PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Episode of Season 2?

HarshCritic
July 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM
My favorite is Lost Boys by far!

I especially liked paranoid Ford. Also there were a lot of funny lines, wheter intentional or not.

"I got shot, I healed."-Ford

"Wow, that's a lot of questions."-Ford

Catsitter
July 24th, 2006, 04:04 AM
Well, I haven't seen them all yet, but so far it is Duet with Siege 3 and Aurora vying for second.

Mattathias2.0
July 24th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Siege III, Duet, Condemned, Trinity, Aurora, Critical Mass, Michael, and Allies

Mattathias

Gen_J_O'Neill
July 24th, 2006, 06:06 AM
i loved The Siege III. When the daedalus first appeared i got chills up my spine.

i also liked Duet (very funny), Inferno and The Hive (wikid CGI)

padr49904
July 24th, 2006, 08:02 AM
I liked the tower just knowing the ancients made other city's like atlantis and the wraith actually got one(if it was them that did it). If it still had a working zpm when they destroyed it why didn't they put up the shield. Inferno comes in second.

The Sweet Guy
July 24th, 2006, 08:56 AM
My favorite is The Lost Boys, I loved the scenes with Ford and Sheppard. It was cool to see what Ford had been doing since. This is followed by Critical Mass, The Hive, Michael, Aurora, and Runner.

Linzi
July 24th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Siege III, Conversion, Inferno, Coup d'Etat.

pilgrim soul
July 24th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I think Coup d'Etat was the most rounded episode of the season, everyone had something to do and I also loved Conversion (which is surprising cos that's the kind of screwy science I normally loathe) and Trinity was also very good.

SG1Atlantis
July 24th, 2006, 02:23 PM
No question its definetley Duet, then i'd have to say Critical Mass,Condemed,Conversion,Long Goodbye

Wilson3Girl
July 24th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Lost Boys, Duet, Grace Under Pressure.

Wilson3Girl

Pharaoh Atem
July 24th, 2006, 08:40 PM
My favorite is Lost Boys by far!

I especially liked paranoid Ford. Also there were a lot of funny lines, wheter intentional or not.

"I got shot, I healed."-Ford

"Wow, that's a lot of questions."-Ford
just to let you know i already covered this in a thread and a poll attached

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26067

Malackara
July 25th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I've seen all the second season and I vote for Aurora. (My first post. From México.)

sueKay
July 25th, 2006, 01:00 PM
welcome Malackara!

my faves...

Inferno
Aurora
Grace Under Pressure
Trinity

surprisingly it's not Duet...I find some bits (the date scene) too cringeworthy to watch!

Aurum
July 25th, 2006, 01:23 PM
My top favourite would have to be Aurora, just for the Shep/Mckay scenes. I really liked the the darker aspect of Michael, too.

siXbrownSnakes2
July 25th, 2006, 02:44 PM
inferno and duet

Anubis15
July 25th, 2006, 08:28 PM
although i hav watched all of them i realy dont have a fav i did like the eposides allies, mitcheal, inferno, the hive, lost boys, and i liked seige 3

thoughs r not my favs but wut i liked that season

:bow: bow b4 me, u iodits

Atlantis1
July 26th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Conversion.

Gate Geek
July 27th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Hmm...tough call on this question.

I vote for Seige III. But thought Coup d' Etat and Trinity were pretty good too.

Louis_Vuitton
July 29th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Some of my favorites are Grace under Pressure, Inferno, Allies, but my all time Favorite is probably Duet...'I'm not crazy i just have anothey consciuoness in my brain' and 'Dr. Fumble McStupid' are some of my most favorite SGA quotes and that kiss ...the second one I mean...I can watch it over and over and still love it
But anyways I love all of the eps really:)

DigiFluid
July 31st, 2006, 04:21 AM
For me, it's a real tossup between 'The Siege, Part 3', 'Coup d'Etat', and 'Michael'.

areghnatha
July 31st, 2006, 04:36 AM
The Long Goodbye and Duett, because I could not stop laughting...
Michael (a lot of dramatic) made me think about many things...

ladysarah
August 2nd, 2006, 09:28 PM
'Trinity' because it brought up some interesting issues about Rodney's ego, how it can get in the way.

