This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Sora the Genii?

Sorry for my bad english, I am a french gater.

Short question: I would like to know where is the pretty Genii Sora since its imprisonment?
    In cell? In escape? In freedom?

Moreover, Sora / Erin Chambers will return in Stargate Atlantis or not? I love Sora!

It would be interessant to see what Sora does since the coup d'etat of Ladon and the disappearance of Koyla, no? Loyal supporters of Cowen, revolutionists of Ladon, mercenaries of Koyla, earthlings, in the medium of this division, to which goes its allegiance?

Thank you for your answers!

EDIT: I did not see too much where to place this topic...

They made some scenes with her in Siege II, but they were cut out from the final version. They wanted to use Sora as a hostage to get nuclear weapons.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Thank you, but Erin Chambers said in an interview that this scene had not been even turned. I do not manage to consider real a not turned scene if no reference is made in the show...

But Ladon had to make release Sora, not? But if Sora supports it...

Comment

They released her back to the genii in exchange for the nukes they were like a minute over so they cut it.
        sigpic

Comment

What padr said... and your english is actually rather good.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

You speak great English , one thing though...

Originally posted by mat vador
            I would like to know where is the pretty Genii Sora since its imprisonment?
            When you are referring to a female person, such as Sora, the preposition she or her is used. So it'd be "since her imprisonment".

I mean no disrespect. Mat Vador.

And yes, she was released back to the Genii as an exchange for the nuclear weapon. It's also possible that the Genii may diminish as a threat because of the coup and whatever else has been going on.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Or they may come back bigger than ever they could come back wielding like some weapons they stole from another population.
              Spoiler:
              They could come to help us fight the Asurans.
              sigpic

Comment

I wish I knew.

I wish I knew. . .

Comment

They fed her to the Wraith...

It was easier then listening to her constant whining.

"I didn't want to hurt you. I just wanted to avenge my death. Ahh, I broke a nail."
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904
                    Or they may come back bigger than ever they could come back wielding like some weapons they stole from another population.
                    Spoiler:
                    They could come to help us fight the Asurans.
                    Spoiler:
                    The Genii can't possibly help defeat the Asurans. They couldn't defeat the Tok'ra if they had to.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by mat vador
                      Short question: I would like to know where is the pretty Genii Sora since its imprisonment?
                      They stuffed her in a subspace-bubble bottle and left her to chill out for ten thousand years.

Just kidding.

Sorry... the word 'Genii' keeps getting me.
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

she was hot
                        dude they should bring her back
                        sigpic

Comment

As far as i know she's still in jail. Guess its a plot thread they forgot about.
                          Christopher H.
                          Stargate Atlantis Fan
                          WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

There have been rumours around gateworld saying they traded her for the nukes I don’t know if it’s an assumption or a fact hmm but it sounds reasonable though,......... I suppose,....... but I seriously want to know aswell??

Comment

Maybe someday they'll go to the brig and see a Skeleton

"Oh right, that's where we left her"
                              "Naaaaasty"
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
                              X