that the Ori fleet doesn't fire upon the planet but sends Priors and troops. They don't want to kill a possible fortune teller and start beaming people on board of their vessles. A decision has to be made: a few billions or a galaxy. The Human fleet arrives. Half of it hides behind one of the planets moons and leaves a weapon much like the one in Trinity. The other half engages the Ori. And in the same time Mark IX are beamed and detonated in the planet's atmosphere. The Trinity weapon detonates. The fate of the remaining Human or Ori fleet remains unkown. The SG-1 is back safely on the Beta site with some of the evacuees. One of them is the one who implanted them their info. None of them knows what happened with their homeworld. Daniel is puzzled and asks how did they reach a conclusion in how to handle SG-1 back a few years (tell/not tell) finds out it was a flip of the coin as this is their custom.

The Engineer
February 2nd, 2006, 07:23 AM
The first part and the second part could be told separately or intertwined.
The first part could also be made in the same season as the second part.

plaw15
February 2nd, 2006, 03:57 PM
I'm all for the 200th ep to be a 90min ep :D
I second that bro.:cool:

The Engineer
February 3rd, 2006, 04:06 AM
Missing the point of 200th Episode. If it was a two parter it be 200th and 201st LOL.
But hey what ever works.
Yeah man, and would be even grater if the 200th and 201st would both be of 90 minutes each without the commercials, LOL, we would feel how it was to have 22 eps/season.

Merlin1701
February 3rd, 2006, 04:11 AM
Yeah man, and would be even grater if the 200th and 201st would both be of 90 minutes each without the commercials, LOL, we would feel how it was to have 22 eps/season.

Right we get it there should be a 90min episode!

Any other thoughts...

Valisnor
February 3rd, 2006, 08:56 PM
I would love to see the furlings but them attacking human planets because they got woken up doesnt fit the type of creatures that were in the alliance. an introduction to the furlings is LONG over due.

Valisnor
February 3rd, 2006, 09:14 PM
I agree that the 200th ep would be the time to introduce the furlings in some capacity. making humans the fifth race is maybe a little premature considering the state of earth and its unity but itd still be great.

HirogenGater
February 5th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I think that this should be a 90 minute long episode, with quality writing and directing. This is a big moment for SG1, we should get a big episode.

Ditto. If it is a 90 minute episode, then let's hope when the DVDs come out there won't be any problems.

Metonic
February 5th, 2006, 06:48 PM
either 90 minute epsiode NO ADS or 2 hours +ads

Merlin1701
February 6th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Perhaps season ten should see the rest of earth finding out about the stargate program.

They find Excalibur, an ancient command vessel created to defend the ancients from the Ori. The Ancient Merlin had the vessel built to help Arthur gain understanding of the universe around him...with the aim of Arthur ascending. The ancients who predicted the war with the Ori hid the vessel in a dense gas giant. This gave rise to the legend of the sword in the stone, returning the sword to the lady of the lake.

With the Ori able to attack the ancients in their ascended realm they help Earth find this legendary vessel. As part of the deal earth must become united. This leads to a full disclosure with the leaders of America, UK, Russia, China etc gathered on the front lawn of the White House, the worlds press gathered. Towards the end of the speech Earths newest battle cruiser lowers itself over the white house and a wing of fighters fly over in formation.

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2006, 04:14 AM
it depends on what the epsiode is about if there do a serious epsiode then yes

if it's going to be like wormhole extreme then NO!!!

Darkstar
February 6th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Perhaps season ten should see the rest of earth finding out about the stargate program.

They find Excalibur, an ancient command vessel created to defend the ancients from the Ori. The Ancient Merlin had the vessel built to help Arthur gain understanding of the universe around him...with the aim of Arthur ascending. The ancients who predicted the war with the Ori hid the vessel in a dense gas giant. This gave rise to the legend of the sword in the stone, returning the sword to the lady of the lake.

With the Ori able to attack the ancients in their ascended realm they help Earth find this legendary vessel. As part of the deal earth must become united. This leads to a full disclosure with the leaders of America, UK, Russia, China etc gathered on the front lawn of the White House, the worlds press gathered. Towards the end of the speech Earths newest battle cruiser lowers itself over the white house and a wing of fighters fly over in formation.

thats greats, i always thought of a future where the stargate is revealed to the entire world would create more problems than it would effectively solve in terms of alien technology and retro fitted human ships, an episode in similar design to the episode entitled "2010" would be appropriate for such a revelation, we see the fuure and the stargate is revealed to all, the russians would use this so would the brithish and the chineese to topple the US from the throne of power that is the stargate, since any such revelation would require the worlds countries to have access to the gate it could create a power strugle and so a war ensues into the much dreded world war three in which no nation would effectively survive.
anyway without the disection of such a turn of events it would be great to see it revealed to all nations, the change would be great and would advance the human race on earth further than any discovery thus far to date ie: the split of the atom, space mssions and moon landings, flight and so on......

thats nice, really :)

ussrelativity
February 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM

I think that would be interesting to see a fly-over of F-302's over the White House for all the public to see.

Exiled Master
February 6th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I would love to see the furlings but them attacking human planets because they got woken up doesnt fit the type of creatures that were in the alliance. an introduction to the furlings is LONG over due.
Yeah, bring out the furlings. There is so much more potential for them in the story. An enemy of the furlings could come out after the :prioranime07: :docianime15:. And that would keep with the pattern we have been having. :prioranime01: are the enemies of the Ancients, :replicatoranime01: are the enemies of the :thor:, and the new foes would be enemies of the furlings.

Jumper One
February 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
i think every episode should be 90 min :)

Cpt. Obvious
February 6th, 2006, 07:05 PM
i agree, i agree! as long as it's good and leaves us fans satisfied. remember, quality over quantity which is what i think some of you were saying yet even better if we can have both quality and quantity and lots of it. all i got to say is that i hope when it comes out on DVD there won't be any problems (recalls, exchanges, etc.) and there will be commentary/special features on it and won't leave us waiting for it like many of us are on Threads...

Kanan
February 6th, 2006, 07:37 PM
*Dumb Question* What episode are we on right now anyways?:)

Cpt. Obvious
February 6th, 2006, 07:55 PM
*Dumb Question* What episode are we on right now anyways?:)

no not dumb, i believe that Ethon was episode 188.

Cpt. Obvious
February 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I hope it's not a clip episode. I mean it would be nice to reminisce but the 200th episode should be something new, big, memorable. Ya know? I mean it might be the last big milestone SG1 reaches...:eek: (hopefully not but still...:)) And doing a clip/flashback series would be more remembering than memorable as in it would be going back to old memories instead of making new ones. Do you think they'll bring Jack/RDA back for it? I think I read somewherethat he's already agreed to come back for the 200th ep. but I could be wrong. Don't remember where but I'll try to find it. Can't see Janet coming back, but who knows what can happen in the Stargate world. I dunno, just hope it's good whatever they do.

Kanan
February 6th, 2006, 09:04 PM
no not dumb, i believe that Ethon was episode 188.Well, given that it that the answer was pointed out by none other than "Captain Obvious" it might have been. lol.
Anyways, I think definitely a crossover of some kind would be needed for the 200th episode.

pig in black
February 6th, 2006, 11:04 PM
i say bring out the big guns time travel alternet realitys and the furlings and 120min ep but i think a cross over would be pushing it

The Engineer
February 7th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah, bring out the furlings. There is so much more potential for them in the story. An enemy of the furlings could come out after the :prioranime07: :docianime15:. And that would keep with the pattern we have been having. :prioranime01: are the enemies of the Ancients, :replicatoranime01: are the enemies of the :thor:, and the new foes would be enemies of the furlings.
What about the enemy of the Nox, if they still have something like that, or some explanation to why they are such a peaceful race: is it because they destroyed them all or was it a gentlemen's agreement?
Just a thought.

gatewonderer114
February 9th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I think it should. I would watch it.

Commander Jumper
February 11th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I think we shouldn't see the Furlings I think that the Furlings should be eternaly shrouded in mystery leaving the rest to the imaginations of the fans.
but me being one of the fans have imagined over and over again what the dang things look like and it's driving me nuts but i like being nuts so I'm fine.

RobJones
February 11th, 2006, 10:14 AM
im going to type this thread in bold so everyone gets my point :D

iv said it before il say it again :

200TH EPISODE - THE 4 GREAT RACES (THE ALTERANS, ASGARD, NOX, AND FURLINGS (yeah we meet em :D) INVITE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH TO ANOTHER MEETING SPOT LIKE THE ONE SEEN IN SEASON 1, AND PULL UP A 5TH CHAIR FOR US...

i think you know what im saying :)!

lol

DrMongol
February 11th, 2006, 10:54 AM
im going to type this thread in bold so everyone gets my point :D

iv said it before il say it again :

200TH EPISODE - THE 4 GREAT RACES (THE ALTERANS, ASGARD, NOX, AND FURLINGS (yeah we meet em :D) INVITE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH TO ANOTHER MEETING SPOT LIKE THE ONE SEEN IN SEASON 1, AND PULL UP A 5TH CHAIR FOR US...

i think you know what im saying :)!

lol
Then the replicators come and crash the party?

Schrodinger's Cat
February 11th, 2006, 11:14 AM
What about the enemy of the Nox

The Nox have no enemies...yet...

