This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you Report someone or flag an inappropirate thread

Right now their are several innapropirate threads out there that are extremely false.
    They are immature and just plain weird.
    They are refer to all sorts of sex characters are having next week. Which isnt happening.

I dont know if im allowed to post the name of the person so if i am ill edit and put it

Here

Thanks if you can tell me how to report this to a moderator.
    sigpic

You click on that little red and white triangle in the upper right hand corner of the bad post and it will alert the mods to the post and to the thread. Also, you can PM the mods about the thread as a whole. Just include the URL of the thread in your pm.
    sigpic

Comment

what nolamom said. Use the little red and white triangle in the corner, follow the directions and just move on.

Everytime you report the post, all the mods get an e-mail alerting us to an issue.

then we can handle stuff as quickly as possible. Making threads like this, they don't accomplish much. You give the troll the attention s/he so desperately wants and it's not much good unless a mod stumbles across it.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

For the visually oriented:

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman
          Right now their are several innapropirate threads out there that are extremely false.
          They are immature and just plain weird.
          They are refer to all sorts of sex characters are having next week. Which isnt happening.

I dont know if im allowed to post the name of the person so if i am ill edit and put it

Here

Thanks if you can tell me how to report this to a moderator.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....78&postcount=1
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

since this has been answered I am closing this thread
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
            X