Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell are we going to do with the weapon?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell are we going to do with the weapon?

What if we get the weapon? How are we going to get it to the Ori galaxy? And what about the other galaxies what if the Ori inhabit those galaxies as well??

I have a feeling the ori weapon only affects the galaxy that is turned on in. But i guess time will tell. Who knows if we will even see the weapon.
    Christopher H.
    Stargate Atlantis Fan
    WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Well in Camelot they wanted to dial out and send it through the supergate, but now thats not an option, maybe we could use it as a bargaining chip to get the Ancients to help out.

Perfecto!

Comment

What if there is a Big turning point and at the end of a series the Ori come and the Ori get the weapon but the anicents ascend to the next level that would make the weapon useless and then the Ancients would destory the Ori and ascend SG-1? what do people think?

Comment

I know that the ancients are on a path of further enlightenment, but if that is the case how do we know that the weapon will still not cancel them out?
          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

IMO the weapon isn't what we all think it's going to be. The writers did this same trick when they introcuced the idea of Atlantis, an all powerful city capable of solving all our enemy problems. Look at how that turned out.

IMO, when Lefay was saying "The weapon is not...." she was meaning to say something along the lines of ..."not going to work", ..."not the answer"........"what you think it is"

"You have your answer Daniel Jackson", IMO, relates to something completely different than the planets, maybe the big event that happens later in the season.
            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
              IMO the weapon isn't what we all think it's going to be. The writers did this same trick when they introcuced the idea of Atlantis, an all powerful city capable of solving all our enemy problems. Look at how that turned out.

IMO, when Lefay was saying "The weapon is not...." she was meaning to say something along the lines of ..."not going to work", ..."not the answer"........"what you think it is"

"You have your answer Daniel Jackson", IMO, relates to something completely different than the planets, maybe the big event that happens later in the season.
              I agree with you on this , The Writers are making it a little too easy right now .....

Think of the first 8 Seasons of SG-1 ....

They had to battle the Goa'ulds for 8 long Season... With the Ori we want answers right away , The writters say there is a weapon that could KILL and Ascended being ....

To me taht seems to easy right there ... The Search for Altantis was a long on , from season 6 to season 8 took us looking for a great City that turnned out to be in some other galaxy ... Then we ended up with a WHOLE Neither SHOW StarGate Altantis ......

What i think is the Writters are going to MILK the Ori , get us intrested in this so alled weapon ..... We might even find it by the end of season 10 , but what does it do and how does it work is two deffrent things ....

We could say SG-1 might be looking for some kind of WEAPON that really has never been used or just wont work couse the Ancients did something to it ....

Comment

Spoiler:
                Morgan could have said the weapon is not finished yet. I haven't heard that hypothesis before.
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Yeah I have a strange feeling that there will be something wrong with the weapon when we find it. It will probably involve an ancient decending to help to finish the work. Morgan Fey?? Wouldn't that be ironic??

Comment

I don't think it needs finishing, but I don't think its going to do what SG1 thinks - I think it would be good if it just de - ascended the Ori, but they'd still be advanced humans/priors so they could just say they've come to our realm to help fight the fight!
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Deascension was a theory we had going on in between seasons and early Season 10, but Morgan pretty much cancelled it out by saying flat out that the weapon was "capable of destroying ascended beings".

Comment

What are we gonna do with the weapon? simple.

Point it at the Ori, then push the shiny big red button that has 'NEVER EVER PRESS' on it.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Not decend the Ori, but have an ancient actually decend to help us. But I like the idea or the Ori decending, knowing what we plane to do, and fight us on our plane of existance.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                            What are we gonna do with the weapon? simple.

Point it at the Ori, then push the shiny big red button that has 'NEVER EVER PRESS' on it.
                            That's funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are!!

Comment

Especially, now that the Supergate is otherwise occupied. Can they even get it to the Ori galaxy, and if the Ancient's are on the path to further ascension, so are the Ori, they both seem to be continuing in the way, that they first attained ascension. I doubt the weapon does what they think it does, I doubt there's a way to wipe ascended beings from existence. Yes, I agree, what's this shiny red button do?

Comment

Working...
                              X