How Sheppard and Weir see Rodney, and how Rodney and Radek interact.

It was a treat.

Descent
August 3rd, 2006, 04:29 AM
I might get flak for this but my favorite was Critical Mass (or Coup D'etat) for a number of reasons.

Falcon Horus
August 3rd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Duet and Michael

Why?

Simple.

Because they have Heightmeyer appearing.

And I also like Critical Mass very very much (Cadman and Teyla singing), Instinct, Inferno, The Siege 3, The Long Goodbye...

Stargatecrazy
August 5th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Siege 3!! The Hug!! One word....Squee!:D

The Long Goodbye! The Kiss! Three words! Oh My God!!:D

Conversion! Shep got turned into a Wraith bug and Elizabeth was all OMG!

Intruder! The Flirting between John and Elizabeth!at the start! Then when Shep and McKay were thought to be bbq'ed after their close encounter with the suns radiation!!

So incase you haven't guessed by my favourite episodes...I'm one of those crazed Sparky shippers! HeHe!

:mckayanime18:

andrelage
August 5th, 2006, 10:45 AM
i liked duet, trinity, siege 3 and michael equally. It's too hard to pick one

Sheppard's Delight
August 5th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Conversion

Missster.Freeman
August 5th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Man, it's hard to choose, even though season 2 had a lot of "meh" episodes for me.

It's between "The Siege, Part 3", "Trinity", and "Coup d'Etat"

Erm aye, so it's "The Siege, Part 3" that did it for me. It's how I prefer to watch the Stargates, the big ensemble type episode, where everyone gets a little piece of the action. And I couldn't wait to see the Daedalus finally make an appearance.

cityofroses
August 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Considering how much I disliked season two I actually have quite a few favourites - Runner, Duet, Trinity, Critical Mass and Michael.

Gregorius
August 13th, 2006, 12:32 PM
The Siege III, Trinity (BOOM!) and Duet. Except for those episodes season two was in a free fall when refering to quality episodes.

rarocks24
August 13th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Best episode of Season 2, I'd have to say..........Critical Mass. Teyla's singing was somehow inspiring.

Admiral Mappalazarou
August 13th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Absolutely loved Inferno, Allies, Aurora, Duet and thought The Tower was good. Haven't really seen the rest thought.

susanne
August 18th, 2006, 05:51 AM
i'd have to say michael followed up by duet then coup'd'etat and graceunder pressure! :D

Descent
August 18th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Absolutely loved Inferno, Allies, Aurora, Duet and thought The Tower was good.

The Tower eh, you may be alone on that statement mappa. :P

stewsith
August 18th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I really like Michael much due to Trip Tucker's (;) only saying that because i cant remember his danm name) great acting. I also loved critical mass when teyla sang. Boy she can sing!

khd
August 18th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Inferno

b/c it was a feel good episode where everything worked out in the end.(for once)

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 11:02 AM
The Lost Boys, me liked a lot.
Also liked The Tower (funny little rennaisance-dressed people with banquets and stuffs), loved Coup, The Long Goodbye (a. Shweirness! b. You think it's going to be a long romance episode, but then people start getting shot! c. Weir shot Ronon!), and Duet (Rodney kissed Carson!!!).

Burning-Liquid
August 19th, 2006, 07:22 AM
If seen till inferno.. but i'd say Aurora. I really are in the middle of a ship run by the ancients. Everything is so serene. It's great.

Easter Lily
August 21st, 2006, 01:41 AM
Seige III, Critical Mass and Coup D'etat would be equal favourites.
Followed by... Runner, Intruder and Trinity
I liked The Hive as well, incidentally...

