X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - IESB: Comic Con 2006 panel coverage

From IESB:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...e=36&Itemid=35

(Please follow the link for the complete report.)

SCI-FI: Stargate SG-I and Stargate Atlantis

Written by Keely Hyslop
    Monday, 24 July 2006

Saturday, July 23 - Both panels were moderated by a very witty Gary Jones, the actor who plays a recurring technician on Stargate SG-I and has done some crossover work on Stargate Atlantis.

“Who would have thought that a little show about a lonely technician would have taken off so much.” Jones quipped just before introducing the remainder of the panel.

The panel included Nora O'Brien, the sci-fi channel's executive programmer, Joe Mallozzi, writer, Paul Mullie, writer, and to great fan fare, Christopher Judge, whom Stargate SG-I fans know as Teal'c.

**major snippage**

The panel for Stargate Atlantis had conspicuously more actors present than its predecessor. The actors on the panel included Joe Flanigan (Major Sheppard), Torri Higginson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir), Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), and David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay). The audience was also privileged to have the panel include writer and creators Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper, as well as Vice President of SCI-FI Channel Original Programming, Tony Optican.

“One of the things that makes the shows so great is that we have the best fans.” Cooper to the sound of thunderous applause as the panel finished gradually revealing itself.

**snippity doo-dah**

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X