This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Love Lucius Thread

Anyone else love the character of Lucius Lovinn from 'Irresistable' coz I loved the episode and thought it was easily one of the best and funniest of Atlantis in the past three seasons.
    I loved the way he was always acting in front of people and putting on show. Funny stuff.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Doesn't seem like anyone else likes Lucius

Hah!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
      Anyone else love the character of Lucius Lovinn from 'Irresistable' coz I loved the episode and thought it was easily one of the best and funniest of Atlantis in the past three seasons.
      I loved the way he was always acting in front of people and putting on show. Funny stuff.
      I thought he was very annoying. Just like Urgo.

Comment

fly Lucius fly

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
          I thought he was very annoying. Just like Urgo.
          URGO - ANNOYING?

Urgo was brilliant!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Love Lucius? Well, IMO he's an evil creepy pervert who enslaved an entire village and raped 6 women (or more). Whenever I saw him onscreen, especially when he was being all creepy around Elizabeth and Teyla, I wanted to reach through and throttle him. I sincerely hope that in a later episode Ronon really does string him up and cut off his-

Apart from that, yeah, he's lovely.
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
              I thought he was funny too, and well acted. Can't say that I love him, though. Felt sorry for him more than anything. Kinda felt sympathetic to him when he was talking to imprisoned Shep about how nobody used to like him.
              SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Well, I can't say that I "love" Lucius but I thought he brought some nice humor to the show and I agree that "Irresistable" is easily the funniest (and one of my personal favorites) Atlantis episodes. I know that there are plenty of people that find fault with the episode/character but I for one liked the different element he brought to the show, even if he can be a little too much at times. I have to give you kudos for starting a thread for him though...lesser men/women wouldn't have even tried it given the way many reacted to the episode and specifically Lucius' character.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X