Oh...the 200th episode should not be 90 min. It should be 120 min long, push sga into the bsg time slot for the night, and skip a week of bsg.

DrMongol
February 11th, 2006, 11:21 AM
The Nox have no enemies...yet...

Oh...the 200th episode should not be 90 min. It should be 120 min long, push sga into the bsg time slot for the night, and skip a week of bsg.
I'm going to allow this.

ussrelativity
February 11th, 2006, 07:39 PM
If I still had SciFi channel, I wouldn't mind a shift in timeslots for this occasion. It's not often we get a show to pass the 200-episode mark.

Cryogenesis
February 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM

ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

END OF TEASER.

This is 1st class material but wouldn't O'neill reply more like:
THOR <wave fist in fustration then sighs and gives up> I was this close, THIS close

I mean He was about to catch his 1st fish in his lake it'd mean a lot to him

walterIsTheMan
February 18th, 2006, 09:51 PM
I have a theory on part of the 200th episode. In one of the spoilers someone (I think it was Joe) said that the format of the episode would also be very different. I'm thinking it will be a POV episode, but not from the main characters' POV, but from someone else like Walter or Siler. In B5 there was an epi in s3 or 4 where they did the entire thing from the POV of two maintenence engineers, and it was a pretty good episode. I think that's what they're gonna do here.

EDIT - I just checked, that epi of B5 was Season 5 episode 4, "A View From the Gallery"

jacks_clone
February 23rd, 2006, 07:23 PM
:) the writers have apparently been discussing some crazy ideas for the 200th ep. any1 have any suggestions? i personally want a comedy episode like window of oppotunity, or bring back apophis somehow (to please all the hardcore fans). esp if rda would appear in it.

jacks_clone
February 23rd, 2006, 07:25 PM
sorry, just found the other threads about the exact same thing. oops

shockwave
March 6th, 2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.gasbo.net/stargate/news.htm
http://sgnewsaus.blogspot.com/2006/03/200th-sg-1-episode-movie-length.html

200th SG-1 Episode A Movie Length Feature?

Whispers from the corridor of power in Vancouver tell us that the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1 will be a blockbuster movie length feature, our mail has it that some old faces will be returning for the one off episode, these are the same whispers who told us in DEC04 about Teryl Rothery returning for a one off episode.

Formerhost
March 6th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Wow! That would be great! :)

Seastallion
March 6th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Sweeeeeet...! :)

Merricks
March 6th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Now the question is what story will be behind this feature

ussrelativity
March 6th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Whatever it would be, it would be excellent.

tara3583
March 6th, 2006, 08:04 AM

Whispers from the corridor of power in Vancouver tell us that the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1 will be a blockbuster movie length feature, our mail has it that some old faces will be returning for the one off episode, these are the same whispers who told us in DEC04 about Teryl Rothery returning for a one off episode.

I hope it's true because that would be a great idea and for the icing on the top lets see Jack and what he has been up to (aside from seeing Sam! Sorry non shippers:))
I keep telling myself each week that it must be somthing big because there is so very little about what he's doing.

SGFerrit
March 6th, 2006, 08:14 AM
This is great if true! So how long would this be? 1hour 30 minutes to 2 hours? I take it it would be longer than threads yes?

God, if we see the furlings that would be great!:

What better time to introduce a Furling than in the show's 200th episode? "Don't laugh. We've seriously discussed the possiblity."
(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

prion
March 6th, 2006, 08:36 AM

Well, if it's true, I sure as heck it's a good dramatic/action/adventure 90 minutes rather than the ego-boosting semi-comedic Wormhole X-treme episode (no, I was not a fan of it at all).

GateMan2000
March 6th, 2006, 08:51 AM
I bet the 200th goes into detail on the alliance.

FallenAngelII
March 6th, 2006, 09:14 AM
This is great if true! So how long would this be? 1hour 30 minutes to 2 hours? I take it it would be longer than threads yes?

God, if we see the furlings that would be great!:

What better time to introduce a Furling than in the show's 200th episode? "Don't laugh. We've seriously discussed the possiblity."
(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

Obviously it's gonna be longer than "Threads". "Threads" was nowhere near feature film length. Neither are double episodes such as "Lost City". Because feature film length is measured by the length of the movie, not the length of the movie + commercial breaks.

Steve_the_Wraith
March 6th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Standard movie = 90 minutes
Standard episode of SG-1 = 42 minutes (including intro and credits)

So maybe they'll just make a double lenght episode

DarthNick
March 6th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Wenn will the 200th episode air? Somewhere in Season 10 or after that?

The Signal
March 6th, 2006, 10:46 AM
DarthNick, episode 6 of S10, so about August in USA and November in UK. I reckon it will be about 1hour 30 with commercials and class it as "movie length" so thats the same as threads, actual episode time (no commercials) 1 hour

Egraine
March 6th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Ooooooh, hope it's true, hope it's true.... :jack_new_anime07: :indeed:

The Engineer
March 6th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Good news to my ears, hope they are true:).

jazz!
March 6th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Feature Length episode.....does that just mean 2-parter? ( hope not! )

......this is really setting my hopes up......:D

jonno
March 6th, 2006, 02:27 PM

IF that is true, it would be FANTASTIC.

a) because hopefully it means it will be a serious action packed adventure, unlike Wormhole X-Treme!

b) it may mean we get 21 hours of Stargate instead if 20 next year.

Hope this is confirmed. Also hope Jack returns (with a SIGNIFICANT role, rather than just a cameo.

Next challenge ... avoid as many spoilers for it as possible!

Cory Holmes
March 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Actually, I hope O'Neill doesn't come back. Haven't missed him at all this year.

-Major Woody
March 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I'm hoping for 200 minutes, not counting commercials. :rolleyes:

deadman
March 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
I'm hoping for 200 minutes, not counting commercials. :rolleyes:
Maybe Atlantis will air on Monday night ifd they go 2 hours.

KillerMercury
March 6th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Ooh, me want! Now I'm never gonna stop campaigning for it!

eri-chan
March 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM
sounds awesome :daniel:

who would you wanna see back? if terryl rothery is gonna make an appearance, i have a feeling jay avacone will too. and i wanna see carmen tooooooooooo and alexis. *sigh* too many characters gone that i liked :hammond:

d10sfan
March 6th, 2006, 04:51 PM
That would be cool. It would be nice to see some of the old characters back as well.

rarocks24
March 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM
If this is true, this would be awesome (please for the love of cheesy puffs don't put commercials!!!!)

binkpmmc
March 6th, 2006, 05:05 PM

If this is true I certainly hope it means they spend some meaningful time on the BIG 3 and don't wallpaper them as they have been since they are the 3 main reasons (plus Jack of course) that the show has lasted 200 episodes and I dearly hope they don't come up with some dreck that rivals WE which was a very sad entry for such a milestone as the 100th episode, IMO, of course. WE was the worst example of PTB patting themselves on the back and negating those that really are the draw for the show -- it was self-aggrandizing personified, again IMO of course.

PG15
March 6th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Must...not...drag....thread off topic...must...not...defend....WX...Arrggggh!!!

Anyway, this will be awesome if it's true. I just hope TPTB don't try to make it this long by filling with, well, filler.

MasySyma
March 6th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Must...not...drag....thread off topic...must...not...defend....WX...Arrggggh!!!

Anyway, this will be awesome if it's true. I just hope TPTB don't try to make it this long by filling with, well, filler.

I agree that filler would be bad, but I hope that TPTB produce a great story that is connected well. Imagine what Ripple Effect could have been if the deleted scenes had been left in. I would like to see the 200th episode feel like a mini-movie in that it may reference past events and establish future canon, but it also needs to be an experience in and of itself (More so than an episode). At the end of it, I should not feel like "That's nice. Now what's happening on SGA this week?" I want it to be unit, similar to the original pilot.

Pharaoh Atem
March 6th, 2006, 07:11 PM
if it really is going to be a real Long episode then there will deal with a great number of things it might as well be the 2nd movie that lost city was supposed to be

NakedJehutyV2
March 6th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Woot!!!!

FallenAngelII
March 6th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Standard movie = 90 minutes
Standard episode of SG-1 = 42 minutes (including intro and credits)

So maybe they'll just make a double lenght episode

Actually, as of recent years, the movies are progressively becoming generally longer >_>'.

majorsal
March 7th, 2006, 12:15 AM
i hope it's true, and i really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope that rda/jack's in it! and there's sam/jack ship!!!

*takes deep breaths*

yeah, i'd like that. :p

Peoples_General
March 7th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Hopefully they'll keep their promise and show the Furlings. I find this to be a likely possibility as the show as gotten a more serious tone with the Ori. I don't find anything about the Ori and their minions amusing or comedic in anyway.

Olli
March 7th, 2006, 02:23 AM
90 minutes + Janet. Wow! What want you more?

jonno
March 7th, 2006, 02:36 AM
90 minutes + Janet. Wow! What want you more?

I don't think you should be too excited about Janet appearing ...

Read the quote again ...

ie - I think that's just saying these rumours are from the same people who said TR wouldbe back in Ripple Effect, and so they can probably be relied on.

The quote is a bit confusing though.

knowles2
March 7th, 2006, 04:33 AM
I hope it two hours long with out any commercials. I would to see jack back. I also hoping for huge space battle envolving hundreds of ships and of cause a story with no plot holes in it would be pretty good to.

