This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did people think of morgans response spoiler

I thought it was saddening to see morgan taken away for trying to help us in pegasus project . I can't believe that the others still think they can remain neutral

It has to be, though. If the Ancients actually fought the Ori, they wouldn't be so threatening.

Still though. I get your point, and I sympathize from an in-show perspective.

Want to see some shameless advertising? I think you do.
    MySpace
    My fiction portfolio-type thing.

Comment

Aye, it was disheartening. The Ancients entering into the conflict would just be too sweet. I certainly hope that we get to see her again one day. Ascended Allies are now officially in short supply with high demand.

Wonder where the heck Merlin is...

Comment

I also thought it was bittersweet that she remembered Daniel and his sense of justice when he was ascended. It makes me wonder if Daniel, who seemed so powerless to help when he was an ancient, actually had an impact on the thinking of at least some of the ascended beings with whom he interacted.

Comment

There's already a thread for discussing this.

Comment

The Ancients won't be able to ignore this fight forever, at least not IMO.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't see the Anchients remaining neutral forever. If not in SG-1 or Atlantis, then they should at least get up and do something in the planned SG-1 movie or third series. We've know about these superior beings for ten years, it's about time we see them in action!
              MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
              Spoiler:
              Snape kills Dumbledore
              Spoiler:
              Darth Vader is Luke's Father
              Spoiler:
              Rosebud is a sled
              Spoiler:
              Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
              Spoiler:
              The planet of the apes is actually Earth
              Spoiler:
              The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
              Spoiler:
              Clark Kent is Superman
              Spoiler:
              What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Working...
              X