Celcool
July 4th, 2007, 03:54 AM
The Long Goodbye was VERY interesting. I love most of them, it would be easier to say which ones I don't like.

JoNzA
July 4th, 2007, 04:26 AM
siege 3, Conversion, lost boys

General David Niemi
July 4th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I would have to say I like the whole season. From The Seige part 3 to Allies

:):):):):):):):)

Betelgeuze
July 4th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Michael, because of the focus on morality.

Inferno, for the same reasons khd gave.

Instinct, because it showed another side of the Wraith.

Princess Awinita
July 5th, 2007, 06:20 PM
out of all of S2 I can only come up with three in the following order of best to lest (funny word lest)

1 Coup D'Etat
2 Runner
3 Inferno

Irony is, when I started watching the season I actually started with Coup, then went to the start of the season(something about purple, blue & black made me watch Coup first, please don't ask why) :)

Suzotchka
July 5th, 2007, 07:10 PM
My top 3 for season 2:

1 - The Long Goodbye
2 - Critical Mass
3 - Aurora (not sure why, but I just *love* this episode!)

Overall though, I think this season was a great one. :)

zuz
July 6th, 2007, 01:14 AM
I loved Duet. It was hilarious and Zelenka finally got to go off world. :zelenka:

MmmmMcKAy
July 6th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I love Duet(Hewlett does a wonderful job along with Gillion).

I really enjoy Aurora, Inferno, Seige 3 and Trinity as well.

Trek_Girl42
July 13th, 2007, 10:02 PM
So hard to choose! Duet, Grace Under Pressure, Seige III, Trinity, and Michael are my top five.

esheppard
July 24th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Duet, Aurora, Allies.

I like them all.
But those are my favourites!

sci-fi fanatic
July 24th, 2007, 09:12 AM
I'd have to go with:

Siege 3, Conversion, Aurora, and Runner

The Ford arc is interesting, but I think they missed some good opportunities in the Lost Boys/The Hive story.

Flannigans Lass
July 29th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Most definitely Critical Mass, Duet and Michael.

firefly30
July 30th, 2007, 01:16 AM
In no particuar order:

The Hive
The Siege 3
Grace Under Pressure
Duet
The Long Goodbye

Angela V
July 30th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Now that I have the box set of season 2 and been able to listen to commentaries I'd have to saw Duet and Grace Under Pressure. David Hewlett is awesome. :)

Anlaria Onyx
August 3rd, 2007, 09:23 AM
So many good episodes to choose from! Critical Mass, is a big favorite. The Hive, a whacked out McKay is always fun! And The Long Goodbye, that was just a great episode. Honestly the whole Season was great!

igger
August 3rd, 2007, 10:50 AM
The Siege III
Aurora
Critical Mass
Grace Under Pressure
The Long Goodbye
Coup D'Etat
Michael
Allies

Those are my favourites but hard to choose a single episode from them.

Prometheus 1
August 3rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
The Seige Part 3, Critical Mass, and Michael

no culling allowed
August 6th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Siege, Part 3

MartianManhunter
August 6th, 2007, 11:10 AM
The Siege III was a great ep! But I think that illl go with Conversion as my favorite. Seeing Sheppard transforming was really cool!

BerrySciFi
August 6th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Carter's cleavage in Grace Under Pressure. Oh yea, DH did a phenomenal job in the episode, too.

Oranos
August 7th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Either "The Siege Part III", "Runner", "The Lost Boys", or "The Hive".

WraithSlayer25
August 8th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Either "The Siege Part III", "Runner", "The Lost Boys", or "The Hive".

You read my mind Oranos. Those are my favorites, if you can guess why. But if I had to pick just one, it's definitely The Lost Boys. awesome character development.

Oranos
August 8th, 2007, 10:01 AM
You read my mind Oranos. Those are my favorites, if you can guess why. But if I had to pick just one, it's definitely The Lost Boys. awesome character development.

