X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Atlantis be renewed

Hey all

Just want to know if we think season four's a reality or not...apologies if this is in the wrong place

do you think

A - That SGA will definitely be renewed
    B - That SGA will definitely not be renewed
    C - That SGA will only be renewed if the ratings go up
    D - Don't know

Frankly, I have no idea if we'll get a season 4...I hope we do.

what does everyone else think?

can a mod make this a poll please
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hey all

Just want to know if we think season four's a reality or not...apologies if this is in the wrong place

do you think

A - That SGA will definitely be renewed
    B - That SGA will definitely not be renewed
    C - That SGA will only be renewed if the ratings go up
    D - Don't know

Frankly, I have no idea if we'll get a season 4...I hope we do.

what does everyone else think?

can a mod make this a poll please
    I think it's going to be renewed. At least I very much hope so.
    Didn't they say it was already planned for 6 seasons if the ratings were good?
    But I'm thinking positive now and I have the feeling there are more and more fans

Comment

i really don't know because so far we have only seen 2 episodes of the season 3, so i can't really say.

Comment

I would have said yes it would be re-newed before I heard about the rumored 6 month hiatus. Now I am not so sure.
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

I'd say Atlantis stands more chance of renewal than SG1, but that's not saying much since it's looking more and more unlikely that SG1 will be renewed.

Comment

I do think they'll give Atlantis another chance, but IMHO it's not looking good for SG-1.. TPTB have said on numerous occasion that it gets harder and harder to keep a show good the more seasons it has. I don't exactly remember the latest comment of Martin Gero, but it sure had me thinking "Wow, he really doesn't believe in another SG-1 season".. Could be wrong, though.

As for Atlantis: The ratings have been really stable except for the season premiere. It has also done slightly better than SG-1 and there's still so much potential. I do think they pickj Atlantis up for another season and if ratings don't go up by then, the 4th will be the last..
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I see SG-1 getting canceled and SG:A getting renewed simply for the reason that SG-1 costs more and has run for 10 seasons already. SG-1 is the better show no doubt about it but the actors don't cost as much on SG:A
              We're whalers on the moon,
              We carry a harpoon.
              But there ain't no whales
              So we tell tall tales
              And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

A i hope i dont want it to end it is sooo good.

--Gaz--

Comment

I dont see sg-1 being cancelled, the ratings r steady and the quality is better than ever, why cancel a good thing? Atlantis tho also had steady ratings the past 2 eps weren't very good imo, they were ok but not for me to want another season, just because Atlantis is the newer show gives it no advantage over sg-1 of being renewed.

Comment

im hoping to see atleast two more seasons outta sg1 hopefully more.
                    season 3 of atlantis is looking better then ever so i hope it wil be carrying on for a few more seasons maybe more.

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X