This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was Vala...beachhead spoilers

Why was Vala's matter stream pulled into the Ori galaxy? Through what? The supergate was never opened.

Originally posted by n3votic
    Why was Vala's matter stream pulled into the Ori galaxy? Through what? The supergate was never opened.
    When know from "A matter of time" and "Exodus" that a gate does not instantly get destroyed when subjected to the powers of a black hole and since the gate on the planet that was turned into a micro singularity was still active, she was pulled by the singularity into the gate before it was destroyed thereby arriving where the Prior came from. There she rematerialized at the nearest set of rings.

Comment

My question is why didn't Prometheus just beam her out with the Asgard transporter. They had more than enough time.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        My question is why didn't Prometheus just beam her out with the Asgard transporter. They had more than enough time.
        possibly to much interference or that pentagus was looking for camerons approval or orders since he is the captain of his own damn ship and cant give any orders,what a ass
        sigpic

Comment

Cameron's not a captain, and you might want to watch the language a little.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I was wondering in the navy is a Captain of a ship really a captain? Or is he a colonel?

But Wise One is right, it always seems like the colonels of the ships need SG1s approval for something ,except Caldwell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              I was wondering in the navy is a Captain of a ship really a captain? Or is he a colonel?
              Naval ranks are different than Army/Air Force/Marine ranks.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
              X