This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA The Futon Critic: Comic Con Panels

The Futon Critic now has uploaded their comments from the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis panels at Comic Con 2006:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.a...60722_stargate

(PLease follow the link for the complete article.)

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Wow...
    Spoiler:
    a DRAGON?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
      Wow...
      Spoiler:
      a DRAGON?!

LOL!

I hope that one is true...that would be way cool -- especially Sam's reaction!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the link. I appreciated the time index, gave it a real-time, play-by-play feel to it.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
          Thanks for the link. I appreciated the time index, gave it a real-time, play-by-play feel to it.
          You're very welcome.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I gotta say, the way he described some of that stuff totally took the funny out of it. The description of David's answer at 2:49 is an example - he didn't just SAY it, he acted the whole thing out. And Paul McGillion's impersonation of his parents on the Star Trek question was PRICELESS. He also missed Nora turning the tables on Chris and petting him at the end, in perfect comedic timing.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              I gotta say, the way he described some of that stuff totally took the funny out of it. The description of David's answer at 2:49 is an example - he didn't just SAY it, he acted the whole thing out. And Paul McGillion's impersonation of his parents on the Star Trek question was PRICELESS. He also missed Nora turning the tables on Chris and petting him at the end, in perfect comedic timing.
              One thing I"Ve noticed about tv critics and press covering stuff like this; the women do it better. The guys are either eh, not so excited, or go gaga over an actresses' tight dress However, maybe he just melted in the heat!

Most accounts I've seen on LJs and stuff are a lot better.

Comment

Of course, the best comment occured at 2:27 pm.
                "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I enjoyed your journal and photos very much of the con, xfkirsten. Thanks for sharing, not only in your journal, but also with Abydos Gate.

The Futon Critic wrote marvelous comments for the other panels...

Oh, well, maybe we can convert him into a Gater before NEXT year's Comic Con panels!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    I enjoyed your journal and photos very much of the con, xfkirsten. Thanks for sharing, not only in your journal, but also with Abydos Gate.

The Futon Critic wrote marvelous comments for the other panels...

Oh, well, maybe we can convert him into a Gater before NEXT year's Comic Con panels!

Morjana
                    I'm glad to hear people loved them so much! I have a blast doing photography like that! If only the lighting hadn't been so dim this year...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I'm glad to hear people loved them so much! I have a blast doing photography like that! If only the lighting hadn't been so dim this year...
                      Maybe they were trying to conserve electricity??

Comment

Working...
                      X