X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Podcast in time for new episodes

Forum Goers,
    Bastion Zee here with some exciting news for your listening pleasure. Just in time for the new episodes of SG1 and Atlantis today, I am pleased to announce that new episodes of the wildly popular StarGate Fancast podcast are availble for you to download. Episode 6 talks about "Pegasus Project" and is hosted by Leon and episode 7 discuss the weird "Irresistible" and is hosted by me, Bastion. We also discuss some other topics on both shows but they are all Stargate centered.
    Also we are starting a new contest. the contest is to see who can write the best original fan fiction story based on either SG1 or Atlantis. Leon and I will be judging the stories and once we have selected a winner, that person will win a complete season of either SG1 or Atlantis. To submit stories for the contest send and email to either Leon at [email protected] (click leon to send an email right away) or Bastion at [email protected] (click on bastion to send an email right away). the subject for the email must be fanfiction submission and the story can either be pasted in the email or as an attachment. Attachments are prefered but we will take it either way. The stories must be original based on characters from the stargate universe and must not be stories that fill in gaps from episodes. So i hope to receive many submissions and we will give more details as to when the contest will end. So until next week this has been bastion.

Hope you enjoy the podcast. I am providing links to both the new episodes and also a few older ones as well as the xml link. You can also subscribe to us by searching for the Stargate Fancast in the itunes podcast portion of the music store.
    (right-click save as to download the files)
    Episode 7 *
    Episode 6 *
    Episode 5
    Episode 4
    Episode 3
    Fancast xml link
Working...
X