Wouldn't have anything to do with Ford, would it? ;) Really the only episodes that even come close to these, for me, are "Trinity", "Duet", and "Coup D'etat". Even so, they're nowhere near the four I just named. If I had to choose one of those, I think I'd probably go with "Runner".

WraithSlayer25
August 8th, 2007, 04:31 PM
haha i think Ford might be the only reason I really liked it. But honestly, i was glad to see some awesome character development for him then.

Runner was great too. Even though I'm a girly girl and don't like fights, the fight scene between Ford and Ronon was quite intense...definitely one of my favorite overall action scenes.

Oranos
August 8th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Runner was great too. Even though I'm a girly girl and don't like fights, the fight scene between Ford and Ronon was quite intense...definitely one of my favorite overall action scenes.

Yeah, I loved the interaction with Ford/McKay in "Runner". The confrontation with Sheppard helped to solidify the episode. As for the fight, I found it to be well-staged and performed.

WraithSlayer25
August 9th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Oh definitely. Next to Ford, McKay is definitely one of my favorite characters.

nowvoyager908
August 9th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I'd have to go with The Long Goodbye and I enjoyed parts of Critical Mass, Conversion, The Intruder and Duet (the kiss alone is enough to watch the episode more than once - LOL). Plus, Michael set an interesting arc in motion (and it was fun see Trip again).

Ruined_puzzle
August 9th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Siege III, Conversion, and Coup D'etat.

Jenner8675309
August 9th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Duet
Michael
Allies

Team SG-1*save the show*
August 11th, 2007, 06:11 AM
i enjoyed all of season 2 but my favourite episodes are The lost boys, Duet, Runner and the seige pt 3....oh and the hive! :)

Camelot
August 11th, 2007, 07:47 AM
My favourite episodes are Duet, The Long Goodbye and Allies.

sunday
August 12th, 2007, 06:56 AM
HHMMM let me think. I have been watching s1 lately, so have them all stuck in my mind.
I enjoyed all of s2 but i would have to say Runner, Duet, Aurora and Michael.
Runner because it was great seeing ford and Rodney was rather funny in that.
Duet i couldn't stop laughing and ofcourse the kiss :)
Aurora because i don't really know, it was just a great ep
Micheal because i enjoyed the story line.

Elflinn
August 12th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Conversion ( I love Buggy Shep!),Aurora, Micheal..,The Siege all parts,Runner,Duet,Inferno (Shep&Mckay moments), The Intruder..(Shep&Mckay,
Critical Mass, The Long Good Bye (Shep with Ronon's gun!), Allies!

That is almost the whole season...;)

james watson
August 12th, 2007, 06:14 PM
my favorites are:
The Siege, Part 3
Duet
Aurora
The Lost Boys
The Hive
Critical Mass
Grace Under Pressure
Michael
Thats it!!!! Those are my favorite episodes :) be safe everyone. james from chicago.

Zatarc
August 18th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Well this is a hard one...I'm going to have to narrow it down to 2:

*The Long Good bye - cool interplay between Sheppard and Weir :mckay:
*Duet - hella funny :mckay:

Uberdork7898
August 19th, 2007, 09:11 AM
The Long Goodbye
Duet
Allies
Michael

~Sarah~
August 21st, 2007, 06:31 AM
I have to say that I love The Long Goodbye just because of the banter between Weir and Sheppard. It's so comically well done that well just wow. And her fight scenes are fabulous! The one where she takes out those guards, major props to the stunt coordinater.
My other favorite episode is Inferno because of Rodney's lines. Right from the beginning he starts his quirky one-lining, and it doesn't stop. Plus I love anytime that they find a ship in either series and make a comment about how you "can't call it the enterprise" It just really amuses me.

saberhagen83
August 23rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
It's not one of my favorit seasons but it did have some good episodes, some of my biggest favorites are:

The Siege III
Runner
Grace under pressure
Critical Mass
Michael

:)