Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPACE SG-1 S10 Premiere date: November 2!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPACE SG-1 S10 Premiere date: November 2!!!

It's about time!
    The airdate for SG-1 Season Ten on SPACE (in Canada) has been confirmed by a reliable source from SPACE!

Stargate SG-1, Season 10 will begin airing November 02, 2006.
    The plan, as always, is to run the season all the way through without a break. Not exactly sure how this will all time out, given the changes in the SciFi schedule, but it should be fine.
    Stargate: Atlantis, Season 2 will start airing January 21, 2007.
    m.
    http://forums.spacecast.com/forums/253976/ShowPost.aspx

Very, very good news!

Unfortunatly we'll have to wait a little longer for Atlantis.

I wish Space was in my basic cable package. I'll trade it for the several channels I don't bother watching
    I have to rely on City t.v. I barely saw season 8 and 9 because of changing times and days and missed several episodes of SGA season 1. Though I do now have SG1 on DVD up to season 8.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Ouch!

I noticed last year how City was not reliable at all- they seemsed to cut out in the middle of the season, and yup, they kept moving it around in the schedule. They showed the short credits, and I think the episodes were edited to allow for more commercial time.

I watched it for repeats but gave up because it was so frustrating.

SPACE is definitly worth getting if you can- lots of great programming besides Stargate as well.

Comment

That's awesome. If they take no breaks we'll be seeing episode 11 on January 11th. And with Atlantis starting in September on TMN in Canada with I think a week or 2 break, we'll be almost done seeing new eps in Canada before the second half starts in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          It's about time!
          The airdate for SG-1 Season Ten on SPACE (in Canada) has been confirmed by a reliable source from SPACE!

http://forums.spacecast.com/forums/253976/ShowPost.aspx

Very, very good news!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Working...
          X