This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalek Costume

I need help (Google sucks) looking for a dalek costume. Its for a costume party on the 30th July. It needs to be fairly cheap to rent and must be close by for me to go and collect it. (I live in Bracknell, England). Dont ask me why but its a Sci-Fi themed party (I need new friends ).

Can anyone help me out?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

GREAT imagry of u getting stuck in a door ya know
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      GREAT imagry of u getting stuck in a door ya know
      I will upload pictures of me getting stuck in places in a dalek costume... just after you guys have helped me to find one, thats what the point of this thread is, to help me get a dalek costume before the end of the week. So can anyone help?

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Nope not me
        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

well you will need some balls from a ball pool, a wisk and a plunger, and some lights. thats all i can think of to help for know
          how would you make the eye though?
          Hola

Hello

Comment

I think the best thing you could do is make your own, would be more fun too

Some homemade dalek costumes:
            Clicky here

Blueprints for building your own, you could maybe adapt it to fit you inside (i haven't actually looked at the plans, im too lazy to download them )
            Plans

ooo or you could go as the tardis would be easier to make

Comment

If you got to one of the bookshops in Milton Keynes Centre, think its the one by the extenstion and Millies Cookies, they got a BIG Dalek in there
              Blitz

Comment

If you got to one of the bookshops in Milton Keynes Centre, think its the one by the extenstion and Millies Cookies, they got a BIG Dalek in there
                I wonder if they would let me borrow it.

I did make a full size dalek before, but my maker skills must be a little rusty because it fell apart the next day. Even if I did still have my old model, I wouldnt be able to use it because I didnt attach any wheels to it.

Comment

I don't think they'd let you borrow it!
                  Kidnap it under ur top, lol
                  Blitz

Comment

Blitz

Comment

You know what, screw this sci-fi themed party. Its too much hassle to get the costume I want, that and I dont like the guy who invited me very much anyway.

Comment

lol!

Go! you gotta! just need something more feesable...unless u can get a Darlek costume thats extra slim *Darlek sliming milkshake!*

And meh, go even if you dont like him - there might be alcomahol *Angelic*
                        Blitz

Comment

Look at it this way... how would you get up stairs?
                          Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                          - General Hammond

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Clark
                            Look at it this way... how would you get up stairs?
                            I shouldve mentioned that the party will be in a flat (or appartment to americans). He does live on the 3rd floor but there is an elevator. Anyway, im just gonna make a quick cyberman costume out of tin foil, an old metal waste paper bin and a couple of washing machine tubes painted silver. (to go on the sides of the metal waste paper bin head).

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                              I shouldve mentioned that the party will be in a flat (or appartment to americans). He does live on the 3rd floor but there is an elevator. Anyway, im just gonna make a quick cyberman costume out of tin foil, an old metal waste paper bin and a couple of washing machine tubes painted silver. (to go on the sides of the metal waste paper bin head).
                              Lol! Post a pic!

Comment

Working...
                              X