I hope also one of the directors at scif channels say do not worry about the budget spend as much as you want.

metroid
March 7th, 2006, 04:36 AM
There will always be commercials, they do get income from them you know.

money pays the bills, not viewers

prion
March 7th, 2006, 04:57 AM
There will always be commercials, they do get income from them you know.

money pays the bills, not viewers

And now, because so many people tape/tivo shows, people skip the ads, so product placement is becoming the norm.

In the old days you never saw Pepsi or Coke, now, heck, the killers on CSI use Nokia phones, etc. We'll see the Daedalus one day, crossing the galaxy, with big logos painted on the side Pepsi! Coke! Google! Yahoo! ;)

knowles2
March 7th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Well if they do that I am leaving the show , yep I will never watch it again.

Stargate have made sci -fi a damn loot of money over the pass few years and It would not heart them to give the fans a treat once in a while. And it is the audience that pays the bills because if we did not watch the shows then the advertisers would not pay the chanel any money, so in a indirect way we do pay for the show by buying the products of the advertisers.

Moonshayde
March 7th, 2006, 06:07 AM
I really hope they can manage to convince RDA to make a significant guest appearance for this episode. I know a lot of people want him back for ship purposes, but I think it would be great for all Jack fans, whether they ship him, slash him, or prefer him gen, to get to see Jack interacting with all the old castmates. Make it big and grand and teamy, while including the new people at the same time.

I think that would make most people happy.

A girl can dream...

Olli
March 7th, 2006, 06:19 AM

Read the quote again ...

ie - I think that's just saying these rumours are from the same people who said TR wouldbe back in Ripple Effect, and so they can probably be relied on.

Well, lets wait and see...

:comeon:

metroid
March 7th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Storyline:

BB gets sick, RDA replaces him for 1 episode, he meets furlings, fans happy

SGFerrit
March 7th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Storyline:

BB gets sick, RDA replaces him for 1 episode, he meets furlings, fans happy

I know you were just being funny, but if they EVER took Ben off for even one ep just to bring back RDA I wouldnt watch. I liked RDA but I have moved on. It would be nice to see him back but not at the expense of BB or CB.

metroid
March 7th, 2006, 08:16 AM
I will admit that BB just can't replace RDA's humor in the show, good example being WoO, that episode was great.

But i'm perfectly ok with BB other than his attitude does sometimes annoy me but the other cast members make up for that. I love CB in the show, even more in the last episode where she was more toned down.

However, i would still like to see an episode that RDA stars in, and BB is just away or plays a smaller part.

FallenAngelII
March 7th, 2006, 10:21 AM

Read the quote again ...

But were they really right? They whispered about Teryl being back already in December 04. Did the PTB plan on bringing her back for a one-off episode already back then?

creed462
March 7th, 2006, 11:55 AM
This sound cool, I have that when the DVD come out they don't to the the same thing they did with treads

jonno
March 7th, 2006, 01:21 PM
But were they really right? They whispered about Teryl being back already in December 04. Did the PTB plan on bringing her back for a one-off episode already back then?

I'm not sure ...

Dec 04 would be when they started thinking about season 9 episodes, and if that was one of the first they thought it is certainly conceivable. It would have been a very early rumour.

LORD MONK
March 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I know you were just being funny, but if they EVER took Ben off for even one ep just to bring back RDA I wouldnt watch. I liked RDA but I have moved on. It would be nice to see him back but not at the expense of BB or CB.
I'll trade both BB and CB to get get RDA back in a minute. I would also trade CB for Jonas. Parker Lewis Can't lose, to the Ori.

Movie Long 200th. ep. with the Furling YAH

binkpmmc
March 7th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I'll trade both BB and CB to get get RDA back in a minute. I would also trade CB for Jonas.

I am right there with ya LM.

STARGATE7777
March 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Can we please throw in Landry and Lam along with Mitchell and Vala, to get Jack back. Let's at least have one episode that longtime fans all like. After all, the new ones have ALL of season 9 and , by the sound of it, the rest of season 10.

LORD MONK
March 7th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Can we please throw in Landry and Lam along with Mitchell and Vala, to get Jack back. Let's at least have one episode that longtime fans all like. After all, the new ones have ALL of season 9 and , by the sound of it, the rest of season 10.
I like Landry. His character is building and he has that persona of Hammond. Although, we can trade Landry for Hammond.

That's it, Landry and Lam for Hammond. We can save money on not needing a Doc. for a season and then with the money we saved we can get a real one. Thats or buy a writer that can write Janet back in. I would use the mirror that was supposed to be destroyed that wasn't and that is what Jack and Hammond has been doing. Hammond running it and Jack commanding the only Team.

In the prpose to aquire information to Save Earth of course.

majorsal
March 7th, 2006, 09:26 PM

*snort*

i could care less about the new ppl on this show, but that's just me.

bring on EVERYONE they've gotten rid of, *especially* rda/jack o'neill!! :D

simply the best --> :daniel: :sam: :jack: :tealc:

the fifth man
March 7th, 2006, 10:59 PM

I do agree that I don't think BB or CB should be booted in some way from this ep. But I am hoping to see some old faces. And if it will be "feature length", that shouldn't be a problem. Everyone will have time to play their part. I can't wait until we get more news on this one.:)

eri-chan
March 7th, 2006, 11:57 PM
i'm not for the booting of someone just to get someone else back for an ep. why can't we just have everyone there as one big happy family? :daniel:

it'll be interesting to get some old characters back.. but as for the ones that are dead, how could the writers possibly re-write them into the story?

SGFerrit
March 8th, 2006, 06:32 AM
*snort*

I don't care if you couldnt care less, that is my comment and my opinion. Obviously you can't accept the change in season 9, and want your 'dear old Jack' back, I got news for you: He aint coming back for more than a one off episode if at all! He doesnt WANT to come back, and frankly, if he doesnt put more effort in if he is asked to return, then I don't want him back, and I'm sure most will agree. Even those who dislike BB or CB must realise it is better than having a man of 55 or somthing sitting there looking like he doesnt want to be there in the first place!
The only person I would like to see back in more than one or two episodes next season is Janet, I loved her character, I'd love it if she could come back for a string of episodes, but as I said before not at the expense of doctor Lam!

Gateship#53
March 8th, 2006, 09:14 AM

Wonderful! fingers are crossed that this is true. So hoping for RDA to be involved in a major guest appearance (interpret that to mean a lot of screen time). I would love a action theme -- with some resolution to what has been happening between Jack/Sam. I want to see the old team along with Cam doing what they do best -- Saving the Planet! or even better -- the Universe. Bring on the Asgards -- the Nox -- to battle the Ori! or whomever we will have in S. 10!

Formerhost
March 8th, 2006, 09:18 AM
*snort*

"Unfortunately" for you, OLD TIME GATERS, there are NEW TIME GATERS now too, and we care very much about our favourite characters, and these are Landry, Mitchell and Vala together of course with Daniel, Sam and Teal'c. Personally, I'd love to see Jack (but not DUMB JACK from 7-8th seasons, but Jack from 1-4 seasons) interacting with Vala.

aschen
March 8th, 2006, 09:20 AM
They're been saving that for years.

I hope they make me eat my words!

Mattathias2.0
March 8th, 2006, 02:41 PM
EXCELLENT!

Mattathias

Dream-a-Little
March 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM
*snort*

Now see, the thing that I enjoy the most is the new people. I find the older characters to be rather stale and tired. But then that's just me!

Diversity in a fandom is not a bad thing. Understanding that not everyone is watching the show for the reasons that you watch is also not a bad thing. It can't always be all about what either one of us wants. Although secretly I think we'll probably both keep hoping that it can be. ;)

the only reason I am willing to suffer through bad writing --> :cameron: :vala:

HirogenGater
March 8th, 2006, 04:31 PM

I'm glad you have this attitude. I loved Jack too but I too have moved on. If he decides to do a guest appearance fine.

glozano
March 8th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Please TPTB I implore: no 150 minutes with no commercials, O'Neill back AS THE HERO, Terryl returning ASCENDED, and Thor asking Jack to join hin in Orilla for a few months, so we can see him back by the end of the season, there are lots and lots of us waiting for RDA to return, those elegant funny un-sense jokes are the favorites of every body, and at least, let Sam Carter and Jack to have a shot in the REAL UNIVERSE, CORRECT TIMELINE.
Please please please, dont make him back from Egypt 5k years ago, or maturing young Jack, we all want the real one, Piloting the Orion, and showing for once he have something about the ancients still in his subconcient mind to know about the technology (ohhh I will love Jack teaching Sam for one time!!!), and giving John Sheppard a couple of lessons on Intrepid and brave piloting of ships, lets be honest, TPTB are building Sheppard as a more capable man than Oneil, and that is not true. The real thing is Jack is not as a "showman" like Sheppard :))

Furlings YES, Asgard YES, Nox YES, Ancients YES, and Jack leaving for a while, being the representative of all us, the 5th Race!! :)

Hmm enough imagination for this 2 minutes ahahahahahaha.

G.

