This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continue The Story...

Well you remember the good old days of continue the story as random as it is as long as its appropriate, the old 8 page ones from 05. So keep going and put in your own script from Stargate, show your true writing skills.

So lets start

SG-1 were walking through a forest and found an active Stargate, they walked through and found...
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

....that it was the Stargate they had walked through in the first place as they'd been walking around in a big, fat circle.
    They knew it had not been active when they walked away from it and when they turned around they found that they were surrounded by......

Comment

You might ask a mod to move this to Fun and Games for you.
      sigpic

Comment

.... Anubis and his guard. They opened fire but it proved un-useful. Teal'c fires his staff and Daniel and Sam zat Anubis's guards. SG-1 is standing prepared to fight, but suddenly.....

Check out my new thread, Just for fun, in the General Stargate Discussion section.
        sigpic
        And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

they realise Mitchell is missing and they realise that Teal'c's last shot from his staff weapon went straight through Anubis - it's a holographic projection!
          They hear Anubis' low, evil chuckle and he......

Comment

Sends 2 Kull Warriors from his mothership hovering above the planet, the Kull Warriors begin to battle with SG-1 and then...

Comment

Each member of the team gets shot in the foot, so zombie Janet Fraser turns up and...
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

O'neil wakes up looks around to find out that it was just a bad dream. Daniel walks into Jack's quarters and tells him he has found something amazing in a book he has been reading about Greek Mythology, just as Jack gets up the gate alarm sounds and "unscheduled off world activity" is heard over the loud speaker, Sg-1 rushes to the gate room and ...

Comment

It's Baal. One of his clones dyed his hair blonde and is hiding on the beaches of a place called sunny California. The last thing he said was something about getting some hot babes and.......................
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

booze, they go to calfornia but instead of a baal clone they find...

Comment

Maybourne! They ask him how he got there and...

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                        booze, they go to calfornia but instead of a baal clone they find...
                        They find Replicartor living it up and not wanting to replicate anymore. Just wants to...................
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

...create life the good old fashoined way?
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Which greatly disturbs SG-1 to the point of madness. They find themselves regaining their sanity in a mental asylum somewhere in China singing and dancing to the music of...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Pop Goes the Weasle............

Comment

Working...
                              X