PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the episode downloads

RCoombes
July 30th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Hi

I've only been able to download the pilot episode. When ever I try to download another episode my explorer crashes. Any ideas? I should take this opportunity to say the pilot is excellent.

captainpash
July 30th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Get FireFox

RCoombes
July 30th, 2006, 08:35 AM
thanks that seems to work... keeping fingers crossed that it is going to stay like that

Tiletron
July 31st, 2006, 09:07 AM
Y'know as much as I enjoy pimping of a browser, SG-Universe mirrors our episodes. What would you have done if it had just been our servers that day, and not which browser you happened to use?

captainpash
July 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
Umm he would have said it didn't work, and then I would have told him to make sure he had the latest Adobe, and to try SGU. And I know SGU mirrors Horizon eps. I work for SGU.

And just so we are clear. No Season One Horizon episode is mirrored by SGU.

Tiletron
July 31st, 2006, 01:41 PM
I didn't know that. Anyway, if anyone else has that problem there shouldn't be a reason why you can't download them with IE. Mine works fine.

If anyone does have problems in the future, though, post here and I'll send you a direct link to use.

narpie
August 17th, 2006, 11:29 PM
hi , Im from australia and havnt even herd of horizon, destiny or genesis.Id love to know how i can c them. Is it downloadable , if so how?

Alex Rubit
August 18th, 2006, 04:15 AM
hi , Im from australia and havnt even herd of horizon, destiny or genesis.Id love to know how i can c them. Is it downloadable , if so how?

I think you should find the answers right here. (http://www.stargatehorizon.com/about.php) ;)

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 05:03 PM
You know... it would be excellent if they added a link on the Gate World Forum Index to one that takes you to the About page and not just the home page... Less asking of such questions... Theoretically.

SierraGulf1
August 20th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Or a stickied topic explaining everything in one single post.