Ragnarok13
March 8th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Please TPTB I implore: no 150 minutes with no commercials, O'Neill back AS THE HERO, Terryl returning ASCENDED, and Thor asking Jack to join hin in Orilla for a few months, so we can see him back by the end of the season, there are lots and lots of us waiting for RDA to return, those elegant funny un-sense jokes are the favorites of every body, and at least, let Sam Carter and Jack to have a shot in the REAL UNIVERSE, CORRECT TIMELINE.
Please please please, dont make him back from Egypt 5k years ago, or maturing young Jack, we all want the real one, Piloting the Orion, and showing for once he have something about the ancients still in his subconcient mind to know about the technology (ohhh I will love Jack teaching Sam for one time!!!), and giving John Sheppard a couple of lessons on Intrepid and brave piloting of ships, lets be honest, TPTB are building Sheppard as a more capable man than Oneil, and that is not true. The real thing is Jack is not as a "showman" like Sheppard :))

Furlings YES, Asgard YES, Nox YES, Ancients YES, and Jack leaving for a while, being the representative of all us, the 5th Race!! :)

G.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sheppardanime23: :sheppardanime23: :sheppardanime23: :sheppardanime23: :sheppardanime23: :sheppardanime23:

glozano
March 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM

ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

END OF TEASER.

Pretty (all bad words together) COOL!!!
But, I think it will be better if Janus is for the Alterans, and After teaser:
Chapter 1:

Thor: O'Neill, You have made it again, Humans have become the 5th race, now that Daniel has found the weapon Morlos (Merlin) built and hide from Alterans, you will help to test the weapon and fight the Ori, We the Alliance, will help you in this one, this was the born of the Alliance, to fight the Ori. You will have to drive the weapon, you have the DNA and knowledge of most of the technology.

Janus points a device to Jack's Eyes..

Oneil: What the crap was that.
Janus: I am unlocking some parts of your brain, you will have access to some type of information about Alterans, Imagine you have assisted to a 30 years College degree on Alteran Culture and Technology.
Oneil: why is that
Janus: We need you to test the weapn
Oneil: Why me? let me fishing in my backyard, you do the ugly work, comeon Thor, you gotta be kidding me.
Furling: O'Neil, Thor has showed us your amazing technics for the Art of War, from all of our races, you the 5th Race, have the better militar tactics, that combined with the Alteran technology can become almost unbeatable
O'neil: I will then kick your butt.
Thor: O'Neil, O'Neil, try not to make jokes.
O'Neil: Thor, this is why I am here, to put the spice into your boring nerd club, isnt it?
Janus: No, you are here to test the weapon before we you go out to fight the Ori.
O'neil: Test and how am I going to test the weapon to fight ascended beings ha?
Thor: O'Neil, you will Ascend, carry the weapon, and fight Anubis.
O'neil: Who is Anubis
Thor: O'neil....
O'neil: Right well, I remember now, Krusty the Clown..
Furling: Who is Krusty?
O'neil: never mind..

Then... O'neil goes to SGC, and the show begins!!!!, and at the end, Oma Desala is freed from fightin Anubis, and we have a weapon to fight the Ori!

G.

Gateship#53
March 9th, 2006, 04:46 AM

G.

TOTAL AGREEMENT!!! I want Jack as our 'hero' and I'm a newbie to all of this -- just discovered SG-1 last September -- already have all 8 box sets -- already have SGA Season 1 DVDS -- and I miss Jack O'Neill!!!! I do enjoy Cam, but for this 200th ep -- PLEASE let us see RDA !! in a role such as described above -- it would be AWESOME.

STARGATE7777
March 9th, 2006, 01:08 PM
I would like to see a kind of "forks in the road" episode, a combining of Mobius and Ripple Effect where different senarios would be shown depending on decisions made from a certain point. In this way they could bring back characters such as Janet, Jack, Janas and General Hammond. I would like it to end by leaving it up to fans to which one is true. In that way we would all get what we want.

glozano
March 9th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Sorry Dude: bad bad bad prety bad idea... That will be a repeat of the previous episode...
so a totally no from my point of view, lets see what others say :)

G.

The Engineer
March 9th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Pretty (all bad words together) COOL!!!
But, I think it will be better if Janus is for the Alterans, and After teaser:
Chapter 1:

Thor: O'Neill, You have made it again, Humans have become the 5th race, now that Daniel has found the weapon Morlos (Merlin) built and hide from Alterans, you will help to test the weapon and fight the Ori, We the Alliance, will help you in this one, this was the born of the Alliance, to fight the Ori. You will have to drive the weapon, you have the DNA and knowledge of most of the technology.

Janus points a device to Jack's Eyes..

Oneil: What the crap was that.
Janus: I am unlocking some parts of your brain, you will have access to some type of information about Alterans, Imagine you have assisted to a 30 years College degree on Alteran Culture and Technology.
Oneil: why is that
Janus: We need you to test the weapn
Oneil: Why me? let me fishing in my backyard, you do the ugly work, comeon Thor, you gotta be kidding me.
Furling: O'Neil, Thor has showed us your amazing technics for the Art of War, from all of our races, you the 5th Race, have the better militar tactics, that combined with the Alteran technology can become almost unbeatable
O'neil: I will then kick your butt.
Thor: O'Neil, O'Neil, try not to make jokes.
O'Neil: Thor, this is why I am here, to put the spice into your boring nerd club, isnt it?
Janus: No, you are here to test the weapon before we you go out to fight the Ori.
O'neil: Test and how am I going to test the weapon to fight ascended beings ha?
Thor: O'Neil, you will Ascend, carry the weapon, and fight Anubis.
O'neil: Who is Anubis
Thor: O'neil....
O'neil: Right well, I remember now, Krusty the Clown..
Furling: Who is Krusty?
O'neil: never mind..

Then... O'neil goes to SGC, and the show begins!!!!, and at the end, Oma Desala is freed from fightin Anubis, and we have a weapon to fight the Ori!

G.
What if Thor would say: ...you'll ascend so we can test the weapon on you :p
O'Neill: :-O
Thor: Why do you run? I was ....just kidding. I only wanted to see your reaction.

glozano
March 9th, 2006, 03:09 PM
What if Thor would say: ...you'll ascend so we can test the weapon on you :p
O'Neill: :-O
Thor: Why do you run? I was ....just kidding. I only wanted to see your reaction.

Amazing!!!
Thor learning how to make jokes back to Jack!!

Jack: Thor, you are finally learning!
Thor: O'Neil, I am "this close" to do it
Janus: Stop the chat please, we need to see if doing the work over Anubis will work, if not, the Ori will know about this weapon and then they will capable of counterstrike it.
O'neil: I am really to be ascended?
Janus: Yes, the council of the others have authorized the procedure, I will guide you.
O'neil: Why not Daniel, he have the needed expertise.
Janus: No, we need a real warrior, Dr Jackson is more a science man, historian
O'neil: stop, dont understimate Daniel..
Thor: Of course, we the Asgard called this ship after him because of that.
O'Neil: ahh, what about the new O'Neil, you must build it
Furling: Please explain
Nox: Friend, the 5th race is different from us, they call that humor I believe
Furling: Oh, something like that is in our history, millenia ago
O'Neil: after all, you guys are not little sponges
Furling: Please explain
O'Neil: Never mind....

HirogenGater
March 9th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Hmmm... a 90 minute special with no advertising. That would be a real treat.
That would be a treat.

deadman
March 9th, 2006, 03:54 PM
How about the Ori revive Apophis and bring the Goa-uld to power to serve under them? We could have huge space battles. Earth, Asgard, Jaffa, and Baal vs Apophis and the Ori.

Stuey1221
March 10th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Another random thought about the furlings. What will they look like?

The Engineer
March 10th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Another random thought about the furlings. What will they look like?
?

Stuey1221
March 10th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Well, everythings gotta look like something hasn't it!
Will they have 4 eyes or somethin, 2 heads... who knows?!
... i think i just answered my own question :D

The Engineer
March 10th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Well, everythings gotta look like something hasn't it!
Will they have 4 eyes or somethin, 2 heads... who knows?!
... i think i just answered my own question :D
...and 3 ding-dongs which reminds me of a funny sketch in which is such an alien who fells instantly in love with a bowling ball;).

Stuey1221
March 11th, 2006, 02:53 AM
...and 3 ding-dongs which reminds me of a funny sketch in which is such an alien who fells instantly in love with a bowling ball;).

I bet he'd be popular with the lady furlings :D

Lord You
March 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM
:jonasanime08: According to my calculations, there have been 194 episodes of Stargate SG-1 so far! I know something special is planned for the 200th episode. Does anyone know what that is? According to Gateworld's preview of season ten, Counter-Strike is the 200th episode listed. However, it was slated for the 7th spot, therefore, it is actually the 201st episode. The hundredth is missing. Does anyone have any information on it? :yu:

Oh, and here's a random emoticon because these I haven't had an opportunity to use them yet: :anubis:

Jumper One
March 11th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Theres about a billion other threads on this, so you can check some of those out. Just search for 200, or look at the bottom of this page. :)

Sorins
March 12th, 2006, 01:14 AM

ASGARD TRANSPORTER BEAM

END OF TEASER.

