This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's In ShadowMaat's Backpack?

What do YOU think Shadowmaat has in her back pack?

I'll start.

-Axe (to murder me with for starting this thread)

EDIT: Its Maat folks not Matt *cowers in fear of the evisceration that is nigh*
    Last edited by Crazedwraith; 15 November 2004, 01:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

-Axe (to murder CW with for starting this thread)
    -"How to Hide Your Shippiness From Your Forum Friends" By I. B. Shippin ( For those not yet ready to be open about their love of romance)
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

-"How to Hide Your Shippiness From Your Forum Friends" By I. B. Shippin ( For those not yet ready to be open about their love of romance)

-her hitlist (which I'm probably now on for posting in the thread.)
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

- personal proximity detector... useful for both fending off people who try to give her a hug to cheer her up, and when set to the special dial capable of locating certain individuals silly enough to post on this thread *gulp*

Comment

- personal proximity detector... useful for both fending off people who try to give her a hug to cheer her up, and when set to the special dial capable of locating certain individuals silly enough to post on this thread *gulp*

- Manual for Torturing GW Lotars without leaving ANY marks
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

- Blow-up Jonas doll
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Axe (to murder CW with for starting this thread)
              - Blow-up Jonas doll
              - A billion pounds (british billion Of course) for hiring mercenarys to hunt backpack thread starters down.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

- Axe (to murder CW with for starting this thread)
                - Blow-up Jonas doll
                - A billion pounds (british billion Of course) for hiring mercenarys to hunt backpack thread starters down.

- Teal'c "Biggest Hunk in the Galaxy" poster (rolled up of course)

Comment

- Blow-up Jonas doll

- "Cult of Personality and Other Cool Features of the Totalitarian State" by R.U. Nutz, I.M. Kiddin & Ima Goner
                  Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                  O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                  - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                  - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                  once done, cannot be undone...
                  brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

- Blow-up Jonas doll
                    - "Cult of Personality and Other Cool Features of the Totalitarian State" by R.U. Nutz, I.M. Kiddin & Ima Goner

- Apophis' Comb and Fingernail clippers.

Comment

- Blow-up Jonas doll

Lifetime (HER lifetime) supply of tal'vak acid for mixing in the drinks of anyone who dares to oppose her.

Comment

- Blow-up Jonas doll
                        Lifetime (HER lifetime) supply of tal'vak acid for mixing in the drinks of anyone who dares to oppose her.

- A cryogenically frozen Luke Clone.
                        sigpic

Comment

I bet she has larval Goa'ulds. :O

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                            I bet she has larval Goa'ulds. :O
                            Hey, a girl's gotta eat. Or make slaves, depending on my mood...

Comment

Na Shades probably makes 'em on her own in her spare time.
                              [email protected]
                              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                              One nation under dog
                              There of which I stand alone
                              A face in the crowd
                              Unsung, against the mold
                              Without a doubt
                              Singled out
                              The only way I know

Comment

Working...