This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

I thought the ship used in Atlantis was destroyed in sg1 season 9 by that ori weapon in space? but it's in atlantis season 3 as the last ship remaining!

No the Prometheus was never in Atlantis. It was strictly a SG-1 ship. Atlantis has the BC-304 Daedalus which is a newer ship than the Prometheus. The Odessey is another BC-304 class ship which is SG-1's new ship. It had a sister ship the Korelev but it was destroyed trying to stop the Ori from coming through the supergate. The Daedalus and Prometheus are two totally different ships.
    This is the Prometheus....

This is the Daedalus...

Comment

Although they're earth ships and you gotta love em, Asgard designed ships are the coolest looking...

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
        Although they're earth ships and you gotta love em, Asgard designed ships are the coolest looking...
        Agreed!

Also USMCgrunt where did you get those images? Or did you make the 3d models?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt
          No the Prometheus was never in Atlantis. It was strictly a SG-1 ship. Atlantis has the BC-304 Daedalus which is a newer ship than the Prometheus. The Odessey is another BC-304 class ship which is SG-1's new ship. It had a sister ship the Korelev but it was destroyed trying to stop the Ori from coming through the supergate. The Daedalus and Prometheus are two totally different ships.
          This is the Prometheus....

This is the Daedalus...
          Cooool pics, incoming green for that as soon as I can.
          School is overrated.

Comment

I found the pictures using google image search. There are tons of cool stargate pictures out there you just have to know how to search for them.

Comment

Working...
            X