This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus Project Music

There's this small peice of music right at the end of the episode, it kind of mixes the Atlantis theme with the Ori theme, I thought it sounded pretty cool and was wondering if it was possible for me to get a hold of that in the form of an mp3 or wav or whatever.

Hey, guess what? the music in No Mand's Land, when the Orion fires the drones, is the same exact music played in the end of Pegasus Project, when the Ori and Wraith ships are destroyed. Check it out. GO to the Ori ships screencaps Pegasus Project Spoilers thread. Some one posted a vid on the destruction.

Ori Explosion Vid

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

That isn't the one I meant. I meant the song that plays right after Daniel says "We're in this alone." So it's at the very end, after the ships have been destroyed.

Comment

I'll get it once I can get the episode.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

You mean the piece between Daniel's line and the Atlantis theme?

Comment

It's the section after Daniel's line and a few seconds after the black screen with the Executive Producers names on it. The Atlantis theme starts it off, then it kind of fades into the Ori theme, or something like it.

Comment

Yeah, I notice the Atlantis theme being used extensively in the music. Even commented on it to my wife as we were watching.

Comment

Working...
              X