Black Smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Smoke

Any clues on what the +#@$ that black fog is? And what happened to the rest of the zoo creatures

Originally posted by Chris_W
    Any clues on what the +#@$ that black fog is? And what happened to the rest of the zoo creatures
    the zoo creatures are out and about like the polar bears and horses,

i dont where the dog is during these past few episodes,who noes?

the fog is like a spirit that noes you

or

its that same thing in stargate atlantis season 1 episode 3 hide and seek that when went through the stargate the planet had a black hole and sucked the energy of it and somhow transported it to the islang

meer.... who knows??????
    sigpic

Comment

TPTB said that the Smokewasn't Nanobots, But they're appears to be at least 2, maybe 3 Monsters though... The Black Smoke, the Organic Monster & a Technomonster...

It would seem that the Black Smoke are Nanobots, but the TPTB said it wasn't.... So...

Vincent (The 'Psychic' Retriever, Omen of Misfortune) is on the island soemwhere... Last seen in 3 Minutes...
      The Polar Bears are still out there, One's dead, One's Still there... Out of the two we've seen.
      The Boars have moved away from the Camp, but are still on the island, The Vengeful Anti-Sawyer Boar is still there.
      The Anti-Sawyer Tree Frog is Dead *Squelch!*
      The Dharma Shark is dead, it was washed up on a beach somewhere.
      The Black Horse is still out there (Unless Kate & Sawyer are having a Shared Hallucination-Doubtful ).
      The Huge Kea like Bird (Exodus, Live Together, Die Alone) is still on the Island

Comment

I'm completely confused about the smoke at this point. In the beginning it tried to kill people but now...it just kinda stared at Eko and then left. Also, anyone notice the flashes of Eko's past inside it while it was staring him down?

The whole thing just confuses me really...
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I think that Carter will develop some anti black fog thing, she always does.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Funny I don't remember there being a Samantha Carter on the flight...
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
              the zoo creatures are out and about like the polar bears and horses,

i dont where the dog is during these past few episodes,who noes?

the fog is like a spirit that noes you

or

its that same thing in stargate atlantis season 1 episode 3 hide and seek that when went through the stargate the planet had a black hole and sucked the energy of it and somhow transported it to the islang

meer.... who knows??????

I was thinking exactually your second idea when i saw it, but then LOST is ment to be read and SGA is a sci fi.

--Gaz--

Comment

According to SpoilerFix, Smokey and the monster are the same, we will see another polar bear, and the hieroglyphics on the timer translate to
                Spoiler:
                "underworld"

Should give you some ideas on season 3.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

Comment

its from alvar hanso's magic cigar.

Comment

OK so basicly what you are saying is that you have no clue what the smoke is? I guess it is from Chong

Comment

OK so basicly what you are saying is that you have no clue what the smoke is? I guess it is from Chong
                      ...Chong?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                        ...Chong?

Comment

Working...
                        X