As someone has already stated PRICELESS, I couldn’t have imagined a better start, but the producers will probably have other ideas in mind.
All I hope :
1. Jack should be in this one, if not I will be really disappointed, I understood that he needed to spend time with his daughter but a week filming isn’t going to be that much of a issue .
2. Foreshadow the furling with little details, even if it’s an archeological discovery, with Daniel finding a little about their history.
3. If their not going on the all serious approach, then make a humorous episode, with jack being there shouldn’t be a problem
But I’ll settle for number one :)

greatbaal'soffire
March 12th, 2006, 04:54 AM
here my idear on the 200th episode

apparantly furling's will be in season 10, this is likerly to be in the 200th episode,

i can remember the season six episode paradise lost, one of the orriganal idears was to have the furling's killed off by the g'ould but this did'nt happen
so possible the furlings moved to another dimension in our galaxy as they wanted to live in peace and not be hasseld by the g'ould as the g'ould out number furlings even though the furlings were/are more advanced than the g'ould they knew they could'nt beat them (happend to ancient against wraith)
This could also explain how the gould got some tech and why the asguard did'nt interfere earlier with the gould ( they thought the furling could defeat the gould) and by the time they did they were to great in number.

so back to the idear sg-1 shift to another dimension on the planet of the furling's looking for the weapon to defeat the ori and come accross them and tell them of the situation and the good news is that the furlings have been watching and alredy know of the problem and have been developing new weapons and sheids to fight th ori ships origanly designed to defeat the g'ould

wolverine_nl
March 12th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Sorry to spoil your RDA is fishing idea, cause Landry lives at his house next to the pond were O'Neill was only lucky after Moebius. So O'Neill couldn't be fishing there unless Landry envited him for some reason unknown to mankind.

jonno
March 12th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Sorry to spoil your RDA is fishing idea, cause Landry lives at his house next to the pond were O'Neill was only lucky after Moebius. So O'Neill couldn't be fishing there unless Landry envited him for some reason unknown to mankind.

Ah, but I said:

O'NEILL is fishing in a pond

Not necessarily THE pond ;)

deadman
March 12th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Here's an idea:

There is an incoming wormhole so Landry orders Walter to close the Iris. The gate opens and no IDC is picked up. Then through the Iris walk the Nox. The marines have their guns up, but Landry orders them down.

Landry gets down to the gate room and the introduces himself. The Nox ask for SG-1, but Landry tells them they are off looking for the Anti-Ori weapon. They then say tell them to come back immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sg-1 comes back and go into the briefing room to see the Nox. They ask what happened? One answers telling them that the Ori came to their planet and ordered them to worship their them. When the Nox refused, the Ori soldiers shot at them, so they went invisable and ran to their city. It was to late, the Ori caught them off guard and killed everyone. They ran back to the gate and dialed Earth.

Daniel askes if this was the first time they encountered the Ori, and they tell him no, the last time was 3 million years ago when the Alliance broke apart.

Carter askes them if they had any technology that would be useful, so one of them tells them they will show them how to use the cloaking technology.

Landry then ends the meeting by telling them tey can stay at the SGC as long as they like.

Suddenly over Earth's atmosphere there are several of the Jaffa Free Nation's ships, severely damaged. Bra'tac hails the Odessey which is in orbit. He said they encounted several Ori ships a hundred light years away heading in this direction. They tried to fight them, but lost half their forces. They will be here in 3 days.

They get permission to land at Area 51 for repairs.

A few days later, the Tok'ra send a subspace message that they may have found a way to beat the Ori, but they need them to bring over all their ships for upgrades.

SG-1 boards the Odessey and it leaves with the Ha'taks and the Daedalus which just got back from Pegasus. They jump out of hyperspace and find themselves facing 400 Ha'taks and 10 Ori Toilet Seats.

The Tok'ra hail the Odessey and tell them to give up and prostrate to the Ori, or die. Daniel yells at them saying, they are betraying their galaxy.

The Ori start firing and the Milky Way Fleet takes evasive manuvers. Our 304s and Hat'aks scramble 302s and Deathgliders, but we are getting overwhelmed.

Then suddenly the several O'niel Class Ships jump from hyperspace and Thor is back saying, "Let us kick some ass, as you say it."

Ha'taks everywhener are going down, but the Ori side is still winning. Michelle's F-302 is being followed by about 5 Deathgliders, when another 304 jumps in and they scramble F-302s. Michelle says, "About damn time, who are you?"

"I am this is General Hammond aboard the Promethues II." Michelle, "Good to see you General."

Chaos18
March 12th, 2006, 11:55 AM
this is wat gateworld says about the 200th episode

"We started to break the 200th episode today and discussed the possibility of a special guest star. Fingers crossed."

so there could be a special guest star.

so thats not the furlings

but hopefully the furling will be from the 200th episode+ so they can be as from the 200th episode onwards:) i wish

nano
March 12th, 2006, 05:36 PM
About the Furlings...I think we already seen them.....

Something thats been bugging me since s03e21 is the race Nick called the giants is that I never found out what race they are and I began to suspect that they are the Furlings and by the end of season6 i became even to more suspect it even more since there havent been a WORD about Nick...

Kliggins
March 13th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Wouldn't be nice if they have a Get in the Gate winner this year, that person was on the 200th episode instead of the season finale.

Seeing RDA would be great too, or Teryl or Carmen.

Chaos18
March 13th, 2006, 11:14 AM
the new interview from Micheal shanks makes me think.

this is wat he said for the 2ooth episode

"It may also involve the appearance of a face that we've missed for some time."

could that mean the furlings?

Chemp
March 13th, 2006, 11:28 AM
They discover that Walter has the ancient gene and they let him go on a mission where he totaly screws up.And they call another character:jack: with the gene to fix Walters mistakes.

:comeon: :bow: :tealcanime22: :indeed: :replicatoranime01:

deadman
March 13th, 2006, 12:24 PM
RDA should return for this

nano
March 13th, 2006, 03:43 PM
RDA should return for this
:indeed:

veryangrystargatefan
March 14th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I agree with the post LordMonk made. I personally loved the character of Jonas and would love to see CN return and give us an insight on what Jonas has been into since he went back to Langara after Fallout. If TPTB care about making the 200th episode great then they will LISTEN TO THE FANS!!!!! :jonas:

LIGHT
March 14th, 2006, 02:54 PM
it bill be cool that in the plot of the movie a stargate show is aired on some channel, and to show o'neill saying "oh thats not how its done! for crying out loud" and the stargate program to be real :D

deadman
March 14th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Maybe Jack returns, goes on a mission, comes back, gets it on with Carter and ascends.

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
March 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
If they do this I'll be forever devoted to TPTB, the crew and the cast. I'll have an altar to worship them everyday, heck, I'll prostrate six hours straight every morning and every night :D

Even if they don't, I would love for it to bring together all the favorites, Jack, Janet, Jacob, Jonas (what's with all the "J"s? :D), Martouf (but pleeeaaase not more Martouf/Sam stuff :) ) and Hammond in some cool way (time travel or AU might work but it's been done before... not that I mind it being done again, I never get tired of Time travel, Alternate Reality and Out of Phase eps :D The "SG-1 trifecta" ;) )

I'd love for it to be something really for the long time fans, those of us who have been faithful to the series and know it front and back, not those who just showed up for Ben Browder >_< (I love the guy but come on! Those fans are not real 'Gaters in my book :p)

tofuchef
March 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I don't care if you couldnt care less, that is my comment and my opinion. Obviously you can't accept the change in season 9, and want your 'dear old Jack' back, I got news for you: He aint coming back for more than a one off episode if at all! He doesnt WANT to come back, and frankly, if he doesnt put more effort in if he is asked to return, then I don't want him back, and I'm sure most will agree. Even those who dislike BB or CB must realise it is better than having a man of 55 or somthing sitting there looking like he doesnt want to be there in the first place!
The only person I would like to see back in more than one or two episodes next season is Janet, I loved her character, I'd love it if she could come back for a string of episodes, but as I said before not at the expense of doctor Lam!

so let me ask you.. where.. just where have u seen RDA say he doesn't want to come back.. you can look through all of yahoo or google and not find a single source where he says he ain't coming back.. before you make assumptions, do some background research and not make comments YOU believe what he said. and if you really want to know what he actually said when asked the question if he will ever be back.. he said maybe... maybe not.. maybe... maybe not...
and your also making assumptions that it looks like he doesn't want to be there in the first place.. well if he doesn't want to be on in the first place then he wouldn't have continued on with the show and ended back in season 5.. FYI he made the call to continue.. so you should be thanking him that stargate is continuing.
so next time please think before you start ranting, because all your doing is making things up without his consent. and really your not making an opinion.
and im sorry im being an jerk but really when you type things like that out you grind people's gear really bad..
and to be honest i never liked bb and cb for awhile.. not till the last quarter of season 9 is when i found their acting much better.. so i have respect for them now but never as high as RDA since he's the one who built the franchise.

now the 200th episode.. it'll be awesome if it was a movie length episode..that way we wont have to wait.. and they can make a very good storyline.

glozano
March 14th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Following the things some of the cast has say (Most notably Mr Shanks yesterday) seems like TPTB are going to ignore us and do something bad.
So, taking the voice of all of the fans around the world, PLEASE make an episode to remember, there is no need of big budgets for CGI or special effects, just a good story is what is needed, something about the Friendship between O'Neil and Daniel, O'Neil doing something with alteran technology, and our most beloved Thor included. And as everybody else is saying, let Sam and Jack finish business, we dont need O'Neil to be an Air Force official, just need him as the guy who posseses the Alteran Gen, and the Strong character he has shown over the 8 years he was around. But, if the money is there, IYYAAA, O'Neil controling the Orion from an Ancient Throne Chair .. and .... that kinda stuff we have asked for :)
I dont want to be sad by the rest of my next 100 SG-1 episodes (Yes, I want 5 more years of the same!!)

