Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with the episode downloads

Hi

I've only been able to download the pilot episode. When ever I try to download another episode my explorer crashes. Any ideas? I should take this opportunity to say the pilot is excellent.

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
    -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Get FireFox
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

thanks that seems to work... keeping fingers crossed that it is going to stay like that

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
      -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Comment

Y'know as much as I enjoy pimping of a browser, SG-Universe mirrors our episodes. What would you have done if it had just been our servers that day, and not which browser you happened to use?
        "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
        ==============================================================
        Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
        Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Umm he would have said it didn't work, and then I would have told him to make sure he had the latest Adobe, and to try SGU. And I know SGU mirrors Horizon eps. I work for SGU.

And just so we are clear. No Season One Horizon episode is mirrored by SGU.
          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I didn't know that. Anyway, if anyone else has that problem there shouldn't be a reason why you can't download them with IE. Mine works fine.

If anyone does have problems in the future, though, post here and I'll send you a direct link to use.
            "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
            ==============================================================
            Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
            Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

hi , Im from australia and havnt even herd of horizon, destiny or genesis.Id love to know how i can c them. Is it downloadable , if so how?

Comment

Originally posted by narpie
                hi , Im from australia and havnt even herd of horizon, destiny or genesis.Id love to know how i can c them. Is it downloadable , if so how?
                I think you should find the answers right here.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

You know... it would be excellent if they added a link on the Gate World Forum Index to one that takes you to the About page and not just the home page... Less asking of such questions... Theoretically.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Or a stickied topic explaining everything in one single post.
                    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                    Stargate Destiny, Fan
                    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                    X