This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator Versus Robocop

Who would win in a fight: Robocop, or the Terminator?

T-800 only, cause T-1000 could just tear him to shreds, and TX's plasma cannon could wipe out Robocop in one shot.

Original Robocop only, Alex Murphy, no John Cable.

Weapons are: Terminator's shotgun, and Robocops built in hangin thingys.
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Terminator for sure just because he is cooler. Plus Robocop is still part human under all that metal. So excuse my bluntness but just cap him in the head and the Terminator wins.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Ever wonder why nobody ever thinks to shoot Robocop in the mouth below the visor? Sure headshots are rare, but if he's just standing there waiting for you to run out of ammo like he usually does, what the heck, just blow through his brainstem, if he still has one, paralyzing him, and probably killing him.

Robocop, for all his armour, is pretty easy to disable, that Bone Machine thing got him with ONE SHOT.
      [email protected]

One nation under dog
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

I would have to go with the Terminator. just a more robust design.

We know Robocop had to ingest a "food" to keep his living parts going...but as the T800 had a living covering...how did he keep those cells/tissues fed I wonder?

In T2 did the T800 (Arnie) ingest some of that Subway take out in that blatantly promotional scene?
        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Terminator you mean Arnold? hmm tough choice. lets see, according to terminator they have actual skin and nerves and crap ontop of their metal skeleton, and Robocop is still part human, so I guess that would about equal it out in how they would react to pain but i guess termy wouldnt be as hurt. Anyway they both see like robots, they both get back up after their killed. and they both die frequantly. But I think because Robocop is afterall human with an armor suit, if the shot gun has enough power to penetrat the armor then hes dead, if it can not then terminator should atleast put a few dents in the amror that push back on the body like if he shot the knee the armor would just push his knee back and hed fal land termy could kill him then. Robocop however must aimt at the head because Terminators shut down when they have no head, they could have notheing but a head and live. So if he shot the head and then rip his head off just to make sure then throw hsi corpse in "liquid hot magma" to ensure hsi death but I guess it depends on where you have them fight, the terminator with liquid metal cwouldnt of been defeated if it werent for it metling(if its possible for liquid to melt.. maybes hes just sitting in there) So I guess it depends o nwhere it is.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I think the Terminator would win hands down.

Comment

I would imagine the Terminator to be a much more durable design. I mean, just look at what it has taken to kill the thing in each of the three movies. Robocop on the other hand has the very real weakness of having an organic brain that is just as easy to destroy as yours or mine (if you can get past the armor). So my money is on the Terminator.

Comment

Well actually in T2 the Terminator tells John Connor that his nerves give him data that "could be referred to as pain". However he's either misusing the analogy (how could he know what pain feels like???) or he has a pain tolorence through the roof! He has: hand a lit cigar drilled into his chect, cut off his own damaged cornea, withstood hundreds of bullets, had his head ripped off, ripped the skin off his arm, his abs, been lit on fire, and has had his arm crushed in two movies, all without breaking a sweat.

Yes I know they're all different T-101s but thats just a hint at the sort of punishment the T-800 can withstand.
                [email protected]

One nation under dog
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                  . Robocop however must aimt at the head because Terminators shut down when they have no head, they could have notheing but a head and live.
                  In all three movies, the skull of the Terminator has been proven to deflect bullets without even leaving a scratch. That hyperalloy is freaking tough!
                  [email protected]

One nation under dog
                  A face in the crowd
                  Unsung, against the mold
                  Without a doubt
                  Singled out
                  The only way I know

Comment

There's no way that Robocop could win. The Terminator is made of much more advanced material, something called hyperalloy, while Robocop's armor is made of titanium. The Terminator can take a heap load more damage than Robocop, his head gets rammed by a big rig in T1 and he was still fully functional while Robocop gets terribly stunned when he gets hit in the head. The Terminator has an advanced artificial intelligence while Robocop only has a human brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                      Well actually in T2 the Terminator tells John Connor that his nerves give him data that "could be referred to as pain". However he's either misusing the analogy (how could he know what pain feels like???) or he has a pain tolorence through the roof! He has: hand a lit cigar drilled into his chect, cut off his own damaged cornea, withstood hundreds of bullets, had his head ripped off, ripped the skin off his arm, his abs, been lit on fire, and has had his arm crushed in two movies, all without breaking a sweat.

Yes I know they're all different T-101s but thats just a hint at the sort of punishment the T-800 can withstand.
                      The Terminator was not misusing the analogy. He's saying that he could feel the injuries and that the data could be interpreted as pain but he never says that he feels it the same way humans do.

Comment

my god, do you even have to ask???

THE TERMINATOR of course!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Terminator wins, IMO, because Robocop is just a cyborg while the Terminator is...well whatever the oposite of a cyborg is. Besides, he is way cooler.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

my mom says that they're both evenly matched and that probably Robocop has a good chance of winning.

my sister says the Terminatrix would kick all their asses... to this, i agree

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I think rust would win.

But seriously, definetely the Govenator. :nod:

Comment

Working...
                              X