G.

deadman
March 14th, 2006, 05:48 PM
At least bring him back for one damn episode. Why not have him and Carter do it already?

atlantisrocks
March 14th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I know on the Gateworld mainsite under the movie (which became the episode "Lost City") they said that they wanted to make a movie that could be enjoyed by fans and those who have never seen Stargate before. So do you think that they will put this in theatres, to make more money? Or just air it on tv (which is probably more likely)? If they put it into theatres, they would probably get a bigger budget, which might work better.

Giant Blonde Thor
March 14th, 2006, 07:39 PM
......:) hell ya

the fifth man
March 14th, 2006, 08:34 PM
I dont want to be sad by the rest of my next 100 SG-1 episodes (Yes, I want 5 more years of the same!!)

G.

I'm sure the 200th episode of SG-1 will be a good one. I just have a feeling. As for 5 more years of SG-1, I'm all for that my friend.:) Nothing would make this Gatehead happier.

Lord Shiva
March 26th, 2006, 11:09 PM
They should bring back O'Neill, and have them go through the gate... and on the other side they find themselves in the Stargate universe from the movie.

And when I say that, I mean it - they would hire James Spader and Kurt Russel to play O'Neil and Daniel again! :)

knowles2
March 27th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Yeah good idea , as long has you do not want the rest of season 10. Their wages alone would probably take the enitre season ten budget. But as I said in a other post, it would be good if one exec said to the writer do not worry about the budget , we want to give the fans a real treat so spend as much as you want and let us worry about the rest of season ten budget.

Blitz
March 27th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I agree...for a start we wouldnt have the rest of Season 10 or the oohhhh space battles/big special effects...

secondly, that would such for a 200th episode. Seriously, no offense but I want a ground breaker ohhhh episode...not something that barely relates to us.

JamesM
March 27th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Please bring Jack back for episode 200! PLEASE!

Please also kill Jack in episode 200! PLEASE!

That is all. Thank you :)

Blitz
March 27th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Well

I'd say it would stop people saying 'Bring back Jack'

But it wouldnt, it would be

'Alternative reality' or 'he had to of ascended' or 'the asgard could clone him'
*rolls eyes*

Sarahlou
March 27th, 2006, 08:40 AM
On the subject of the 200th epi....anyone know which number of Season Ten it will be? I can't be bothered to do the figures working out from WormEx, and i'm not sure if the info's already out there lol

Oranos
March 27th, 2006, 02:22 PM
On the subject of the 200th epi....anyone know which number of Season Ten it will be? I can't be bothered to do the figures working out from WormEx, and i'm not sure if the info's already out there lol

It's episode six.
:)

the fifth man
March 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
It's episode six.

Sweet!!:D

Pharaoh Atem
March 28th, 2006, 07:38 AM
from gateworld home page Beware of minor spoilers below!
http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/03/richarddeanandersonreturns.shtml

Richard Dean Anderson returns in '200'

"We'll see Willie Garson," (Martin Lloyd)

executive producer Brad Wright told GateWorld exclusively. "He's coming back. It's sort of a full circle thing. The story, in short strokes, is Martin Lloyd has come to the S.G.C. because even though "Wormhole X-Treme!" was cancelled after three episodes, it did so well on DVD they're making a feature. A little kiss to "Serenity" and Firefly, which was possibly one of the best cancelled series in history. And we're the Air Force consultants on the script."

Insipid
March 28th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Murray!

The Marionettes should be fun. I <3 Team America & Matt and Trey.

Maybe there will be a over the top puppet sex scene between PuppetSam and PuppetJack ala Team America. :p

I am kidding of course.

Gateship#53
March 28th, 2006, 07:52 AM
I'm sooo happy to hear that RDA is baackk!! I don't know about that storyline though?!! Sounds very strange! I'm still a happy camper. I am also glad to hear that he will be in other S10 eps! YES! Good new!!!

Iguana775
March 28th, 2006, 08:00 AM
sounds interesting, to say the least. lol.

Doesnt look like the Furlings are going to appear much to the shagrin of many fans. Maybe they will though. lol.

Makes you wonder what part of the SG universe they will make fun of. I like the Walk through Walls bit in Wormhole X. "how come you dont fall through the floor..."

JamesM
March 28th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!

<_<

Pharaoh Atem
March 28th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!

<_<

:mckay: don't ruin it for the long time fans please this is a great day

Aither
March 28th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I am somewhat disappointed. I was waiting for a great episode with the introduction of the Furlings. But after reading the first details, I have concluded that the Furlings will just be a part of an imaginary story invented by...
Martin Lloyd :jack_new_anime25: (this is where we need O'Neill :D)

But these are the first details. And I remain optimistic. It can really be funny.

Arative
March 28th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Is it just me or did the article on homepage of gateworld make it seem like RDA would be back for more episodes than just the 200th and the one of Atlantis? Sounds pretty cool either way though.

Aither
March 28th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Is it just me or did the article on homepage of gateworld make it seem like RDA would be back for more episodes than just the 200th and the one of Atlantis? Sounds pretty cool either way though.
It is not just you. ;)

prion
March 28th, 2006, 08:27 AM

the one quote says

We've asked him, and he's going to come back. Certainly not for the whole time, but he's going to come and play with us again. That door was left open, and he's going to come back and step through it."

and GW

says

"The show's former leading man will also guest star on Stargate Atlantis in Season Three, and will appear in additional episodes of SG-1's tenth year"

But until a producer says RDA is back, I'm going with Brad wright's quote that RDA has been asked back, but nothing is confirmed.

Lokii
March 28th, 2006, 08:27 AM

They certainly made it sound like he was coming back to the show. Time will tell.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
March 28th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I'm Glad that Rick is going to be back for the 200th episode it's going to be funny i bet you "dollars to doughnuts" its going to be like wormhole x-treme again. It will be funny to see Rick on Atlantis and Weir and Sheppard are there to greet him and they are like: General O'Neill Welcome to Atlantis And the Pegasus Galaxy.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
March 28th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Well, we know there's an Earth story in Atlantis for Season 3 (No Man's Land), and that Jack is the head of homeland security...

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
March 28th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Do you think Jack will appear in No Man's Land (ATL 301) and is No Man's Land and Misbegotten a 2-part episode.

Trek_Girl42
March 28th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I screamed when I read the story.....;)
I love Cam and everyone new and aren't a whiner for Jack to come back, but he's got a special place in my heart and I can't wait. :)
Never seen Wormhole Extreme but it's on tv next week.

Aither
March 28th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Well, we know there's an Earth story in Atlantis for Season 3 (No Man's Land), and that Jack is the head of homeland security...
In the same way of "Unnatural Selection" (spoilers for "No Man's Land") :

:jack: Who are you people? Because, if you haven’t noticed, this entire planet is being invaded by Wraith.
:wraithqueen17: We are aware of this.
:jack: Then you should also know that these things have taken millions of lives, and they’ll keep on doing that unless we stop them.
:wraith: He doesn’t understand.
:jack: You know, he’s standing right here.
:wraithqueen17: We cannot allow you to stop them, I’m afraid.
:jack: Why not?
:wraithanime11: We are Wraith.
:jack: Ah.
:jack_new_anime25:

LiquidAK
March 28th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Yipee!! I'm so glad that Jack will be back even if its just for this one episode, I was relived to hear he will play a major part, not just a cameo.:jack:

jonno
March 28th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Yay! Jack's back, and for more than this one off and it's not a cameo (a la S9).

BUT, the actually storyline was a little disappointing. I was one of the ones hoping for a serious, epic episode. Instead it's just a comedy episode. Having said that, WoO is my all time fave, so i know Stargate can do them excellently. I just hope it's not as much of a letdown (IMO) as Wormhole X-Treme was.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
March 28th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Wormhole X-treme wasn't a letdown for me, but at the time, I didn't know it was the 100th... but I expect this episode to be nothing less than superfantasticiferous.

Gen. O'Neill
March 28th, 2006, 08:58 AM
yay Jacks Back!!! :jack:

JackGyver
March 28th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Yessssss. Super excited. I just hope they don't botch it up, like they did with his lame S9 appearances. I have a little more confidence knowing Brad Wright is involved. I'd like to know how they're going to bring him back in the other episodes, though.

And they better not kill him. That is the unforgivable sin.

stargate maniack
March 28th, 2006, 09:52 AM
can't wait for jack to come back in some episodes...
i simply liked him...the way he always liked to "get to the basics of the problem" like when carter was explaining something and he was like: "whoa' carter is it going to work?"...
or when someone explained something to him and he was saying: "i'm hungry"..and all the fun he was making about the bad guys like that time in s8 zero hour i believe when he was taking to ba'al and said some' like: "ba'al come on you should know, of course i dare to mock you"...or in s6's last ep when they were in the piramid and anubis's first prime was going back to anubis and jack says: "don't forget to tell him how big you've screwed up again" and jonas asks if he really has to do that and he just says "it's what i do"..

i know this sounds kinda pathetic:D..but he was great...to bad he had to leave...

so glad he's coming back...can't wait for that ep :D

Ecil
March 28th, 2006, 09:54 AM
woooo!!! that is so great, JACKS BACK!!!!!!

