This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the list of planets from "before i sleep"

whatever happened to the list of gate addresses weir had given to her by the ancient scientist guy who created the time jumper,i know we explored 1 world in "the brotherhood" but apart from that we havent heard anything of it,there should be 3 more planets with zpm's just sitting there

Theoretically they should be sitting there, but a lot can happen in ten thousand years.

But seriously, I dunno. It's probably one of those things that TPTB conveniently forgot so they could create unfounded and meaningless tension in the show.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I think with the Brotherhood they intended to show that they have visited them but only the Brotherhood one was interesting.

Don't forget we don't get to see all missions

Comment

Originally posted by The Brotherhood
        MCKAY: Really… See this? This is a charcoal rubbing taken from an ancient temple, built about the time Weir’s list was written. Notice anything familiar? It’s a ZedPM. Look, we are close! Closer than we’ve ever been before. Now, there may very well be hundreds of zero point modules hidden in this galaxy but the only one we are remotely sure of is here. Here! Now if you ever want to go home - if you ever want to protect Atlantis from the wraith - we need to find this!
        Sounds like they already explored those planets and their best lead was the in The Brotherhood. There could be ZPMs on the other planets on the list, but it'd probably take much longer to find out what happened to them.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

There were 5 planets on the list - one was the "Childhood's End" planet one was "The Brotherhood" planet, and according to McKay at the beginning of "The Brotherhood" they turned up nothing when they searched the other planets on the list
          sigpic

Comment

Even if they do find another ZPM, what could it be used for, other than powering the Antarctic Weapon's Chair Platform and dialling Pegasus from Earth?

Comment

what about shields and clock that use a zpm doesen it
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                There were 5 planets on the list - one was the "Childhood's End" planet one was "The Brotherhood" planet, and according to McKay at the beginning of "The Brotherhood" they turned up nothing when they searched the other planets on the list
                So Weir's list was all for nothing, eh?

Great. Another reason to dislike Before I Sleep.
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                  so there was but if im remembering correctly makay recognised the address from"childhoods end" when he saw the list in "before i sleep" thats why i discounted it

Comment

Originally posted by sarc
                    Even if they do find another ZPM, what could it be used for, other than powering the Antarctic Weapon's Chair Platform and dialling Pegasus from Earth?
                    sheilds, weapons, SPACESHIP?!!?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30
                      what about shields and clock that use a zpm doesen it

Mega Clock?? Tells time across universes?? lol

They never looked.. they pointed out 1 of the addresses they already visited hada ZPM but they couldnt take it, so they know they're accurate
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                      X