This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The McKay/Mitchell Slash!

Did anyone else feel the tension on the Odyssey between Colonel Mitchell and Rodney during The Pegasus Project? Wow, it was pure dynamite, I was shocked they didn't just get it on right there and then. Did anyone else notice the coals getting lit under these two fellas?

Oh, thank you! I thought I was the only one! Seriously, I loved it.
    Spoiler:
    I loved the heated back and forth during the briefing, the way McKay grated on Cam's nerves but still managed to show him respect and follow orders, and the *grab and hold* during the attack! And don't even get me started on the lemon. I have this whole theory on how the lemon is a sign of affection (from a McShep POV anyway, since that's practically my OTP) and Cam carrying it around with him the entire time was so adorable!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Well at least it wasn't me starting this... it was a close call though. I already have a slash sig of them and the inevitable threesome with Sheppard.

I haven't seen the episode so thank you for using spoiler tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        Well at least it wasn't me starting this... it was a close call though. I already have a slash sig of them and the inevitable threesome with Sheppard.

I haven't seen the episode so thank you for using spoiler tags.
        Oh, yeah, np

Now we need McKay to go visit Earth so that the embers can continue to burn!

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013 View Post
          Oh, thank you! I thought I was the only one! Seriously, I loved it.
          Spoiler:
          I loved the heated back and forth during the briefing, the way McKay grated on Cam's nerves but still managed to show him respect and follow orders, and the *grab and hold* during the attack! And don't even get me started on the lemon. I have this whole theory on how the lemon is a sign of affection (from a McShep POV anyway, since that's practically my OTP) and Cam carrying it around with him the entire time was so adorable!
          yeah it was like he was waiting for him , interesting i guess Shep better watch him?
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

» I'm not a slasher. I'll be up-front with that. But I see slash everywhere - and with Cam/Rodney, it was smoking hot. No exaggeration.

Comment

true, but i wonder if there are going to be any more scenes with them in the future? does anyone know??

also where is this slash stories about mitchell and Mckay?

if you want to discuss other slashiness checkout my thread Ronon Mckay slass thread discussion thread there are some great pictures

sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X