Amanda Eros
March 28th, 2006, 09:58 AM
This does look like a fun episode! However, if there is any Jonas bashing in it, I will be so angry, that will likely be the last straw for me. :jack_new_anime25: Though watch they compleatly ignore his existance anyway, so it's likely I have nothing to worry about.:jonas18:

Mattathias2.0
March 28th, 2006, 10:00 AM
This is awesomely incredible... I am so happy!!!

1. Jack is back for the 200th episode AND additional S10 episodes! OMG!

2. Jack is going to appear in S3 of Atlantis... Awesome! He first appeared in the pilot! O yes!

3. Martin Lloyd is returning! I am happy about that too. I think it's wonderful following Wormhole X-Treme that they never did a funny episode like it, until the 200th! Ingenious.

4. With Barrett, Baal, and other characters returning this coming year... I'm ectactic! Bring on S10!

Mattathias

Erik Pasternak
March 28th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Rock on! Coming from someone who loves "Wormhole X-Treme," I'm pretty excited. The only problem now is waiting until August...

The Prophet
March 28th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Right, the Polarization of 200 has now officially begun. It's either:

A) Brilliant!!!!1 Yeah Jack, Furlin's story, Fun! Puppetzzz!!!1
B) This is a b****d of a show, WHX was damn annoying!!!1 Why did they ruin a perfectly good storyline??!!1 WHERE ARE THE FURLINGS?? We want Proper action! Puppets? O god, it's got worse... goodbye Stargate, slowly swirling down the drain... no big bang to end it with...

So, this is going to be the real-life version of the Ori purge, this is the moment of truth were the "A"iers go Hyper & Screem & the "B"ers become cynical & leave, shout & destroy...

IT'S THE END PEOPLE! STARGATE REVALATIONS HAS BEGUN! :S

Hey a WormHole X-treme Movie, they're's going to a Cam parody in it, I wonder how that'll turn out? Good or Bad? Yay or Nay? Holy or Satanic? Alteran or Ori? Only time will tell... I'd prefer to not judge an Ep. by it's Spoilers...

Sorry for the Cynical outake on things, my Computers got a new upgrade & it's messing around with things, vital things.

creed462
March 28th, 2006, 10:14 AM
This is cool, it sounds like its going to be funny

ToasterOnFire
March 28th, 2006, 10:25 AM

...puppets...

:S

Mattathias2.0
March 28th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Well, Browder was on Farscape... that show used puppets by Jim Henson.

Obvious huge reference to Browder and Black's prior employers.

Mattathias

Commander Ivanova
March 28th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Puppets, schmuppets. Hated them in Farscape. But as long as Jack is coming back, he could show up in drag and I'd be happy. The man is back!

GhostPoet
March 28th, 2006, 10:38 AM
This idea is brilliant. I love what they are going to do for the 200th episode!!!

And puppets? PUPPETS?? I can't wait!!! :)

Mattathias2.0
March 28th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Agreed... Full agreement... 110% agreement...

Mattathias

Thera_10
March 28th, 2006, 10:42 AM
OMG OMG OMG
I'm soooo exited !!! It's so cool he's coming back !!
WOOHOOO

*jumping*

wolverine_nl
March 28th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I'm glad that this is out, it's official!!! Whooohooo!!!:jack_new_anime18:

Gen. O'Neill
March 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Cool!! there's going to be a Jack puppet!!! nice!:jack:

Daniel's_twin
March 28th, 2006, 11:11 AM
A Wormhole X-treme feature? Yikes!

Definitely excited about this. And the title is so original too. How do the writers come up with such amazing titles? :lol:

Cannot wait! :cool:

skeezix
March 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM
In celebration of Jack's return, we should all eat some pie. Its what Jack would want.

*Eats Pie*

Pharaoh Atem
March 28th, 2006, 11:19 AM
In celebration of Jack's return, we should all eat some pie. Its what Jack would want.

*Eats Pie*
jello and fruit loops

flynn1959
March 28th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Puppets! WX re-visited!! Is it April 1st?

Well at least it will save a bit of space on my season 10 tape.

The Signal
March 28th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Puppets? Puppets? *Phones mental hospital*

I mean, WX sucked, this is even worse of a premise, Stargate is really going down the crapper.

PUPPETS?

Dani347
March 28th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Coming from someone who hated Wormhole X-cruciating with a firey passion that knows no limits, I'm really disappointed that they couldn't have let that stupidity lie where it was meant to. One episode, never to be alluded to again. Gag.

The Signal
March 28th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Puppets? I mean Angel's one was funny (Smile Time) but..... PUPPETS?

timdalton007
March 28th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Good news to hear that RDA is returning for the 200th episode! I'm really looking forward to it since it will be a sequel to one of my all-time favorite SG-1 episodes! Long live SG-1!

timdalton007

STARGATE7777
March 28th, 2006, 11:57 AM
You know I would really like to have a mature reply to those people who can somehow spin RDA returning as a negative in any way, shape or form but well...I don't care if he comes back and reads the phone book. Stargate will be BETTER no matter what the storyline is.

xfkirsten
March 28th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Hooraaaaaaaay! Love it! I was one of the people who loved Wormhole Xtreme - I love a show that can really poke fun at itself like that every once in awhile! :) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing RDA's return!

Iguana775
March 28th, 2006, 01:09 PM
This does look like a fun episode! However, if there is any Jonas bashing in it, I will be so angry, that will likely be the last straw for me. :jack_new_anime25: Though watch they compleatly ignore his existance anyway, so it's likely I have nothing to worry about.:jonas18:

Not sure how or why you would even think there could be some Jonas bashing in it. :confused:

Blitz
March 28th, 2006, 01:12 PM
I'll admit, I'm not COMPLETLY thrilled by the sound of this ep...

...but I'm going to give it a chance. The Writers are writing for themselves, if we dont like it tough. I get that, its their story. :jack: Besides...maybe a chance to see that BIG ASS ship again

Darkstar
March 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
a pleasant supprise to say the least, im glad to have him back, but its a little un-confirmed yet, he was asked back but i am hopeful he will accept the offer and come back for at least one episode at the very least :D

LORD MONK
March 28th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I am somewhat disappointed. I was waiting for a great episode with the introduction of the Furlings. But after reading the first details, I have concluded that the Furlings will just be a part of an imaginary story invented by...
Martin Lloyd :jack_new_anime25: (this is where we need O'Neill :D)

But these are the first details. And I remain optimistic. It can really be funny.
Disappointed indeed. I thought MJ said it wasn't going to be like that.

Maybe Marey's surpresed memory will reveal the Furling and that is where his people was going or trying to find. But he does know what quadrant of space they are in for their homeworld was once popullatedby the Furlings like our was the Ancients. Lets hope anyways.

If anything, if there is a battle we better win it.

prion
March 28th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I'll admit, I'm not COMPLETLY thrilled by the sound of this ep...

...but I'm going to give it a chance. The Writers are writing for themselves, if we dont like it tough. I get that, its their story. :jack: Besides...maybe a chance to see that BIG ASS ship again

Wellllll. the writers should be writing for the VIEWERS (not necessarily even the fans) but the millions of people who tune in to be entertained with an action/adventure program about people fighting space aliens...

jonno
March 28th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Right, the Polarization of 200 has now officially begun. It's either:

A) Brilliant!!!!1 Yeah Jack, Furlin's story, Fun! Puppetzzz!!!1
B) This is a b****d of a show, WHX was damn annoying!!!1 Why did they ruin a perfectly good storyline??!!1 WHERE ARE THE FURLINGS?? We want Proper action! Puppets? O god, it's got worse... goodbye Stargate, slowly swirling down the drain... no big bang to end it with...

Hmm - there is a C) ... people like me who aren't entirely sold on the idea, but will give it a chance, and are happy Jack'll be back. At least it sounds like a perfect platform for some classic Jack humor!

Blitz
March 28th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Wellllll. the writers should be writing for the VIEWERS (not necessarily even the fans) but the millions of people who tune in to be entertained with an action/adventure program about people fighting space aliens...

To an extent yes...they should write for the viewers, but its their show, theyve brought it this far. It's the story their telling, they have to like it. IF they dont like it, their not going to do it. Whether we like it or not.

Some poeple like W-xtreme. I'll admit, i wasnt a fan, but, like when writing a story or a poem, you have your own pesonel message to get over to the viewers.

If I was writing for a show, I'd write the things I think should happen, something I like, Yeah some viewers might not like it - but doesnt mean they all wont.

And like someone else said...a show that can poke holes at itself...its good.

tofuchef
March 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM
yea i found out about rda coming back 2 weeks ago.. on his webpage..

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans: "Do you know that I'm going back to Stargate for five episodes? I thought I'd tell you. I've only told one other person, but I think it's going to start leaking fairly soon. I thought I'd just give you the heads-up, in case there is an announcement, and whatever you want to 'spring,' you're welcome to spring." He added that the producers had called and asked him to do the 200th episode, which he agreed to, and then he suggested to them that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end. When they were negotiating for the 200th episode, they made the offer and asked if he would do five episodes. His answer was, "Of course! I'd love to come up there!" Shooting will begin in early April"

Dani347
March 28th, 2006, 03:26 PM
And like someone else said...a show that can poke holes at itself...its good.

It's good if they don't forget to write a good episode while they're poking the holes. Wormhole X-austingly Stupid may have poked holes, but it missed the first law of television. To be entertaining. I can't imagine that Part 2 will be any better. And, since RDA is doing this episode, the odds are strong that they won't be writing Jack with the same intelligence he had in seasons 1-3 (and I'm sorry, but I'm picky with my Jack. I don't want just any Jack, I want intelligent Jack, with a pulse). Why should they, since this is likely to be a "funny" episode?

All my opinion, of course.

Vandog
March 28th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I made this post in the "News" section and then noticed there's a thread here about "200". My predictions are on par with a couple made in this thread.

They mentioned they're using puppets.

I predict these "puppets" are going to be the Furlings used in this Movie Martin is involved with. Knowing the way TPTB have sidestepped Furling issues, tried to make jokes about them etc I wouldn't be surprised at all. I see them just using the Furlings to make more jokes about them. Jokes about them, jokes about how fans have been asking about them for years etc.

I hope this isn't the case. I actually want a Sci-Fi ish episode that introduces the Furlings in some serious manner, like we were introduced to the other races of this supposive Alliance. From the humorous tone they seem to be trying to put on this episode, I hope to god there is nothing to do with the Furlings in any way in this episode.

Of course, I could be surprised in some way. You never know till you see the episode. As of right now, I'm concerned. We'll see.

psiu
March 28th, 2006, 03:50 PM
yea i found out about rda coming back 2 weeks ago.. on his webpage..

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans: "Do you know that I'm going back to Stargate for five episodes? I thought I'd tell you. I've only told one other person, but I think it's going to start leaking fairly soon. I thought I'd just give you the heads-up, in case there is an announcement, and whatever you want to 'spring,' you're welcome to spring." He added that the producers had called and asked him to do the 200th episode, which he agreed to, and then he suggested to them that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end. When they were negotiating for the 200th episode, they made the offer and asked if he would do five episodes. His answer was, "Of course! I'd love to come up there!" Shooting will begin in early April"

I can't believe I missed that! I must have checked that site a few days before that...and 5 episodes! GREAT news! I like the tie up loose threads comment too...

Auralis
March 28th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Jack back, great.
Wormhole xtreme again, meh

-Jules-
March 28th, 2006, 04:05 PM
yes! i can not wait for this!! :D we got jack back, even if it is for one or two eps, he will still be there! as for the plot, well, wormhole x-treme has always been a fav. :p i know i'm going to love this. big thank you's to TPTB & mr. anderson for making this happen! :cool:

tofuchef
March 28th, 2006, 04:25 PM
haha what would be funny is if they made fun of the furlings.. and then suddenly they show up

Daniel's_twin
March 28th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Yeah. I can just see it now. Jack talking with Martin about ideas for his feature, and one of the things he mentions are a race of cute little critters running around making transporter beams to faraway moons. Then Jack gets beamed up into another advanced ship and he meets the real Furlings who chide him for calling them little. :lol: :cool:

Amanda Eros
March 28th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Not sure how or why you would even think there could be some Jonas bashing in it. :confused:

Well, from the looks of things, Martin will be showing up at the SGC looking for new ideas to put into his movie. Then the team will likely try to give him some ideas based off of their experiences. Perhaps they will mention something that happened in season six, and Cam will be like "oh wasn't that alien guy, what was his name, there too?" or something like that. And there can be a groan from someone near by, or they will compleatly ignore what he said.

When I refer to bashing, it is more or less the characters showing a negative response to the mention of Jonas's character. Kind of like what they did in the Citizen Joe episode when he mentioned that he liked Daniel better than that other guy. Sam kind of rolled her eyes and kept her mouth shut, along with Teal'c. Silence can speak louder than words.

knowsfords
March 28th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Well, from the looks of things, Martin will be showing up at the SGC looking for new ideas to put into his movie. Then the team will likely try to give him some ideas based off of their experiences. Perhaps they will mention something that happened in season six, and Cam will be like "oh wasn't that alien guy, what was his name, there too?" or something like that. And there can be a groan from someone near by, or they will compleatly ignore what he said.

When I refer to bashing, it is more or less the characters showing a negative response to the mention of Jonas's character. Kind of like what they did in the Citizen Joe episode when he mentioned that he liked Daniel better than that other guy. Sam kind of rolled her eyes and kept her mouth shut, along with Teal'c. Silence can speak louder than words.

Heh that was actually a joke that mocked the fans who said they hated Jonas, Joe was supposed to be the embodyment of an obsessed stargate fan.

LORD MONK
March 28th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I agree...for a start we wouldnt have the rest of Season 10 or the oohhhh space battles/big special effects...

secondly, that would such for a 200th episode. Seriously, no offense but I want a ground breaker ohhhh episode...not something that barely relates to us.
Yup, yup. We can't afford anymore space battles. Everyone we've had we lost and we only have one working ship right now. and we can't afoord that to lose that one either.

I am with you on the second part.

LORD MONK
March 28th, 2006, 05:26 PM
It's episode six.
sweeter

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
March 28th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Funny, this doesn't quite seem to apply anymore. ;)

Pharaoh Atem
March 28th, 2006, 05:33 PM
nope

Daniel's_twin
March 28th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Which is what made me laugh! :cool:

akren
March 28th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I am glad :jack: will be appearing in the 200th episode of SG-1 - &, if rumors are to be believed, in S3 of SGA?!? :cameron: - but I am dissapointed at there being no mention of the ever-illusive Furlings. :( Mayhap they will fit them in somewhere in the episode?

I am also disappointed there is going to be no mention of :jonas: , I liked his character very much (he should of come back instead of :vala: , IMHO!!) & miss Corrin Nemec's portrayal of the character; it was very refreshing. :)

As with all :jack: info, we will have to wait & see whether or not other episodes for SG-1/SGA are confirmed through TPTB; but I am remaining hopefully optimistic. :p

Here's hoping we get :jack: AND the Furlings in the same episode!! :jonas: :jonas: :jonas:

Now all I have to do is wait for S9 of SG-1 & S2 of SGA to come out here in Australia (or maybe wait for the DVD's?) & I can catch up to the rest of the fan-base around the world (*hint hint Channel 7!! :mckay: *ggrrr*). . .

All in all, it will be good to see :jack: back in SG-1 (provided it is not too over done, I don't think I could deal with so much SG excitement all in one episode!! :p *lol*); & it will be interesting to see how :sam: handles being around :jack: again, especially considering they got together at the end of S8 of SG-1 & the military doesn't allow fratnerization within it's ranks insofar as I am aware?

Guess we will have to wait & see where this leads!

KillerMercury
March 28th, 2006, 06:29 PM
I'm just happy that JACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReganX
March 28th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Please bring Jack back for episode 200! PLEASE!

Please also kill Jack in episode 200! PLEASE!

I agree about the first part, but I would never want Jack killed.

-Major Woody
March 28th, 2006, 06:59 PM
O'Neill returns... :cool:

So does Martin... :eek:

the fifth man
March 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Well, I was hoping RDA would be in the 200th ep. Apparently my wish has been granted, plus some. Having RDA guest appear a few times this coming season will be awesome. I'm hoping for some great interaction between O'Neill and the team, especially with Mitchell.:D

knowsfords
March 28th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I am glad :jack: will be appearing in the 200th episode of SG-1 - &, if rumors are to be believed, in S3 of SGA?!? :cameron: - but I am dissapointed at there being no mention of the ever-illusive Furlings. :( Mayhap they will fit them in somewhere in the episode?

I am also disappointed there is going to be no mention of :jonas: , I liked his character very much (he should of come back instead of :vala: , IMHO!!) & miss Corrin Nemec's portrayal of the character; it was very refreshing. :)

As with all :jack: info, we will have to wait & see whether or not other episodes for SG-1/SGA are confirmed through TPTB; but I am remaining hopefully optimistic. :p

Here's hoping we get :jack: AND the Furlings in the same episode!! :jonas: :jonas: :jonas:

Now all I have to do is wait for S9 of SG-1 & S2 of SGA to come out here in Australia (or maybe wait for the DVD's?) & I can catch up to the rest of the fan-base around the world (*hint hint Channel 7!! :mckay: *ggrrr*). . .

All in all, it will be good to see :jack: back in SG-1 (provided it is not too over done, I don't think I could deal with so much SG excitement all in one episode!! :p *lol*); & it will be interesting to see how :sam: handles being around :jack: again, especially considering they got together at the end of S8 of SG-1 & the military doesn't allow fratnerization within it's ranks insofar as I am aware?

Guess we will have to wait & see where this leads!

Martin Gero Stage Time:
"He told the audience not to expect Jonas Quinn (Corin Nemec) will appear on SG-1 again." IIRC MG is an Atlantis writer right? He could be making a big hint there for Jonas to be appearing in Atlantis :)

Re-Horakhti
March 28th, 2006, 10:05 PM
I'm surprised no one has said this yet, so here goes...

Mister Anderson, Welcome Back... We Missed You...

*puts suit & dark glasses away*

Esquin
March 28th, 2006, 11:01 PM
We wait 10 seasons for the 200th episode. We get Jack back in it, so yay for that. We get told the Furlings are a possibility, so we're happy about that.

Then all hopes and dreams are shattered when they announce a story line which coninutes something that should never of existed to start with.

The wormhole extreme story, worst episode in stargate history. The only episode i've never watched a second time. As a 100th episode it was a disapointment but served it's purpose to some extent as a comedic rip off of Stargate. But now to bring it back for the 200th episode, well god work Producers, writers, and all concerned. You have jsut made what could of been a huge event into a laughing stock.